How do I become him?

How do I become him?

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
1tropicalgal.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/rich-piana-and-how-was-able-to-make-money/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 SCOOPS CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave humanity behind and do whatever it fucking takes dipshit

Surgery and memes

buy and eat a ton of food

buy and use steroids

lift weights every day.

start a youtube channel after the steroids take effect.

get internet famous.

develop bigorexia and start injecting synthol into your arms

Inject synthol and don't actually lift.

Get a babe, right? Take whatever. Goddammit.

Dress like a biker and a 16 year old skater at the same time while being in your mid 40s.

my gf i saving up for a boob job and im roiding hard.

shes already dressing skanky as hell, i showed her Pianas vegas wedding and she wants the same thing. i fucking love it, her whole family hate me

Overdo everything

*bows down

this is the only correct post.

and 4 scoops per scoop, at least two to three times a day, none of that once a day bullshit

Are her tits natural?

Yeah, they're just naturally globe-staple-to-chest shaped.

>4 scoops per scoop

That's a lot of scoops. I'm not sure if I can do that.

Get an extra rep in goddammit

Who is this guy?

hellboy

>be Mr California
>shill hard for mutant whey
>inject just enough synthol
>make a fuckton of "informative" YouTube videos that are 80% you lifting fake weights
>roid casually
>stop shilling for supplement companies and start babbling nonstop about eating 100 egg whites and 20 cups oatmeal 12x per day

You could probably do a few more things in the retarded tattoo and the bimbo wife department, but lets leave it here.

I just ordered 2LB of that birthday cake mutant whey, that shit looks good + the nutrition is on point. It's not cheap but if that shit tastes good, I'll never need a cheat day again

have u considered eating big?

THIS GUY USES FAKE PLATES IN GYM AND ACTUALLY HAS SILICONE IMPLANTS IN HIS ARMS CHEST AND CALF!!!

CLAIMS HE GAINED 30lbs... YEAH ITS BELIEVABLE... 15lbs in clogged intestines full of shit and the rest on legs that he never trained in 10 years

Jason Genova?!?

FUCKEN BAG OF POTATOES WITH BOTOX

COVERS BODY IN TATS TO HIDE SURGERY SCARS

His girlfriend's fake tits look terrible desu. I wouldn't wanna be him, he's gonna die in a few years and his gf looks fake and his life is a bourgeois imitation of fulfillment.

why would you wann be like him when you can be like me?

Then you will never make it.

The dude looks like he is about to drop dead at any second.
I don't even know how he lived this long.
Why would you want to be him?

4 scoops per scoop? That causes an infinite loop, as each 4 scoops in the scoop are also scoops themselves, each of them also must have 4 scoops.
That's infinite scoops per scoop.

Wow you're smart :O

Human detected

And that is how you get infinently big.

Start with the tattoos, go from there.

I don't really watch many of hsi videos, but I heard he's been pretty depressed lately, is that true?

Also her tits are such a weird shape, I don't like it.

Their relationship dynamic is honestly funny as fuck at times.

Sara saying multiple sentences in a row for a change in that one video and Rick just replying "What the fuck are you talking about?" was fucking hilarious.

Or him just cutting her off mid sentence and starting to edit videos.

Comedy gold tbqh

whatever it takes, cmon

Quite frankly in the last few videos he seems just sick and tired of her. The last one, where they're at the drive-thru was pretty awkward

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.

Use steroids until your DICK HANGS LOWER THAN YOUR BALLS.

TWICE A DAY

Oh! Shit! Maureen!... That was terrible. Who did those tits!? The nipple placement is crazy.

Only 12 times a day? HA! Fucking amateur, everybody knows that you need to eat at least 24 times a day if you want any significant gains. COME ON NOW! GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG! WHATEVER IT TAKES! SHOOP AHH! RIGHT BABE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

savage

"Steroids, make YUR DICK,

BIGGER
I
G
G
E
R."

Love you Papa Rich

But, in the end, isn't being a high status fraud still better than being an authentic nobody?

Take that story with a grain of salt. Here's what his ex wife had to say about him: 1tropicalgal.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/rich-piana-and-how-was-able-to-make-money/. Compare the two versions and decide who do you believe.

No?