When do man boobs start to disappear?

When do man boobs start to disappear?

I'm currently at 16.3% bodyfat (estimation from scale). I'm down to 157 from 175, but my chest still seems kinda gyno.

I am not sure if I have that or not. But assuming I don't what body fat percent do I need before I can get rid of man boobs?

When you're not fat anymore

Post pic.

Are you like 4 foot 11 or something? 16.3% and 157...

My goal is around 10 to 12%. And start bulking and lifting weight with starting strength, so as to not be in Auschwitz mode for too long.

If its gyno you need surgery. Post a pic.

5 foot 8.

inb4 manlet.
Just a bean eating burrito mexican

You need to do some cardio; biking is a great way to reduce them manboobs

If you have man boobs you're not 16.3%.

just took this pic 1 min ago. looks worse in person.

front view

Like I said it looks worse in person, but i was looking at a picture from 2 years back or so, at like 160 maybe 165 and looks much better, but again its probably the pic

Looks like excess skin from being a fatty plus a lack of muscle. No gyno.

Just keep at it.

how much weight do i need to lose? my goal is 135 maybe 140. then getting up to 170 or so by weight lifting.

Assuming I ever make it.

Bro just train your chest more no gyno just need to train

I like your faucet.

You've just got bad body dysmorphia. I mean, sure, some asshole is gonna come in here and yell at you for having humongous tits, but you just look DYEL as fuck with some chubbiness all around your torso. Start lifting as heavy as you can ASAP and you'll be fine. Build some muscle and you'll look great next summer.

legit reply

youre not fat at all. at most skinny fat.

you dont hvae gyno for sure.

just work out, and if your chest is really bothering you put extra emphasis on pec exercises

good luck, and keep up the steady progress

Step it up manlet, 5'10 Mexican here

OP here. Thanks, well my scale is officially retarded. Checked out like 5 different BF calculators by measuring my neck and stomach, and turns out I'm about 20 to 22% BF.

So hopefully once I lose weight and gain more muscle I'll look better, those fucking beers fuck hard.

how do you lose chubbiness aorund your torso?
not OP but have semi chubby torso

Eat at a caloric deficit