Powerliting

What do you consider to be a respectable total?

Anything over 1300 for any weight class is strong to me

Other urls found in this thread:

wilkscalculator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why

>weak fag detected

1000lbs itself is impressive. That's from squat, diddlies, and bench

Who's the girl

>little fats

Never going to make it.

You don't need to look that built as a guy to look good though. Any guy who has low bodyfat and has had his beginner gains looks well above average.

2/3/4 is pretty solid for anyone for someone in the 5'9-5'11 range, around 150-170 lbs.

400 wilks for normies
wilkscalculator.com/

2/3/4 1 rep or 5s?

obviously maxes

example: 1290lbs for a 175lbs male or 1020lbs for a 130lbs male

>5'9-5'11 range, around 150-170 lbs.
why would these hypothetical people be so DYEL? why can't they gain muscular body weight and actually lift some heavy weights?

>pic
Oh, and roids.

1500 @ 240
Come at me brehs

pictures like this are retarded, has fit never had a gf or a sister, the amount of vanity and time they put into clothing and makeup and fucking hair is retarded. And thats the just to meet the average. Atleast lifting is fucking fun.

Triggered woman detected

Also, loosing weight for women is fucking tough. Eating 500cal below maintenance can literally be 1000cal/day.

>tfw 256.54

It's tough if you eat McDonald's and ice cream all day and spend all your time on Instagram.

Being a woman is easy in general as long as you don't get raped or beaten

Nigger, it's fucking tough. I've been watching my SO deal with it for a few months now. One of my meals is almost equivalent to her daily total. She also works out much harder than me (does 1 hour of intense yoga + runs for 30 minutes everyday).

>1 hour of intense yoga
>intense yoga

> She also works out much harder than me

finally, somebody with a worse body than me!

>1 hour of intense yoga

not sure if bait

Ever try doing yoga? I'm not talking about the old lady stretching shit.

I can squat 2.5pl8 for reps and diddly over 3pl8 but 20 minutes into one of her yoga routines and I'm on the floor dying.

I hit the gym 3x a week, 1 hour a session. 3 hours a week total. Sure, I bust my ass for those 3 hours but she does 1.5 hours a day, over 10 hours a week total. All on a 1000cal diet.

How is that literally any different than someone who eats 500 calories below maintenance and winds up eating 2000. It will still feel the same because they are both under by 500 calories

Well when she squats 405x5 with 25 pounds of chains on each side then she will impress me.

Until then she's just a weak woman who gets praise anytime there's any weight on the bar

It's pretty damn hard to space out 1000cal across your whole day. A 100cal drink is already 10% of your daily total, whereas it's only 5% if you're on a 2000cal diet. Obviously you may feel the same, but the margin for error and how much more you need to pay attention is completely different.

>implying you can even squat that

>I can squat 2.5pl8 for reps and diddly over 3pl8 but 20 minutes into one of her yoga routines and I'm on the floor dying.

Probably because you're weak.

That is not impressive weight, I can do that weight

A 1300 total in the 83 kg weightclass isn't even a 400 wilks.

So, no, 1300 lbs is only impressive for two, maybe three weightclasses.

Never said it was impressive, but I'm getting close to the 1/2/3/4 which is generally considered good.

Again, have you ever tried yoga beyond basic stretches?

It's considered good by normies.

I've done multiple Bikram Yoga 30 day challenges. Yoga ain't shit compared to lifting heavy.

Yeah, this.

Good God man, tell me this is old.

my total is 950 at 160 lbs i feel strong. I plan to compete at 1100 total

hope this helps

>pictures like this are retarded, has fit never had a gf or a sister
Not OP but I've had both; it's how I formed my opinion of women in the first place.

> the amount of vanity and time they put into clothing and makeup and fucking hair is retarded.
No shit. It's easier to do your makeup and hair than it is to obsess over macronutrients or even--gasp--burn calories lifting heavy objects.

Women obsess over things like makeup and hair because they lack the willpower and work ethic to do harder things.

I lift 3 times a week.

5'7 - 185 body-weight

actual 1RMs are 305/425/495 in the home gym. I focus more on 3-8 rep range though.

just checked and barely broke 400 wilks

1575 @ 275

i'm 6'7" though if that awards bonus points

That pic is designed to trigger tumblards like yourself, chill out m80

You must really love your binch I would say it's slighty higher than what I would expect for someone with that squat and DL.

Try eating 1000 kcal /day by only eating broccoli. You'd end up eating 10+ lbs of that shit.
It's only an excuse having trouble keeping intake low when you have access to salads and broccoli

Well it's pretty difficult when one person is bulking (me) and the other is cutting.

:/

Though she only wants to lose another 2kg or so...so the end is in sight.

My Push-press is pretty high. I think that's why.

I've also fucked around a lot on changing how I Squat and kind of had to relearn with oly shoes. For deadlifts it's probably 30-40lbs higher than 495, but I've never tried any higher since I haven't seen the point in risking it.

Ive met girls who who never wore make-up, no dresses, no heels, they had almost no tits, werent cute, smoked, did drugs and had short hair
Still guys were all over them
being attractive as a girl means litterally eating less food, its just as simple as that

>She also works out much harder than me
>does 1 hour of intense yoga + runs for 30 minutes everyday
I cant even begin to point out everything wrong here, and there are alot of things

I'm pretty happy with my 1400 total. 5'11, 200lb. Most guys in my gym are nowhere near that, except the guys who compete, but they're fat as fuck.

>putting on makeup and doing your hair is the same as having a perfect diet and lifting every day for years

Women are retarded, I swear. Not to mention that makeup and hair don't really matter to a guy. If you're ugly, you'll still be ugly no matter what hair style you have and what makeup you apply.

>SO
Fuck off reddit

>I cant even begin to point out everything wrong here, and there are alot of things

Maybe it's due to my nature of preferring short and sweet (I prefer sprinting over long-distance running for example).

But really, three 1-hour sessions a week is much easier than exercising 1.5 hours a day. It takes less time, you get a break every other day, and most of the workout is made up of rests. Lifting heavy shit sucks for a combined 10-15 minutes out of a 1 hour workout. Doing 1 hour of yoga + 30 minutes of running sucks the entire time.

1. Intense YOGA? no wonder she isnt loosing weight doing that
2. I dont know what you mean by sucks, i hit the gym maybe 6 days a week and do some martial arts on the side of that and im having a blast most of the time and enjoying the time i spend on it.

Women have it much easier because men expect very little of them.
I mean explain it to me, how is it hard to not stuff your face and become 400lbs overweight?
you litterally just have to NOT overeat

She is losing weight. She's lost ~7kg and hopes to lose 2 more.

>Women have it much easier because men expect very little of them.
I guess it depends on what you want. I don't just want a skinny chick like in OP...just like most girls don't want some skinny dude. That's why the OP picture is false. It shows the optimal dude but just some random skinny chick. That girl is not the optimal girl for most guys (or at least I hope so).

The typical girl would obviously prefer the guy in the OP pic, but most think Justin Bieber mode = sexy and jacked as fuck and would be totally happy dating someone with the dyel/ottermode physique that's easily attainable by eating at maintenance and doing daily pushups/crunches.

I think 400 is respectable

450 for competitive

500 for elite

>That girl is not the optimal girl for most guys
Thats because guys prefer all kinds of girls and accept all kinds of girls
Ive dated and slept with girls who friends didnt think were attractive at all and ditto for them. Point being guys are way more forgiving of girls and their flaws and the only thing most guys agree on is that the girl has to not be extremly fat
last gf i had was sitting at 67kg at 165cm tall so she was abit chubby but it didnt matter much to me.

Meanhile girls tend to reject guys for various reasons and you need to be exactly right for them to accept you.
If youre jacked as fuck you could still not get girls if youre shy, too forward or not forward enough
You need to work on every one of your flaws and keep em in check and these flaws carry less weight with some girls and more with others
Some girls love jacked guys so they could forgive you being dumb or something else
Some girls love artistic talent so they could forgive you being DYEL

Tl:DR: Your typical girl rejects your typical guy but your typical guy accepts your typical girl

Here, fixed OP image so it's no longer apples to oranges.

that image is only true for 16-year-olds. once you're in your 20s you just look like a faggot if you're that skinny

That is fucking retarded no yoga session can be 'intense' for anyone made this far in fitness.
When I think about it,in highschool I was doing boxing training 3 4 times a week and a little bit weight lifting,boxing training is the most intense shit you can ever do,and even with that I didnt get to the point that you said.
And fuck man wrestlers have it worse they do wrestling training and weightlifting in the fucking same day sometimes,and they could pull it off.
I know I am going to sound edgy but anyone who says women yoga session is intense is a fucking retard or a weakling.

Im at a loss when it comes to girls
I have no idea what they think looks good, i litterally dont
Ive been fit my whole life, ive got a good face and im tall but im not having any success in dating at all. Meanwhile friends with a beer gut are getting girls, not overly cute ones but girls nonetheless

I think girls work backwards and consider a guy attractive if she wants to think of him as attractive.

this tBh fAm

Everything less than my total - dyel
Everything more than my total - roid monkey freak

women must love fucking faggots then

you jealous, fat boy?

>ive got a good face and im tall
>im not having any success in dating

spoiler: you're ugly

For women you forgot
>be 24 or younger

Or he's a colossal tool.

do relatively ugly girls spill their spaghetti around you or not?

If you're in good shape and have a decent face you're either
>awkward/lame as fuck
>ugly and in denial
>not putting yourself out there and expecting girls to do all of the work

>implying women don't like tall attractive men who are collosal tools

>>not putting yourself out there and expecting girls to do all of the work

this. theres a paradox. if youre cute girls will probably still approach you since youre approachable. once your fit and have a good face you become a bit intimidating and actually need to put yourself out there more to talk with girls.

similar to how approaching a cute girl is a lot easier than approaching a bombshell (and why cute girls come across as more shy and bombshells as more outgoing, because they have to be)

I flirt alot with girls and its always recieved well, last two gfs came up to me and chased me down. last date i had asked me out too.

Point being when i say success i mean as in i can do it consistnently(spelling?) last year since my breakup from the last gf ive noticed girls go for all types of diffrent guys and then claim to want another type
Its hard to explain but my complaint is im not doing as well as i hoped i would be doing

>guys can just lift and they'll be close to their ideal bodytype
>women largely depend on what their genes give them
Wew lads, you sure have it hard

Everyone's learning what the like/dislike bro. Until you're in your late 20s (like I am now) people are mostly still figuring their own shit out. That's why dating/fucking while your young is important. You figure out what you like (and so do the rest of your peers).

For a long time I thought I was into shy, quiet girls. Then I'd get into a relationship and be frustrated about them never wanting to go out and do anything, especially in groups. Then I wound up dating an outgoing girl and it was fantastic. The outgoing girls were never the ones I was attracted to at parties, but it turns out those were the ones I clicked with best.

>be tall and not spooky skeleton
>free pussy for life with only minimal game required

Loving life tbqh with you lads

Cont...

So if you're a shy/reserved guy and an outgoing girl starts chatting you up and you start dating, odds are you're going to become frustrated about her always wanting to go out dancing and to parties. You'll have the typical complaints of "she always wants to go clubbing and never wants to just hangout with meeeee" despite the fact she never led you to believe that's what she wanted in the first place.

But that's wrong.

A girl doesn't even have to be pretty to have dozens of men lining up to volunteer their dicks for her. Even chubby girls have so many options it's crazy.

The really fugly ones are fucked, but that's true for both genders.

>being this whiny

That's not the point, i never even addressed how hard getting laid was, what I said is just true.
If Veeky Forums is to be believed, becoming aesthetic is just as much internal rewards as external

Whos whining? It is what it is.

Im in my late 20s now and i have a pretty good idea what i want
Problem is i dont know what they want and i cant figure that shit out
I mean i litterally cant figure it out, girl says she likes one type of guy but goes for another type
There is no logic at all

It's not true though. Women don't need top tier genes to be attractive; they just need to be above the bottom 10% and not eat like shit

>Problem is i dont know what they want
That's your problem. Stop trying to figure out what they want and just do you. Shit will naturally fall into place if you're going out and talking with people.

By trying to figure out what they want and changing to fit those notions you're probably just as baffling to them as they are to you. In that situation somebody has to be the consistent rock.

Again, that's not the point. Guys have a lot more freedom in HOW they look good, and how they can improve it. And it's not that hard for guys either, your perspective is warped

It's not hard. Women want a man with higher status than them. Status can manifest as money, power, good looks etc. She wants a man that other women want.

Women rate the vast majority of men as physically unattractive. Men rate the majority of women as attractive. That should tell you all you need to know.

My point is i dont know what they want so i dont know what i can offer them
Examples:
I think i look good, some other girl does too. Doesnt mean girl three would care at all about that
I enjoy lifting and staying healthy, my exgf didnt give a shit about that and would have settled for a lardass

I dont know if i have something to offer to a girl im talking to that she wants and therefor she is giving subtle hints or she is just being a girl and flirting for attention from anyone
See my problem?
if i just do my own thing and talk to girls nothing happens, ive tried that approach for months on end and its a dead end

You're not addressing my point at all, you thick dick. That's totally irrelevant to what I'm saying.
And it's largely because most guys first become attractive when there's a context. Like a good sense of humor etc.

Are you saying you're trying to find the holy grail that will make any girl attracted for you? That's obviously impossible m8. You'll never be able to please everyone you meet. I think you're just trying to hard.

In the sads days that I wanted a gf and tried to get one, I always failed. The times I was focused on myself/goals/hobbies were the times where next thing I knew I had a gf. I know I'm not the only one who's experienced this. People are attracted to genuineness and self autonomy.

No im trying to understand if a girl is geniunly attracted to me. If i dont know what she wants i cant get that
Ive focused on my hobbies, work and school for the past six months and its been the worst dating period ever so i dont think that is key to anything but failure
If you dont try, how are you to succeed?