10/10 in USA

>10/10 in USA

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/832SPYpE25/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm from USA and I disagree

Who is she and why is she famous in /fit?
-Europeanfag

Golem get ye gone!

I would pin her down and fuck the shit out of her if you catch my drift

If Big Lenny got her pregnant would she birth a mini-fridge?

it would be extremely painful

God she's fucking hideous but I would still drill her pussy like USA drills mother earth for that sweet sweet oil.

Holy shit i'm dying of laughter.

More like this is 10/10 breh

One on the right is a coalburner

Seconded. Might be a 10 in the south, but coasts are different tier

This. She stronger on the ass side of the Tits to Ass ratio this is probably the most petite she'll ever be in her prime before she briths a niglet

How do you know??

Post proofs I refuse to believe the mighty have fallen.

Deep south fag here, that bitch is only hot to the niggers

U u u u

11/10 in UK

9/10

oh hey its that rasta from John dies at the end

>Tfw wore redneck gear and went walking around pretending to be a redneck sying nigger and having the time of my life being loud and abnoxious around people since it is about to be 4rth screaming USA but you are secretly HIspanic

I had fun for once it my life desu.

Middle and left are coalburners.

Why god why would she do this to herself?
Jesus Christ the memes need to end already.
>PLz Trump save us

Memes?

10/10

Some people don't consider niggers animals. Shocking but true.

instagram.com/p/832SPYpE25/?hl=en

Honestly I prefer things this way.

>wakka flokka

You can still get girls to act degenerate as fuck privately for you user..........

Idk my and my friends pretend to be friends with them and stuff but actually dating a nigger is a whole new level.

>pretend

>10/10

>disgusting white trash
>10/10

Yeah just fuck around with the animals
Pretty easy to make them think they are accepted actually.

Nah I like things the way they are. It really doesn't matter if a girl likes black guys or not. If she only likes black guys, I didn't have a chance with her anyway, amd to force her to think otherwise for some "muh race" bullshit is akin to coercion/rape. If she like guys regardless of race, I'm still in a good position. Plus it's only fair since I bang girls outside of my race.

Doesn't really bother me because I know I'm still able to get results with more competition. The only people that lose out are bottom feeders that were barely getting laid in the first place.

>Plus it's only fair since I bang girls outside of my race

H...how bad?

>The only people that lose out are bottom feeders that were barely getting laid in the first place.
Those kids are going to grow up hatting the fuck out of their parents with literally 0 identity.

>I swear it's just an elaborate troll, we are only pretending! None of us actually believe that they are good people. I can read all of my friends minds and I am sure they are all in on the joke with me!
IWasOnlyPretendingToBeRetarded.jpg

Or their parents take responsibility and raise them properly instead of leaving them in front of a TV. Those kids usually end up fucked up because they are left alone to try to force themselves into one group or the other instead of having someone explain to them their situation and that they should take pride in what they are instead of conforming to what they arent.
The best mixed people take on proud mixed identities and appreciate their heritage. They don't seek to actually become it.

Is that Foley's daughter?
Wrong, she is dating something worse, sadly far worse..

lmao sure when we hang out together without that one nigger and literally refer to it as an Animal and how we hope Trump gets rid of him i'm sure we are all trolling 24/7

I Still can't believe Frank the fucking clown is hitting that.

Like fuck.... Lucky cunt.

lmao k nigger.

>If she like guys regardless of race
this is the problem

I would never want to touch a woman who's been with a black guy before. I would actually feel sick if I learned that after fucking her.

>Doesn't really bother me because I know I'm still able to get results with more competition. The only people that lose out are bottom feeders that were barely getting laid in the first place.
And here we have another degenerate supporting race mixing

How does it feel to be so throughly brainwashed?

Why?
Feels OK I guess.

>I would never want to touch a woman who's been with a black guy before.

>Tfw you fucked up a girl so hard she shaved half he hair and started dating a nigger

Fuck bros.... I fucking did this to her... fuckkkkkk

We can fix it bros
I won't fail again.

You treat Trump like Hitler, which he isn't. If anything he will deal with illegals, like any upright president should.

Trump won't actually deal with illegals. He's only saying that to win votes from dumb middle class right wingers. Trump as a businessman would be stupid to actually pay legal workers to mow the lawns and clean the offices at his locations. He has "no hablo ingles" level workers working at the Trump tower. It's a big bluff.

Chloe grace morets. Model and nigger dick lover

>what is irony

are you new on Veeky Forums or you just autistic?

I don't know. He would risk a lot bluffing in that matter. Still, I don't know if he's trustworthy.

>A big problem this country has is being politically correct

The people can take care of the rest.

Mirin that form

>this is a 10 in Italy
>mfw they're right

>Italians
>white

Umad

He's white and Japanese

>president in USA

Atleast he's not a nigger

Girls like this, which are already rare, will become a needle in a haystack in the next 10-20 years. White people what are you doing? Start having kids dam it, this self imposed suicide is not even funny anymore

Implying what?
He's then 3rd skelly president after lincoln and JFK

>Coastal
>Implying superior to South

10/10 It's funny 'cause it's not true keep 'em coming

We shouldn't force anyone to do anything they don't want to do. If they want to racemix, let them.

These are not good looking women, at least face-wise.

Sorry, but white people aren't low IQ animals like hispanics and blacks are. The majority of our women don't have kids by the time they turn 20.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T