Cant seem to gain weight

I'm a senior in high school who weighs 110 lbs, 5' 10'' ish. I eat lunch/dinner, and sometimes im hungry enough to eat breakfast.I snack a lot, and usually eat a large lunch. helpme.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat more.

Eat more.

Start lifting. It will make you hungrier so you can eat more too.

Eat more.

Eat more scoops.

Workout harder ull develope an a petite
Lift heavier more specifically
Also cheer up ur a senior in high school if u lift everyday from now on ull be chad mode by the time ur 21 (prime age of pussy slaying) also ur 5 '10 so ur body will look godlike with muscle

This. It's that simple.

Eat large portions, then eat a tub of Ben and Jerrys

>read the fucking sticky
>calculate you TDEE
>eat 300-500 calories more than that

consume a greater quantity of nutriment

ingest aditional macronutrients

nuts

Peanut butter

Go make some 1000 calorie shakes.

if you are unable to gain weight while consuming more calories than your body expends then I highly recommend going to see your doctor immediately and ask to be euthanized for being a lazy, lying sack of shit

kys retard

WHAT do you eat for meals and snacks?

GOMAD

same as op

i am 95 pounds and 5'9 i think, only grade 9

but i eat everyday as much as i can and i cant seem to gain weight?

everyone calls me fat when i buy a pizza at school but they dont know my pain that im super skinny and they just dont notice..

what do i do? i think i was born with higher metabolism, definitely more than normal this just isnt right

>higher metabolism
That's not a real thing. On days when you do buy a pizza, what else do you eat the rest of the day? Probably not much, like a bag of chips and whatever your mom makes for dinner? I swear every beanpole that says they eat a lot, that's what they actually eat is two meals a day max.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

do as the piano man says

junk food
ive got the opposite problem mate.
high school senoir 220 6ft and its not all muscle mass it jiggles. i mean i can lift with just my arms a good 50+ poundbox of bread.

Oh but it is... I weigh 62kg, 1,85m and eat 3k calories base, with about +500 just to have gains, I'm a skinny beanpole and eat at least 5 800 calories meals a day

I set a cell phone alarm to go off at 10 PM every night, and I go and eat half a tub of greek yogurt. Gained 20 pounds over the four or five months

Eat 3200 kcal per day. No fucking excuses just do it you little bitch. No gomad and no dirty bulk unless you want to be a pussy

Then you should have a doctor publish a study on your body that can magically break the laws of physics.

why do you come here to lie? you don't eat 5800 calories a day, not even in your dreams

stay delusional

A doctor has actually told me that I have the metabolism of an hyperactive 13yr old (I'm 21), I get hungry every couple hours, while eating huge bowls of oats all day long between lunch and dinner (real food meals)

5 (space) 800 calories meals, sry (as long as its way over 3000, I'm making progress)

>as long as it's way over 3000, I'm making progress

so what's the problem?

hungry skeletons always lie,
all jokes aside, gomad (gallon of milk a day) isnt a meme for guys like you, do it.

OP - You and your kind are monumental faggots of the highest order.

Don't you come in here with that weak shit until you're eating an entire chicken, 1 gallon of milk, 3 lbs of broccoli, and 1 lb of pasta everyday.

Until then, continue to suck the cock of mediocrity.

>pasta

lmaoing @ u

Count calories, it's the best solution. When I just ate what felt right I gained 10lbs in a year, and when I counted calories I gained 15lbs in 5 months