Cheating /frauds/ Generally

Cam whores and PIZZA edition

Previously on what is daki and is it better than real vagoo?

FIRST FOR TOTALLY NATTY GRILLS

Yes it is better

>7mm abdominal skinfold but still fat as fuck

If anyones currently shredded as fuck at like 8% bf, can you check your abdominal skinfold size and post it?

A little more anabolic than nandrolone not harsh at all. I also had it on hand.

Gawjuss

>abdominal skinfold size

Well this is new

does she/it have an instagarm? please user

@charity_witt

So it's a test replacement right? I don't really understand the drugs that are dht derivatives.

What's new about it, mine is 7mm but i still look 12% or so

Yeah its fine solo and the gains are sick check mail.

Brehs hold me, she posted again.

>when ur arms are thicker than ur waist

how much is this going to fuck me over?

cops searched my home and found a vial of test and tren, 50 nolva pills and 25 aromasin pills

living in le norway

Why dey search?

Also all of my law expertise is in bird law, so I know little to nothing about the goings on of a Norse court.

Blame it on the Muslim migrants.

Why? Everyone knows they can do no wrong.

I don't think you will get charged for dealing only for possession, I don't think the fine will be too bad

I'm natty been lifting for a year. I want to do just one 4 week prohormone cycle followed by a 4 week PCT cycle.

What can I except from this?

Religion of peace strikes again!

thank you user. you've just made my saturday night

customs found something
i guess the worst is the fact that i will get it on my records

Don't mail shit to your own address in your own name. Not your name on the package, no way to prove it's yours.

how the fuck am i suppose to pick up my package then? i have to show id and sign

How do you like deca paired with tren?

yw

Well I don't know how shit works in Norway to be honest. In the states you can just mail shit to yourself under a different name. Last time I ordered the mail Lady drew a big circle around the name with a few question marks next to it lol.
It doesn't help me with gains really it's more for recovery and joints. I like it a lot. The combo of the two nor19's is pretty harsh on my hair though. Currently on 5mg fina a day.

Thinking about pairing tren and deca on my winter blast. I've used both compounds before, but never together.

das scary now

Ya I like the deca around 150-300. It's very hard for me to get sore and it allows me to workout a lot more often.

Pls reply

I'll go with a higher dose.

Prohormones are a no go imo, maybe try peptides or even better pin

I didn't notice a huge difference between 150 and 300. Never gone higher than 300. Also I'm a cheap bastard and that's the biggest reason I keep the deca so low lol. One vial will last me 20weeks.
Kek

Was the name "Dr. Medical Purposes"

As long as my e2 and prolactin are in check I should be good, right? Lol, wtf bro, deca is cheap as fuck.

FAGS

Nah I just make up names. Charles Schmidt. Stephen Harper. I dunno. Just whatever comes to mind, I just made up those two names in about five seconds.
Ya especially the e2. Don't worry about prolactin unless your dick stops working.

How long on labs?

I'm meeting with the guy possibly tomorrow or the 4th and hopefully I will have some good news. I realize it's taking a while. Sorry guys.

Ban

Why.

She was more qt when she was smaller.

Good news is she can peg you now.

> use a fake name and create suspicion

Maybe if you've had fake names already coming to your residence. The post office has been sending mail to both of my addresses for people who don't exist.

But, with that logic, say you don't like someone -- just mail them some cheap controlled drugs and make it obvious what it is. Eventually they go to jail. Otherwise, you can just deny knowing anything about the package, they can't prove shit.

On the other hand, I might start sending drugs to someone I don't like. Maybe a used vial of Test and some adderall along with a couple baggies of baking soda and l-arginine. Put a little letter in there, "Thank you for your continued business" image macro on some CP. Make the return address the same name and address as their name and address. I'm just getting started here...

Honestly the smartest thing to do would be to open a P.O. box with a fake id and then use yet another fake name to order under. I never thought about sending someone drugs to fuck them. Sounds too expensive to be realistic.

... include syringes and needles. Break the package open just a bit like it was stepped on. Use an obnoxious amount of tape. Throw some of my unused bi-polar prescriptions in there for good measure. Instructions on how to inject steroids and mainline heroin. Actually, how to mainline the steroids too...

Stunning resemblance

> that feel when you had more pussy and dated more girls during the last 6 months than in the 10 years since Freshman year prior

Eh, a P.O. box is suspicious. I'm sure every backwoods a v e r a g e IQ amateur criminal thinks that's a grand idea. Just hide in plain sight, if the government really wanted to fuck you -- they would have. They just don't want scumbags shooting people up and destroying lives. As far as steroids go, considering most of law enforcement uses them, they make an example out of someone every couple years to appease the public.

Well it costs about $4.50 to make a bottle of Test. You can buy them UGL for $20. Say the vial is only 1/4th full, that's $5.00. Then we fill the vials back up with vegetable oil. Maybe we could go for 8, or even 16? Just fill up all your used vials with a little Test and vegetable oil. There's shipping of course, about $7 I believe? Then it's just a matter of what your budget is on fucking this person.

Probably scratch the CP, don't want a major investigation.

Nah, she's probably your kind of crazy though. You're cute, ESTP, I'd suck your dick -- no lie.

T-thanks b-bro

Plastic pussy really was one of the best decisions I've made since the dakis

Finally came?

I've been natty for 4 years and have bretty gud gainz/aesthetics (Better than 80% of the people at my gym). What is the minimum amount of weeks I should do a testosterone cycle to see benefits? I hit the gym 5-6 days a week, almost 5'9" and 150lbs. Also is it safe to do a test only cycle and just stop or do you need to run something else after as a come down?

the next step is to install it in azusa

>those suggestions

>infant circumcision trainer

Fuck it would be wasted on that

Am I ever jerrbears today though

go to /r/steroids and read the wiki.

and so did I

I put it on top of the daki
Fantastic
absolutely fantastic

12-16, pct
you have some homework to do

Lmao I know right wtf.

>almost 5'9

kill yourself

anyone read that dnp + slin thread on /r/steroids?

the dude's blast on top of that is insane.

>so bored I'm watching Wealthy Piano
The fuck happened to my Saturday? Got any roid rage stories?

>4 years
>bretty gud gainz
>150 lbs
what the fuck

did somebody say pizza. papa johns or dominoes or pizza hut or unos ????

How about Vinnys pizza...

i heard cuban sandwich pizza + pbnj pizza + hot wings + deepfried oreos

How about a pizza this dick lmao

>pbnj pizza
God why. Mario Pizzatali the inventor of pizza is rolling over in his grave right now.

>pbnj pizza
i thought you were joking until i saw your pic
what the fuck is wrong with you?

i needed a good laugh. thanks for that

CONTEXT

post a pic, i'm same height and want to see what's achievable natty after 3-4 years.

it's one of the best pizzas i've ever had man. It's not jelly but a raspberry drizzle over it. The sauce is a peanut butter sauce and its topped with provolone, mozzarella, bacon, and the raspberry jam

>175cm
>68Kg
>bretty gud gainz/aesthetics
>cycling

I'm pretty stoned now and this sounds retarded and groce.

Please reconsider your pizza decisions

tbol + clen for cutting. good idea?

Well if you're gonna order delivery, tell them not to cut the pizza. When the pizza is cooked, the moisture rises to the top, and if the pizza is cut straight after cooking, it doesn't let it evaporate properly. If they leave it, by the time it gets to your house, chances are most of the water will have evaporated and you won't get a watery pizza with the toppings sliding off.

azusa attack, its an azusa doujin

but you cant look at it, no masturbating
to my waifu

are you already on test?

I mean I would try a slice but I dunno...

Ikr

The jalapeƱos make it even worse

Then again the devils lettuce once had me eat peanut butter on popcorn so we all have our sins

I ate jif off of a tiny 18yo asian's butthole once, and I was completely sober

no ragrets

it's the bar's most popular item. I was skeptical too, I even said if they sell slices i'll try it but i'm not gonna buy a whole pizza. But my friend convinced me and now every time I go i get it in a small along with another pizza.

Will try some. I've definitely had worse.

I'm....

Mildly impressed, actually

But also curious how it got to that point

Who decided it?

Did she slather the pb on her ass cannon or did you?

Did she get you to role play as a dog?

Did you have to take a brief break after to wash the pb out of your mouth?

So many questions

And to think people complained about mushrooms.

This pizza though this is so poverty and nasty I imagine it was thrown together by a 5 year old who is playing in the kitchen. Idk what's wrong with him never eat food made by 5 year olds

Dude you were trolled you fell for a troll

>when the bars other special is lightly salted uncooked pasta with a pickle topping

Deffo 5yo at hand

Good detective work, coach

I'm actually loling irl picturing this. Iifym doe right?

>friend recommends odd item
>try it
>enjoy it thoroughly
>trolled

i dont get it

tfw I failed a pr deadlift because I still don't own any chalk, and the bar slipped out of my hands.

At least I managed my current pr that I needed chalk with.

>the devils lettuce
Holy shit I have never heard anyone say this besides me and some work buddies. Cheers m8

What's your PR?

180kg. I was going for 185. I'm trying to get my 1/2/3/4 now. I can do the 5 reps for OHP and Bench, but I can't hit squat and Deadlift yet.

these women arent pretty. where did it all go wrong fraud.

this is basically what it would look like if arnold schwarznegger put make up on properly.

Lean muscle gains senpai, haven't measured body fat but I got barely any fat on me

I'll check that out, any other recommended resources? Specifically for doses vs expected return

Keep grinding bro.

how much for test base? some say 100mg some say 150mg, should I start with 100mg then lower it if necessary?

was supposed to post this pepe but with glasses and the notebook but realised that I didn't have it, can anyone post it?

>these women arent pretty
Nice opinions.