Is legday a meme?

all you need to do is squat like once a week. as long as you can squat more than your bench your golden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's better with no muscle

nah horse meat ubereem is the best

squatting twice a week + weekly deadlifts + Hip thrusts twice a week = GOAT legs

never understood why people skip leg day when it can be so simple

right deadlift is king. but i dont understand how ppl spend 2 hours working legs on every machine when you can just squat (plus some front squats) then work chest

Because some of us have been training for a lot longer than yourself, and require volume + angles.

that guy obviously doesnt squat or deadlift. also is that pic even real? how could a paraplegic like that steady himself when doing presses and back work?

>falling for the front squat meme
once you start getting big pants start becoming a pain in the ass and big glutes > big quads

>i would rather not build my body because that requires new clothes.
i thought /pol/ was the only satire board

what is photoshop

He's not lying. It's not hard to build legs than are too big for conventional pants. I would rather be able to wear a suit without looking like a clown.

lol, do you guys live in north korea? just buy new pants and keep lifting

fucking this.
Why do people have excuses not to work their legs? "They are already big, i don't want to look like a freak"
>nigga you can't squat your own bw these legs obviously aren't big enough.

Dude I can squat twice the weight I can bench.
Not even the SS meme or shit.

But ok, you just have wear long pants everyday to hide your tiny legs

>just buy new pants

get athletic pants or fat-people pants + tailor them

I dunno man..
I did legs about once every two weeks and if I had done anymore than that while on the sauce I wouldn't have been able to find pants that fit my quads. But I played hockey since grade 1 and have great calf genetics/proportions. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Same. I'm a noob. Monday squats. Wednesday deadlifts. Friday squats.

Except I was short of time, did deadlifts last monday, then squats tuesday, and deadlifts friday.

Every day is leg day mofos.

I just don't see the benefit of big quads in proportion to your legs, they just make life a hassle, they arn't even aesthetic, and its bad for your posture. Ill stick to my lowbar back for my squat variation desu.

before you all get mad notice how I said in proportion.

joocy quads are only good if they're in proportion, I agree with you on that

I'm just saying it's possible to find pants that fit--or to *make* pants fit

t. guy with naturally-large legs, been buying relaxed-fit pants for men w/ wider waists/hips even before lifting

I have declined dates with men because my calves are bigger than theirs.

They aren't even that big, either.

Canadian spotted

>I have declined dates with men because my calves are bigger than theirs.
This where most ebin leg day memes come from. Calves are extremely hard to grow and pretty much the first thing you see when someone's wearing shorts.

manlet master race, calfs have always looked good

but yeah I would never judge anyone for having chicken calfs as long as the rest of them looks fine, I realize they're hard to hit for most people

ahahhaha, holy fuck guys we have new pasta meme

>ignoring calves
dyel detected

listen, i did my time. 3 years of cross country and i got juicy calves. their Yuge, im telling you no one has calves like me. i am the best at calves

If you don't want huge legs, do low rep squats n deads
You're missing out on so much strength gain if you're not doing legs every day. If you don't want your legs to blow up don't do hypertrophy
Here is a video of a A V E R A G E oly lifter doing a 661lb atg squat, and his legs aren't "HUGE"

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0

If u want a disproportionately large upper body sure go ahead.

Kek!!!!!!!

I only do 2 hours of cardio a day.