Here's some of my favorite videos

youtu.be/UICyketZrZU

youtu.be/vYeJUtMCAzc

youtu.be/Cbwd2maDPNo

youtu.be/FJDAGKWbzF4

youtu.be/-NqSYKc9JzA

youtu.be/RSfPDUnDXS4

I like them

I dont even like watching fitness celebrities on youtube but this guys videos are comfy as heck
seriously the most pleasant sounding guy ive ever seen lmao

damn this guy is based, shit's informative and not obnoxious

>damn this guy is based, shit's informative and not obnoxious
this. i wish Epic Meal Time wasn't a thing

I've watched all of his videos, I've made a couple of his recipes and they're super fucking delicious. Especially the sweet potato lasagna. One of the best things I've ever had. I used to eat those muffins all the time too but I've toned it down a bit but they're fucking incredible

Bump

Why the fuck did they shop him into a different kitchen?

Im not into the meal prepping thing but this nigga's recipes are off the hook.
Tells what you need, shows you what it looks like and thats it no bullshit.

>no screaming
>no pandering to imgurians
>no dumb fuck memes
>no obnoxious acting

I might sub

This whole thread seems like an elaborate shill.

Love these videos, he's great with the practical info.

Holy shit, this is the exact kind of thing I've been looking for. I'm so shit at thinking of stuff to cook, it'll be nice to get away from Rice+Chicken+Vegetable of the day.

Yeah...not once has anyone said "nigger"
Idk man..idk

This is a black man, not a nigger

same thing

Anyone know the track in the background on the lasagna video

The sweet potato lasagna one, not the zucchini

Not at all.

>$75 for 5 days' worth of food
What the fuck is he eating, liquid gold? I spend $60 for a weeks' worth and I'm trying to tone that down.

not even 5 days, 5 MEALS

i am really curious as to what the fuck he's making

Seems like a bunch of samefagging

Eh I'll watch a few videos though. Even if it is shilling, if the content is quality then I'm ok with it. i'll give it a shot because cooking IS actually a very useful skill

I just skipped through the video, it's 5 days x 4 meals + 1 snack. Still garbage cause he shops at Kroger, he could have bought the same shit for $50 at a warehouse-type store.

oh, if he's making 4 meals a day +1 snack for 5 days on 75 bucks that aint so bad depending on what part of the US he's living in

guess i'll go eat my words quietly now

The shills are getting meta

Fuck off shill.

Samefag pls go

ok you got me

fuck you niggers I come in here with reasonable input and you automatically shun me. just cuz I dont call someone a fag or a nigger in everypost doesnt mean I'm a shill

knew you faggots were gona say that

Exceptional.

this whole thread is surreal as shit

Op here wtf I just wanted a nice thread to see if anyone else liked him and this fag starts making it as if it's a shill thread

I hate these types of videos that make it look so easy by just showing you the ingredients hastily tossed in there. Fuck you.

damn, that's the first time I've seen this happen.

Some of his recipes are a bit more on the involved side to be sure, but they're not all that crazy.

It's fake. Hes being an asshole. I just wanted a nice thread I've never seen other people talk about him

Thanks for sharing, OP!