Femanon seeks Gymanon

I'm a girl and I signed up to the gym with two girl friends and the two stopped going.
>being surprised

As much as I love it once I am at the gym, I have a problem in motivating myself to go there by myself.

I am planning to join the army reserves and not only would I like having a gym partner so I can't cheat myself out of going, but so that I can get some guidance/advice and especially to help me increase my lifts.

So if anyone goes to the econofitness gym in the Gatineau region, just let me know.
Currently have an internship in another city so I can only go late on Fridays and during the weekends.

I'm too shy to approach the other gym-goers in person for advice.

if you can't go by yourself
you will never make it

we'll need a pic of booty to confirm

I'd go to the gym with you.

But you must promise to peg me with a large black strapon. If you do, I will impart you with all my knowledge I have acquired over 7 years of lifting.

What do you say?

I do from the time to time, but even then I keep to the machines just because I can't push myself as much when I bench and what not.

I like being with someone who is motivated and willing to help so that I can feel a steady progression instead of stagnating.

What the fuck is the Gatineau

Are you sure you could handle my big black strapon user~ ?

Come to Ontario and be my gf

I'll ram your tight Quebecois pussy with my big anglo cock

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

I'm never sure, but I think I can try

Im moving to Gatineau in august, i can help you once i'm there

Well, I should have said city I suppose.

I'm currently studying while doing an internship, I can't afford a second gym.

I might be pretty pathetic for asking help on this Filipino basketweaving forum, but I wouldn't go as far as to replying to myself.

why do quebec girls like spics so much? Went to montreal/quebec city with 3 spic bros and fucking beautiful quebec girls were always all over them. What the fuck? They usually dont get that much attention in ontario but quebec seems like a different country

>I'm currently studying while doing an internship, I can't afford a second gym.

Do you hate Anglos?

would you be willing to use that anger when you peg me?

you don't get (you)s on opening posts you stupid fucking faggot

Whatever you fucking tard, you got my point.

Are you already subbed to the gym?
Wouldn't want you signing up unless we met firsthand somewhere.

Moving to study?

I personally don't, I suspect they might get a lot of girls but that they're only good at being sloots.

I don't hate anglos. So, not sure I could peg you with the fury you seek.

I just need a girl to destroy my asshole

Please come to Ontario and destroy it, crush my balls and spit on me

Yeah, studying psychology . What are you studying ?

You would be thoroughly disappointed; I'm not the dominant kind.
Sorry user.

Biotechnologies.

Do you have a skype or anything so we can keep contact until you move here?

>tfw no dominant Quebecois gf that hates me and swears at me in french

>psychology
L O L
O
L

oh christ people still fall for that meme? I hope you have a relative that is a psychologist because otherwise good fucking luck

Since my gymbro quit lifting, I quietly talk to myself, pretending I have imaginary gymbro.

I've never lifted with anyone else.

Feels dumb desu, lifting alone is so much more comfy.

>spic here
>lived in quebec the last 5 years around montreal
>1st thing is being attractive trumps race no matter what so they might have that going for them
>2nd if they are like me they go out to straight up have fun and not try hard to pick up girls, which girls in turn like because it makes you easier to approach
>Girls love "fun" guys and culturally latinos are good at relaxing and having fun
>unless they are spiclets that are passive aggresive faggots (usually mexicans) and pretty dark skin
>btw since you are white you have better chances then them so just have fun/dont try to hard but also dont forget to flirt when she starts flirting

t. Spic in quebec that only goes for white french girls now

Come to bishops uni I'll get you squatting heavy then I'll smash datass while were still sweaty :)

back off buddy she's mine

She's going to come to Ontario and be my gf

I'm so sorry I can't help you with those feels.
One day you may find her.

It's nice being able to do the lifts you want when you want, but it's nice knowing you got someone to back you up.

Maybe once I move to Sherbrooke for university.

>I'm so sorry I can't help you with those feels.
>One day you may find her.

please i was just joking

Come to Ontario and be my gf, i swear i'm normal

>but it's nice knowing you got someone to back you up.

PLEASE COME TO ONTARIO

I WILL BACK YOU UP WITH MY COCK

PLEASE I WAS JUST JOKING BEFORE

>this much thirst

Too bad shes closer to me m8, sounds like a guy is what you're really looking for

I should hit up Montreal, sounds great desu
T. Spic in Toronto

GET OUT OF MY CITY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPICS OUT

BUT LEAVE YOUR THICC LATINA GIRLS

I think I'll have to pass on this one.

But t-thanks anyways.

Still here user?

>I think I'll have to pass on this one.

FUCK this always happens

If (s)he doesn't show up, do you want to come to Toronto and go on a date

honestly track everylife and follow some program to the letter. numbers will go up and you will be hooked for life

track everything every set every rep****

I couldn't afford it if I wanted to, and I'm fairly sure my parents told me something about not accepting tickets from strangers on a Mongolian Rugby forum.

But on the bright side, you do sound like a good guy.

The thing is I want to start benching more and I know I got a psychological block. My best was about 75lbs.
>being this weak

But I only pulled it off when I had someone spotting me. Otherwise I'm too much of a pussy to try more than 55-65lbs.

>But on the bright side, you do sound like a good guy.

t-thank you. I hope you find a gym partner

I've never had a gym partner before

now i finally now what OP means, thanks user

POST SOME GOD DAM PICS SO I CAN TELL IF YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE OR NOT GOD DAM IT!!!

Lol you cna have them. They are fucking insane and smell

Only rich latinas are worth it

God females are so fucking weak

>He doesn't like THICC asses

How low is your testosterone m8?

>insane and smell
Elaborate please

You're welcome user. :)

And thank you.

Geez, who would have thought, I mean look at our smaller frames, at the genetics that limit our gains. And the simple fact that it's hard to find the middle ground between looking cute and like a butch.
>feels bad
>tfw can't lift as much as without the help of steroids and looking like a crossdresser

>Geez, who would have thought, I mean look at our smaller frames, at the genetics that limit our gains. And the simple fact that it's hard to find the middle ground between looking cute and like a butch.
>>feels bad
>>tfw can't lift as much as without the help of steroids and looking like a crossdresser

Y...you acknowledge that there are differenced between men and women ans accept that women are inferior in terms of physical capabilities (and maybe even mental)
While also awcnoleging that you should not go supper butch mode to keep yourself attractive while having a dislike for MEntally Ill crossdressing traps

Fuck man I gotta get out more i'm falling in love.

>You're welcome user. :)
>And thank you.

If we weren't like a 5 hour drive away from eachother would we actually lift together?

Does this shit even happen? Do people actually meet through Veeky Forums

Oh user, I'm so sorry you've only dealt with stupid feminists and the occasional thirsty white knighting idiots.

As a matter of fact, I'm strictly against women having lower standards when applying for jobs that require strength such as firefighters. If lives depend on your brute strength, then you should either step up or give up on your dream no matter how precious it is.

I would, but of course I would meet up somewhere public in the first place so I don't get murdered. I mean, we are in the shit hole of the internet.

>I would, but of course I would meet up somewhere public in the first place so I don't get murdered. I mean, we are in the shit hole of the internet.

>Oh user, I'm so sorry you've only dealt with stupid feminists and the occasional thirsty white knighting idiots.
>As a matter of fact, I'm strictly against women having lower standards when applying for jobs that require strength such as firefighters. If lives depend on your brute strength, then you should either step up or give up on your dream no matter how precious it is.

I reaallllyyy gotta get out more.....
Fuck man my sex drive is actually alive again from a fucking internet comment.

OP, try toasting in the existing bread here (find a fitness partner):

Also, people in gyms are usually pretty friendly - just try chatting up someone who looks like they know what they're doing.

>THAT feel when no girl to lift with and cheer eachother on

I-I'm also looking for a game bro.

If you got steam with could game together sometime.

Use that drive to lift more and to get out more.

I believe in you user.

Thanks, I'll hit it up.

I know they are, but they either have their bros already or I feel like I would be intruding on their routine. So it's a matter of respect as well.

>I-I'm also looking for a game bro.
>If you got steam with could game together sometime.

I-i quit videogames because they are for manchildren

I haven't played a videogame in over a year. Fuck this thread, I'm suppose to take a nap and go to the gym after and now I'm going to be thinking about how much i'm missing out lifting with a gril

Filthy whore

If you ever come to Montreal we can train.I also go to Éconofitness.

What is Google maps?

>I will NEVER have a Quebecois gf to lift with

Looks like it's time. good bye everyone

>tfw you lost your game bro over a year ago because he met a girl and got her knocked up
>tfw you don't impulse buy a bunch of cheap co-op games to insult each other's gameplay on

I wouldn't want to undo your progress though.

Good luck with your workout, I know it doesn't mean much but I do want you to succeed. So best of luck user.

I don't go there often enough and now that my brother moved out of there I have little to no reason to go. J'apprécie l'offre cependant.

Don't stop believing.

>Use that drive to lift more and to get out more.
>I believe in you user.

Naw I am actually really good looking and could get bithces without lifting so It will be easy shit only reason I am such a loser is because of fucking Autism Veeky Forums personality

>Tfw you where gifted with all this and your ancestors fought and died for your genetics but you still fail.

I'M SO SORRY BROTHERSS!!!!

Very nice digits. Impressive.

> I know they are, but they either have their bros already or I feel like I would be intruding on their routine. So it's a matter of respect as well.

That's what I meant - even though people look focused, most gymrats don't mind being asked for help. Also, I think if you just go enough, the faces will start looking familiar and you'll just naturally make friends if you ask for help or chat to them from time to time.

>Good luck with your workout, I know it doesn't mean much but I do want you to succeed. So best of luck user.

s-stop responding to me

Don't make this any harder than it has to be...

Ha, it sure does something to your sense of humour and makes it so that you can feel a certain disconnect with the moral compass of those around you who are normal.

Thanks for nothing Veeky Forums

I came on here to read a couple threads before sleep and instead experienced new feels of tfw no quebec gf

I HATE THIS BOARD

Then leave.

Going by yourself is one of the hardest things because theres no one there to motivate you but getting there alone is already a huge step. Stick to a basic routine, diet, after seeing some improvements in your workouts youd naturally want to do heavier things like deadlifts, ohp, handstand push ups. THATS when you want bring someone else with you to the gym. And if you're not comfortable with people looking at you just wear hoody and sweats.

Pls be 5'10

Thanks for checking.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks user.
Part of me wants to meet someone from this Chilean frog hunting board, because we would share a common inappropriate sense of humour.

Are... are you still the girl?

Location?

>Part of me wants to meet someone from this Chilean frog hunting board, because we would share a common inappropriate sense of humour.

PLEASE

T O R O N T O

please...

>Then leave.

I can't

I'm addicted to this place

Thanks for all the advice. I comfort myself knowing that of the trio I'm the only one that keeps on trying,

I'm scared of getting a one way ticket to snap city, so that keeps me from trying to OHP or anything outside of machines. But I'll try asking those around if they can give me some advice.
>Pls be 5'10

I'm only 5'2

Yes.

Gatineau

I can't because of studies and work, user. :(

pics OP?pls

>Maybe once I move to Sherbrooke for university.

UdeS or Bishop's? If UdeS I can hook you up with my gf
>implying i'll still be with her

Tons of squat racks, and a gym policy that forbids any kind of sexual agression (like being stared at)

>I'm only 5'2

>ONLY 5'2

>I can't because of studies and work, user. :(

my eyes are literally tearing up right now

i'm so fucking done with this

FUCK THIS CRUEL WORLD

>Yes.
Holy shit wtf
How the fuck are you this self aware?

in fact I can even hook you up with my bro if you prefer a strong faggot over a petite qt3141592. You studying biotech and him studying ochem

this

>That feel when no short french gf to lift with

it's just not fucking fair guys

WHY IS THERE NEVER any cute girls in Toronto? They're all hamplanet fatfucks

OHP is very safe if you do it in the squat rack (memes aside)

Bench, deadlift and rows are what scares me. Doing heavy weight without a spotter is asking for injury

Exactly dude thats all that matters. I would stray away from machines as much as possible because with free weights not only is it harder but youre hitting the muscles more. Do the lightest of weights if you can to at least get the form right. Youre gonna look like those instagram whores doing goblet squats with 2lb dumb bells I would seriously suggest changing your gym attire to show you're serious. The girls that Ive seen improve are not wearing spandex and neon gap fit shirts with an Iphone 6+ glued to their arm. They look like bums and are lifting hard/heavy.

>I'm only 5'2
At least sell me your eggs so my children can be white.

I enjoy privacy a little too much to do that.

UdeS

Is that for Bishop's gym or Sherbrooke's?
Since I am with econofitness I thought of keeping my membership over there, but I don't know if it's as big as the one I currently go to, and whether or not Sherbrooke has one and if it's better/cozier.

Don't say that. Christ, right in the feels. I'm certain you'll find some petite gym partner if you try.

I like to think that I act as a normal human being should and I try to have some introspection.

I'll be switching to microbiology, but I might try a double and get a biotechnology engineering degree so I can establish some protocols with the knowledge I would get in microbiology.

Either your gf or faggot friend is fine by me.

>I'm certain you'll find some petite gym partner if you try.

No I won't. I'll never find one

Thanks anyway for at least replying, I've got to go sleep for 2-3 hours before lifting.

Good luck with your gym partner

>I like to think that I act as a normal human being should and I try to have some introspection.

I want to give you myself and have super children with you
>Tfw 6' 1" and you are 5'2"
I will fuck bitches for you user.

Latinas will groom themselves at the begining of the relationship but will get lazy then hairier then smellier then pregnant. Have fun with your hag

>Getting them pregnant

That's when you elbow them in the stomach/push them down the stairs and then leave

Latinas get pregnant just by looking at them though i guess that makes them female alphas?

good thing i'm infertile

I think once I work on my core muscles more, I'll try to do some OHPs. I guess it just kinda scares me more since the weight is actually above my head.

I definitely will only try going heavy once I master the basic move.

Yeah, I also prefer that with free weights you are getting a more efficient work out.But I feel intimidated to go in the free weight section since all the stronk men are there.

Thanks for all the advice again.

>I guess it just kinda scares me more since the weight is actually above my head.

Just do shoulder presses with dumbbells desu if you're worried

>But I feel intimidated to go in the free weight section since all the stronk men are there.
I'd protect you

>Is that for Bishop's gym or Sherbrooke's?

UdeS

There are like two econofitness, but the uni gym is so conveniant. Plus once you're established as a regular its basically like being home. The price is pretty sexy too, it's about 160 for a year if I'm correct. Econofitness will no doubt be cozier in the way that nobody actually lifts. Good to start, bad once you start moving some weight

>I'll be switching to microbiology

Really, so will you be doing the science's department' initiations? You ought to,, biology majors are the wild ones, they party like no one else

I'll be with the chemistry initiations and we always end up at the same places, look for the buffest dude, 5'8, 200 pounds, shaved head with a chemistry shirt (you'll be getting a biology one). Don't be shy to hit me up i'll make sure you make alot of friends, I know mostly everyone in the science dept

I'm not conceited enough to think I'm the only one. So, keep your head high and best of luck with your work out.

And thanks a lot for your support.

I imagine you're not the one living near or moving near, are you?

>Just do shoulder presses with dumbbells desu if you're worried

Will definitely try that next time. Thanks

I'll be joining in 2017; my technique is 3 years but credits me the first two semesters in the biology department.

If you're still there by '17, I'll definitely hit it up.

>I imagine you're not the one living near or moving near, are you?
Nope

Wait you are joining the Military bitch?

>I'll be joining in 2017
Yup, still gonna be there for my last undergrad semester

It might take a while for me to remember, but I'll try to keep in mind til then

Once you've introduced yourself, i'll make sure they put you on the biology blacklist. Are you the kind of person that can do crazy stuff if you're in with a bunch of people who don't know each others?

Only the reserves.

Great pay, flexible schedule, good insurance policies, can help with tuition, get to stay fit and the nearest regiment is the armored branch so I will get to drive and fire APCsand tanks.

Definitely beats being a cashier or waitress.

I was gonna join the AF but the USA just said they will be letting Mentally Ill traps into the MIlitary so Idk what to do now......

Great, I'll try to remember too.

I'm the kind that once I establish that you're not an idiot and that you won't take offense at everything, I am willing to try just about anything at least once. So, I guess you could say so.

That sucks, but on the bright side, the AF usually tends to have the smartest ones.