Nah just these are most recent pics, you telling me you never took lewds

>these pictures
>hetero

Your twink-tier body was pretty gay
But this is mega gay

now post boipucci

kys my man

Fucking summerfags

No homo tho, have no full-on butt pics, that'd be irredeemable and I've have to give in and go get pounded

Summer season best season

6'2 190
Bench 320 Death lifts 480 Squat 420

My row form sucks so my max for it isnt that great

Is this it for my noob gains? End of the line? For the past month I've been trying to GAIN weight and I lost 2kg instead :c
>178cm (5'9")
>64kg (140lbs)
>2600kcal/day religiously

Also:
>OHP gloriously stalling @ 47.5kg x5 for the past MONTH.

Yes, MONTH. Tried adding a weekly extra shoulder day, to no avail.

6'3 190lbs

Do them slower

What the fuck how are you 82kg? Maybe if you're two inches taller than you think you are, but you look like

Noob gains aren't determined by amount of time lifting it's determined by genetic potential. The further you are away from the "natty limit" the easier it will be to make gains.

Because you need to eat more you fucking dingus

How am I doing?

worst cbt ever

>look like shit
>my stats are better than yours

fuck

>Squat 117.5kgx5, 130kgx1
>Paused Bench 72.5kgx5, 80kgx1
>Deadlift 145kgx5, 165kgx1
>OHP 5x52kg, 4x53kg

Chin ups i've only done 5kg addedx10, but i'm a fat fuck as you can see. adding some bodybuilding sets at the end of my routine, thinking of doing abs at the end of every workout as well. what do you fellas think?

6'2'' 160lbs,do I cut down a bit more and become even more skeletal or do I stay like this until winter bulk??

Also,what to improve? (inb4 everything)

I dig the mustache

Your core

Start lean bulking now at 300 I'd say, you'll gain a kg in a month which means 2-3kg when summer is over and you'll keep progressing

You're really not big enough to benefit from lower BF%. Your abs are visible and you look lean, don't torture yourself in vain

recovering fatty edition

I already do diddlys once a week and a lot of ab work in between what more should I incorporate?

That's what I was thinking too and the main reason I sought advice,anyway thanks!

Have you literally made no gains in the past month?
I remember you attempting 120kgx5 squat before i left for vacation.
Also, how did your bench deop so much from switching to paused?
It really shouldnt if you did controlled touch and go with slow descent before.

Most people who bench touch-and-go with control will drop a good 10% or so when they start using comp pauses. I'm not surprised he lost some.

fucking homos

Weird since i only had to drop 5 lbs when i switched and was back at my t&g weight in a week.

I'm 6'1'' and 182lbs. 185cm and 83kg. Novice doing SS plus assistance exercises.

From march to june I bulked but I went too aggressive and gained 5kg/10pounds.

Now I've been cutting for around 3 weeks, but in the last week or more my weight hasnt moved, while eating at 2000cals or less.
On the 1st of JUNE I weighed 86 kg, today, the 1st of July I weighed 83.5, which I've been stuck on for more than a week as I said

I've started doing some cardio, went 2 times already this week.
Lifting-wise, I'm on a deload on the presses, since I never deloaded properly and ego-lifted a lot, progressing on deads, squats and chins. (even though my first day of hiit has left me with some discomfort in my hammy, dont know if I'll be able to add weight today, not sure if I wanna risk it)

I think my bf is closer to 20 than 15 (pic related)
I want to start a lean bulk phase.
Should I first continue cutting to around 15% (like when I can see my abs) OR just start now?

I would start with increments, like 2200 for half a week, 2400, 2600 and so onI'm 6'1'' and 182lbs. 185cm and 83kg. Novice doing SS plus assistance exercises.

From march to june I bulked but I went too aggressive and gained 5kg/10pounds.

Now I've been cutting for around 3 weeks, but in the last week or more my weight hasnt moved, while eating at 2000cals or less

I've started doing some cardio, went 2 times already this week.

I think my bf is closer to 20 than 15 (pic related)
I want to start a lean bulk phase.
Should I continue cutting to around 15% (like when I can see my abs) OR just start now?

I would start with increments, like 2200 for half a week, 2400, 2600 and so on

pls help

would bang/10

btw I dont wanna necessarily see my abs, I said that because I read that's the % when you start to see them, and since I cant actually measure my bf and see if I got to 15, that would be a way

can we shower t-together after our workouts user?

10/10 goal
how long liftan? you play any sport or do some other physical activity?

Brehs

5 years lifting. Don't play any sports, not even doing cardio.

ever been in a fight?

Cut like there's no tomorrow for 2 weeks (heavy cardio AND big deficit). Then start adding up 200kcal/day till you're above your TDEE with 600-700kcal. Stop at 400-500 over if you can gain there. I personally can't :c

your pecs look sad

Nah, i watch my own business. Not a conflict type of person, as long as someone's actions doesn't affect me.

cycle?

5'11, 180lbs

You are perfection, stop lifting NOW

82kg
177cm
20 yrs old

you look really really small in that pic

gj newfriend

Help me improve senpai

that cat is mirin'

Help Veeky Forums

My abs are asymmetrical (like pic related). I don't think I am leaning to any particular side when working out. It's possible that my form used to be bad though. How do I fix this problem?

Is that you Callum you gay

dyel, I don;t know why you even bother to lift anymore

mirin chest, but work arms.

G E N E T I C S
E
N
E
T
I
C
S

Really? Well that sucks.

>tfw I also have a moderate chest gap.

You can't fix assymetrical abs. That's just your genetics.

Don't worry about it dude, I'm certain you look great anyway.

But the lats? Where are they?

Sorry about my retarded mirror

your abs are just naturally like that. If you look at folks like Arnold even, his abs are not even. You're gunna make it, m8.

>Don't worry about it dude, I'm certain you look great anyway.
HAHHAHAHAAH

AND DONT FORGET TO BE YOURSELF. LMAO

I don't really believe "lean bulking" is possible but if I've ever seen someone who needs it it's you. Got some potential but if you add a spare tire you will look like shit. Need to build chest and shoulders imo

Your nipples and belly button could be a reaction face. Cannot unsee

yeah but arnold has shit genetics

Obviously mirin but are you ever self -conscious about your nipples? Doesn't it piss you off when you see a complete fat ass with small flat nipples?

I like this. My goal body but with better abs genes. Sorry user. Still mirin tho

Thanks man. Why would i be? I can't change that. So, what's the point of being obsessed over it? Yeah, it's not aesthetic, but i can't do anything about it, so there is really no benefit of obsessing over something you can't change. I'm used to it.

/Thread

As the other guy said, i switched to competition bench, and i did a deload and started a new novice routine

And i suck at bench

I don't even know why you mark "male" on forms when your testicles are smaller than coco pops

faggot

>I don't even know why you mark "male" on forms when your testicles are smaller than coco pops
DETROYED

test

Please don't tell me I have to shop my dick out each time I have to do a full frontal...
The pic was blurry enough as it is.

We are all dudes here and there are no sexual intent behind my pic.

How does one look good naked as an endomorph?
No matter how much fat I lose I still look like shit in the hips and lower-back area.
I don't even have paint on this shitty station.

mirin cock, if you don't wear a speedo to the beach and pool with that thing you are retarded

Fucking hell. You are a sexy twink.

not with that body I wont.
Should I do more cardio? Running, cycling, swimming?
If I squat I get an even bigger ass and thigh because the fat is not dissolving atop the growing muscle.

ops meant for

What do y'all think? Am I beach ready?

>why you even bother to lift anymore
as if they lifted in the first place

god tier shoulders my friend

Great answer. I've got my own similar issues and I feel the same. Stay shredded brah u made it

Currently bulking up from skelly and my goal is something like this. Shame about the trap insertions but otherwise looks great.

I dont lift weights but I train boxing and a lot of abs during the week.

Im thinking to include pull ups and deadlifts sometimes, what you guys think? I also seek massive forearms, traps and neck someday

NICE GYNO, FAG

5'11, 156

You're just a short fag

Lose more fat, you look more than 15% bf.

Kill yourself jealous fatty

shitskin

6ft6 (198cm)
16inch arms
bench 90x5
Squat 140x5
Dead 180x5
OHP 60x3

Is there any point anymore? I feel dead on the inside.

>shame about the traps
Hes spreading his lats and the angle is from below retard

How long will it take to achieve that mode?

You can get traps bro. Just don't overdo it with the heavy shrugs you don't wanna pull something in your back but some high rep and versatile work will make them pop more. I find forearms to be mostly genetic and linked to your wrist size but only forearm gains I've seen are from hammer curls and tightly concentrating on your grip during curl excersizes. It's a slow process acclimating your forearms to not burn out on you- but do it every time you work arms and they're pumped til you can't use them, eventually you'll see veins and gains. Good luck bruv

were you ex fatty?
looking good

oh my dear lord!