What do you usually eat with tuna ? I'm going on poorfag mode and I'll be eating tuna mostly, what do you eat with it ?

What do you usually eat with tuna ? I'm going on poorfag mode and I'll be eating tuna mostly, what do you eat with it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/tuna-croquette-recipe.html
recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1919620
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANSWER me YOU fucking NIGGERS

I was in northern Spain recently and my hosts made a delicious tuna dish with it in light tomato sauce with green olives over pasta. Pretty cheap meal with a variety of nutrients.

Mix it with good mustard, lime, salt, pepper, red onions, and pickled carrots. Eat it with some ancient grain crackers

Kimchi

I put it on bread

I think it's pretty good by itself desu

2oz fresh spinach
3oz broccoli, steamed or raw
3-4oz tuna
3 strips turkey bacon, crumbled
3 soft-boiled eggs, chopped up
Half an avocado
Paprika
Black pepper

Put it all in a big ass bowl and mix it all up. Fucking delicious with great macros.

I'll give you some legit answer. Put your tuna in a bowl, put a spoon (or two) of mayonnaise in it, mix it, and microwave until nice and hot and eat it. Very good tasting

Tuna melt, tuna and rice, tuna in salad, tuna straight up, and tuna wraps.

so desu filters to desu now

T B H SENPAI

Straight out the can to be honest senpai

just eat it straight out of the can. Sometimes I add some pepper when I'm at home. tastes gud this way tbqh

corn and mayonaise. eat with toasted bread

>eat sth with tuna
you are supposed to eat tuna with something else?

Isn't it called something like Putanesca? If so it's a very tasty dish

Idk no habla espanol lol and they just referred to it as host anons famous dish. Their tuna was godmode though as it was a fishing village and they canned their own tuna in jars. Also the kind you buy placked in olive oil is better flavor and texture and is cheaper for some reason.

if you're poor then just some hot sauce and add rice with it.

rice is some of the cheapest shit ever.

>I'll be eating tuna mostly

enjoy your mercury poisoning

eat it with a fork you fucking faggot

This OP. I assume you'll be eating canned tuna. Only eat one can every 3 days.

Also I like to eat my tuna in a 4 egg omelette with onions, peppers and a dash of milk

u can make a salad made of rice corn peppervinegar and obv tuna

mercury poisoning from tuna is a meme

tuna contains enough selenium to negate the effect of the mercury.

spaghetti alla puttanesca is made with anchovy and capers and olives and shit, means whore's pasta.

> 1 can tuna
> 1 cup Greek Yogurt (0% fat you landwhale)
> 3 stalks celery, chopped
> 2 shallots, minced
> salt
> pepper
> garlic powder
> parsley

mix, chill, eat, enjoy delicious high-protein perfection

>poorfag mode
>mostly tuna
fucking westerners

Despair

eat tin sardines.
you can only absorb protiein
with fat

try spaghetti with tuna and olive delicous

This. Tuna is usually over a dollar a can. Much cheaper to rely on eggs and beans.

Mmm delicious as fuck that and anchovies and naturally smoked herring.

GOAT tuna recipe
solid white tuna, mayo, chopped purp onions, chopped cucumber, tomatos in a green wrap with lettuce and provalone

If you can afford eggs and flour, mix the egg into the tuna, make a Patty, dust with flour, and cook in a pan. Kind of like tuna burgers. Found the recipe here.

what's your recipe?

nice sources m8

I mix two tablespoons of salsa, chickpeas, seafood seasoning, and Sriracha with one can of tuna.

Tuna croquettes. Fucking delicious.

First link has vid, second has nutritional info.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/tuna-croquette-recipe.html

recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1919620

is that really selena?

>>Soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Orange sauce, pretty much any Chinese food sauce works pretty good

yes

>tuna
>olives
>hummus

Spread over carbs of choice and mow down

A bag of dicks you nigger lover

>>>/Syria/

faurk I need a girl that pretty

>tfw 5'8 in the Netherlands

I'll never keep a girl, why bother living

Ramen and a glass of hypha mud

Waar haal jij je tonijn? Blikjes bij de dirk zijn 1.60

its not about just ANY girl, its about a super PRETTY girl.

Jumbo, Ik denk 1.20

Listen up plebs. I have the perfect meal with tuna and it's easy as fuck to make. You'll need a grill though. Get a tortilla wrap, spread the tuna based on olive oil (THIS IS IMPORTANT) over 1 halve of the wrap, cover it with cheese and close the 2 halves (so you got a half of a circle). Put it under a grill and it's done in 3 min or something.

I like to put some (green)olives in there when it's done but it's pretty good on itself. You have to have tuna on olive oil basis though. It will by dry AF otherwise. Also the oil will probably drip all over your grill so clean up right after you piece of filth.

Calculated macros: 35,2 C/ 23,7 F/ 35,7 P/ 491 calories. Now remember those are mostly 'good' fats.

neuk dat is alsnog best duur

waar woon je?

mayo

>0% fat
>implying I'd rather have the billion grams of body devastating sugar

Confirmed for not making it
Yogurts are basically sugar pastes with some bacteria. You might as well simply scoop spoonfuls of raw sugar in there.

Gilze-rijen, Ik heb geen andere eiwitbron, je kan rijst en bonen proberen als je bent erg arm.

>willingly poising yourself with heavy metals.

I don't get the hate for tuna at all. For me, tuna, with mayo and diced pickles folded into a slice of whole grain bread is the ultimate comfort food.

If I could eat it every day of the week without getting Mercury poisoning I would.

1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt has:
130 calories
11g carbs
0g fat
22g protons
6g sugars

That's a pretty acceptable amount of sugar considering the other macros.