How many days of week do you work out?

How many days of week do you work out?

14, i work out at 11:30pm till 1am

Between 3 and 6. Depends on how much rest I need.

daaaaaamn daniel!!! STUSSY damn!

That's not how it works, but still kek.

Hey does Veeky Forums still have gets? Because is coming up.

5-6

5-6

8 days a week

5-6

started at 130lbs (6'0) 5 months ago, 146 today. it's taking a while but I'm getting bigger.

all seven days a week

if I'm not lifting I'm running, sometimes both

3 if I'm being a lazy shitlord

i'm really lazy and i get content with having barely above dyel gains and being fat

normies can't see the difference anyway

Back in school I was lifting 6 days a week but between work and training for hockey, I'm only lifting 3-4 times a week

run for an hour, then lift for an hour

What's your job? How do you have time for that?

7 days a week, havent missed a day of training this year. I also work full time doing heavy construction work, studying on the side and also spend time with my gf. I fucking hate people who say "they don't have time for working out". Subhuman trash that will never make it

5 and then boxing twice a week too.
Man I love being at uni, so much free time

topkek m8.

I work out 9 days a week while doing even heavier construction work, gettting a phd in rocket science and also work time in to visit my parents or spend time with the two girls I love.

I hate couchpotatoes who just can't get it all under one hat.

>no rest day
Not gonna make it

You forgot to mention your 9" dick

5 most of the time, 6 every fourth week

20 press ups a night before bed doesn't count as a work out, and your right hand doesn't count as a gf.

Lmao

What do you "study" ?

checkem

sauce?

an athlete at uni, it's summer now but still taking classes. Broke AS FUCK but hey I'm Veeky Forums

Twice per week. Sunday and Wednesday atm. But am gril and I'm only working my glutes so.

7 days a week. I'm studying right now so I don't have to worry about work, and since it's summer I have even more time to work out every day. I take really good sleeps every day and my gains have been very consistent.

Gender Inequality and Social Justice

oh boy

4 days gym 2 days boxing

5 for planned workouts. I do stuff on the weekends, but nothing planned. Stuff like swimming with the senpai and splitting wood for my in-laws.

I'm planning to work out for three days, rest on the fourth and then repeat.
Is this a bad idea?

5 maybe 6 if i feel like i can handle it.

I go everyday except when i'm having one of my off days when i just cba because i'm sore everywhere or no energy, this happens like once a week if even

Every other day

I workout on Jupiter so my one hour workout is really a week for you earth-bound plebes. I'm also getting my degree in black hole transportation across multiple dimensions while making time to take care of the civilization I created many eons ago. I hate those who say "I just don't have enough time to become a celestial being". Confirmed for not making it.

5, 6 or 7.

Depends on how I'm feeling really.

3 days lifting and light cardio, 3 days cardio. One rest day, but I'll usually take a long walk or something anyway. Sedative life-style, need that excercise.

6 days a week. Lift on running off days, run on lifting off days. Take Sunday off to respect and praise the lord almighty jesus.

I've found 4 days is my max otherwise I burn out. Mostly because I get sick of constantly driving to the gym. I did 6 days a week for a while but like I said I just got tired of driving to the gym all the time.

I would probably do 6 days a week if I had a home gym though

this is so true. I tried a 6 day split and I got burnt out. I can only train 3-4 times max per week. But then again thats all you really need.