What are you eating Veeky Forums

Pic related- I'm eating kimchi stew with tuna, egg whites and steak. God bless my mom.

1 lb chicken
2 cups brown rice
.5 cups almonds

dinner

every day

Where are the vegetables bro
You can't literally just hit your macros and be in good overall health my man
I love you
Just eat some veggies and maybe a piece of fruit once in a while

looks like a bowl oil

Rate my meals today

>quinoa and sweet potatoes with Diet Coke
>Wendy's chicken sandwich with friend and Diet Coke
>chicken parm and rigatoni and Diet Coke
>2 bowls of weed
>pretzel m&ms
>more sweet potatoes and quinoa with Diet Coke

>I love you
Uwotm8
You thought you could just slip that in?

I would be down for that but every person in Korea smells like kimchi so nty

Bowl of vanilla icecream with iced black coffee poured over it.

OP here. Holy shit are you my mom? She says the same thing every day ,but now she kind of gave up on lecturing me. She just cuts up fruit and leaves it out. Pic related. Whats in front of me.

Lol forgot to post pic

My usual (eaten on a 6/18 IF)

Breakfast:

2 cups of frosted flakes
1 cup of black coffee (with two stevia)
.5 cup skim milk
0 cal/0carb/0sugar energy drink

Lunch:
1 Ruby Red Grapefruit

Pre Dinner Snack (one of the following):
Can of Tuna
2 Eggs
Cup of Quark
Protein Shake

Dinner:
5 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast, boiled w/ hot sauce and mustard
3 cups cooked spinach
1 cup of either beets or carrots

Iced Tea or water to drink throughout the day

Cancer/10

How?

Just quit diet coke. Aspartame is probably going to be banned by the FDA soon and it's not worth bro.
I love you bro
Just get some green tea with some whole milk in there bro
Don't forget
Love you, bro

Dont drink diet coke. Just cut that shit out yo. You might think that caffeine might boost your metabolism or some shit but it fucks with your insulin levels and actually makes you more hungry and gain weight.

Looks disgusting, probably tastes shit because these ingredients don't match well, but brotein/10 so good job overall

wheres the rice m8

kys

Is Root Beer ok? Other user here, not him.

>Bottom of small bowl filled with rice, like a 1/4th of a pail of rice
>Pork with garlic sauce over top of it
>six peices of generals chicken
>Skewer of teriyaki chicken over that

First meal

>14-16oz of milk
>steel cut oats
>70-80 calorie cup of pineapple tidbits (thought it was tropical fruit otherwise I never would have ate it)

Just get used to drinking water. You dont have to buy the fancy store shit either. Just get a bottle of lemon and lime juice and kick that water up a notch. Though I admit, cola can be a pretty great compliment to some meals, but it sends the gains to the toilet. If anything, drink lipton citrus green tea. It's super fucking tasty while only 120 calories for a 20oz bottle. You can buy it in gallon jugs as well. Sweet as cola, but at half the calories. Great for your health too.

breakfast/lunch
proton shake
Some beef in the morning
Slice of pizza

snacks:
couple bites of watermelon

dinner
2 microwaved salmons

I've got brown rice, shrimp, kielbasa, and beans cooking right now. Should be brettygud.

Kimchi stew isn't meant to be enjoyed healthy. Go all out with it and eat it occasionally as a cheat meal.

Shouldn't kimchi stew be pretty healthy? I mean if you dont get sweet kimchi that appeals to westerner palette.

>I love you
Fucking kek, you caught me way off guard

Yeah, it is healthy for you. Dunno what that other user is talking about.

Aww that's CUTE
Go hug your mom for me pls

hi david

Today I made a big batch of slop.

Spicy sausage
Oil
Garlic
Onion
Tomatoes
Carrots
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Bell peppers
Spinach
Salt
Black pepper
Oregano
Rosemary
Basil

All cooked together, good for about 5 nutritious meals.

C'mon brah, you already know the answer. Enjoy what you want while you're young but don't binge on that shit. Just drink water and green tea with the thought that its good for you. Unsweetened Green tea has some caffeine and I read that it helps burn fat.

That's the way to go. I love mixing everything, too. It makes no difference as long as it's meat and veggies. I might have to start cooking the way you are to save time.

>Breakfast
85g Oats (Water+salt)
121g Banana
115g Peach
141g Apple

I just had a scoop of whey and time to sleep nao

god damn that shit looks good

desu that looks really good

But both Diet Coke and Coke Zero haven't used aspartame as a sweetener in years.

>but it fucks with your insulin levels and actually makes you more hungry and gain weight.

The weight gaining effect of diet sodas is linked to the increase in appetite alone though.
If you count calories it makes no difference, because you're not going to break your goals just because you got a bit hungry...are you?

Sweet Potato Mash and a delicious Kangaroo steak

First day back the gym after an injury set me back 3 months.

>tfw we're all gonna make it

Every day

yes they do, check ingredients, it is either written Aspartame or E951

Three bean Chili and rice. Vegan squad

How the fuck do you make that senpai

Currently drinking coffee I ground this morning, pleps. My native picked the beans yesterday. Nice and Iced. About 40 grams.

Later I'll have a New York Strip. Looks to be about 12 to 16oz.

Maybe have an egg or potato before I gym.

Butternut squash and some chicken spaghetti the native made for din din.

Broccoli and Spinach throughout.

marinated eggplant, tomato, arugula, and red bell pepper sliced and layered on a bakery fresh bagel with a homemade anchovy garlic mayo spread.

later I'll be grilling skewers of shrimp, chicken, steak, squash, scallions, cherry tomatoes, and cremini mushrooms

happy birthday America.

All diet sodas use aspartame or sucralose both of which are shit

Looks lovely!
Do you use fresh of frozen sweet corn and peas?

Gotta eat food that looks like shit to confuse the body, right babe?

Today nothing so far, it's kinda early, I'll just go to the gym run for an hour or two depending on how tired I feel since I just got out of work go to bed and eat right before going back to work, today's goal is 400 calories Max.

post workout
>Ground beef
>rice
>two eggs
>light olive oil

I'm considering starting to bring lunch to work. Like, I can make something simple in Saturday to last me all week.

Put a chicken breast, and some rice in a plastic container and make enough for the entire week.

How bad is green pea for cutting? I could put some pea with my rice.

i alcohol and food binged last night and have been very full all day but here's the vanilla & honey oatmeal, banana, blueberry & chocolate bowl i had earlier on.

>he arranges his food in patterns
>OCD hard
literal autism

It was delicious, I ate one of the small pans for supper yesterday.

summer bulk I see

awww, your mom loves you so much man

you have a problem

So your mom loves you so much she wants to give you mercury poisoning, cancer and clogged arteries?

What a nasty whore

Just made my own version of this and it came out great, made some changes in the recipe:

Chicken breast
oil
garlic
onion
tomatoes
Aubergin
carrots
broccoli
bell peppers
spinach
salt
black pepper
habanero
and more...

always love your mother cuz you never get another

Will you give me cooking instructions for this brah? I suck at cooking

how long can you container this up for until it starts going bad?

Pan fry the meat, oil and garlic

Mix everything together

Put in a pan, bake at 350 until everything is just soft enough

based on the ingredients, should last about a week

Generally I am not worried with it in the fridge for around 5 days since everything is well cooked, but it also freezes fairly well if you want longer storage.

Cool man, thinking of doing something like this. Appreciate the advice.

I hate kimchi with a passion, would this still taste good to me? like, are the other flavors able to somewhat mask it?

Nothing but now I'm hungry.

lentils,rice and chicken breast

>tfw no mom to lay out healthy foods for you

on way to get one of these

Staying in a uni residence and fished the veggies out of the garbage. God bless these rich wasteful cunts

how many carbs would you say that meal has? How do you prep the veggies?

Why would they throw away perfectly eatable food

>eatable

wtf are you homeless? why are you eating out of a can?

I'm CHAD so I am eating PIZZA.

I started out the day with half a gutted out squash and filled with with other healthy veggies with light olive oil, grilled that in the skillet. Then I had [spoiler]popeye's chicken breast and a biscuit and homemade crockpot beans and potatoes and broth and am about to have home made ice cream.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Trying to lose weight when you live your parents really sucks.[/spoiler]

I don't suppose you have measurements for each ingredient and macros on that, do you senpai?

You fucking missed several spots to place blueberries and it's fucking pissing me off. Someone fix it pls.

Not really. When I make this, I usually just put things in fairly arbitrarily.

For this particular batch I used roughly:

1kg pork sausage
1/2 cup oil (coconut for frying meat, then olive mixed with veggies)
1 large bulb garlic
2 medium onions
8 small tomatoes
1L of tomato sauce
1.5lb carrots
3 medium stocks of broccoli
1 medium cauliflower
4 bell peppers
300g baby spinach

If you are cutting rather than bulking, use less sausage and less oil since those are by far the most calorie dense. I was very generous with those this time because I wanted the calories.

>tfw irish food is nutritious and has macros but the skinny cunts insist on drinking and fighting each other instead of lifting.

Double sauteed pork from my favorite sichuan restaurant. Rice and chili oil not pictured

Ask my mom lol.

Lol. I added the tuna and egg whites. She knows I love steak tho. You should grow up and live a little bit. Your comment makes me sad.