Are there any side effects to supplements like pic related? Does it cause hairloss, gyno or any other kind of bad shit?

Are there any side effects to supplements like pic related? Does it cause hairloss, gyno or any other kind of bad shit?
I just want to have it to help me reach my protein and caloric goal, I lifted for months but still look and have the strength of a beginner because it's hard to get 3k calories as a skelly.

Its full of sugar and overall waste of money, you're much better off making your own with whey oats peanut butter and whole milk

Just got my second batch last week of Serious Mass. It's the shit bro. No side effects on my side except some little pimples but that's cause I already have acne. Oh well... Not a biggie.

If you got questions, ask me.

its not hard you are just dumb
drink some milk to your meals and you reach 3k easy as fuck

Only side effect is... S E R I O U S M A S S

WATCH OUT user. YOU MIGHT PUT ON SO MUCH MASS YOU'LL HAVE MULTIPLE HEART ATTACKS!!!!

Do you think someone who never had acne will get it from it?
How much weight did put on since using it?
I might

If you don't have acne problems, you should be fine.

As for the weight gain, I couldn't tell how much I put on the first time cause I wasn't tracking correctly. If I had to guess, I would say 6-8 pounds. The last batch I got (which was last week) I've put on 3 pounds already while on a bulking diet.

I got a 12 pound bag two weeks ago and its fucking amazing. Im lactose intolerant so this helps me bulk. Its delicious, and the onky side effect is gains in weight and strength. Get this shit OP, you wont regret it

Basically watch the sugar count if you care about your health and lifespan - if not, just eat whatever the fuck you want.

Sugar is what will ultimately fuck you in the end. High sugar intake (over 100g a day) will cause things like high blood pressure, diabites, hypertension, anxiety, and is linked to cancer.

Shit now that I look at the amount of sugar this really puts me off

It tastes like serious ass.

Just eat food man, Mass gainers taste like ass. If you have the money you can buy nice ones made of oats and whey and shit. I think there's a subreddit called like diysoylent or something and they have recipes

>I think there's a subreddit

fuck off

faggot

>Mass gainers taste like ass

You obviously haven't tried Serious Mass chocolate flavor. Literally taste like a shake. That's how I know you talkin out the ass.

Dude its like 20 grams of sugar a serving, thats fucking nothing

Unflavored and add my own shit. Feels good breh

underrated

Blend some oats and add that to shakes.

>no sugar added
>it's full of sugar

It only has 20 grams of sugar with all those other benefits it looks good to me

What a pussy. You think 3k is hard, try eating 5500 every fucking day. It's fucking miserable

If you're only eating 3kcal/day you shouldn't be resorting to fucking mass gainers already. It's not that hard bro, I was skelly too. What made it much easier for me was to track my calories.

>no sugar added*

do you eat 24/7? what the hell

>1250 calories
jesus fuck
how? is it just pure sugar?

Only 20 grams of sugar per serving. I don't get what's the big deal.

It causes a wallet deficiency

I took them and got really fat

my Dream state