She's not coming back

>she's not coming back

relatable but for hitler

wait until your mother or father dies and not some little piece of pussy you got when you were 17 or some shit.

kek

of course not, im shit

Ok its time for me to rage
You really want a girlfriend? here is my summary of relationships in general:
>user, youre really just gonna play videogames today?
>user, are you really gonna drink a beer tonight?
>user, you promised we were going to visit my parents today
>Are you going to the gym?
>Im not in the mood, i dont want to have sex
>Would you love me more if i lost weight? So you dont love me as i am?, you asshole
>euw you wanna watch [movie/series] you nerd
>Why dont we ever do anything together? The stuff we usually do doesnt count!

Seriously, having a gf is fucking work and no reward. If she is gone then good, means she is someone elses problem now
>Inb4 sour grapes virgin
Ive had relationships before and i remember all the hurt, all the abuse, all the bad things so no, not sour grapes

:'(

why would that be worse?

you don't choose your parents but you choose your gfs

because even if she's not coming back you sometimes delude yourself that she would when you really really lose your shit but when parents die... they really never come back, the only people who could never ever get over you or try to "move on" from you

Stop choosing shit women mate

Bitches are everywhere, user. She go outside and you'll see bitches left and right. Good, loving parents are hard to come by and when they leave they are gone forever (like the other user said). You won't be able to step outside and just get new parents like you can with some basic hoe.

What?
I miss my first gf even thought its been 10 years since we broke up and it hurts thinking she moved on
Meanwhile i couldnt give a shit about my parents, i never knew my dad and my mom was an abusive asshole.
My became homeless over a year ago and you know what my mom told me? "Oh, thats too bad..." then she started talking about shit she bought that day and wanted to brag about

A girl i choose to love whom i would care for and start a family with is a much more heartfelt loss than a person who doesnt care if i live or die
Not every person has a good relationship with their parents, you dick

Hitler loved Pajeets, do you love Pajeets user?

same here

my bitch is ignoring me too and is acting weird

guess i lost her

kinda raged and indirectly called her a fucking whore who just wants to bang around on thursday that surely didnt help my cause haha

she said shes super mad

how come shes mad when she doesnt care about me

makes no fucking sense

It's even sadder if they die before you have kids then you can't really explain how cool your dad was. They just see old pictures and hear stories.

We always went to see MLB baseball in person on the 4th. One less in the group tomorrow.

>have been in 4 real relationships
>not one ever went this shitty

Stop getting into relationships with dumb bitches dude. I'm sure some of my fuck buddies would have been like this...but that's why they never were upgraded to girlfriends.

Really sorry to hear that bro...
Have a beer for your pops!

Its been ages since i saw a girl who was single, usually girls arent single unless there is something wrong with them because there are so many guys drooling over them trying to get their attention
girls are shit because they know they get away with it, if their current bf doesnt work out its easy to replace
a good gf is extremly hard to replace , hell even a shit tier gf with a sex drive is hard to replace

People think relationships are all the rage but the grass is always greener, its true for most things in life that the idea of something is better than the reality of it

can you tell what your decent gfs were like?

(im a girl who literally never had a bf please teach me how to be a good gf for future)

Daily reminder that Sikhs are bro-tier

>it was full homo

>handholdless virgin
>last week a girl said she wanted to give me her number
>replied "I think you're number one"
>she put a fake number in my phone

Just end my life.

This is a Veeky Forums board mate. Fuck off. Go outside.

This is the best part about being gay, my boyfriend is better than any girl could be. I mean so long as you don't get a cringe-worthy whining annoying flamboyant guy who is basically an annoying bitch-like girl then yeah. I can sort of see why women got so oppressed and why flamboyant men are pushed over like worthless bitches.

Been in a relationship with him for 3 years, we're bros, best friends, same interests, not into making each other guess or playing mind games etc. Most comfortable shit ever.

>dated a girl for two months
>first "adult" encounter with a woman, took my virginity etc
>dumped me
>still hasn't gotten over her
>facebook said she has a birthday today
>going to stalk her wall all day to see what kind of birthday images they upload of her

are you fucking serious? I'm dying over here bro. What the fuck were you thinking?

Not like i choose girls that are retarded and get into relationships with them
Girls usually flake way before things ever get serious, i cant deal with that shit so ive put things on hold

I cant deal with the flaking, the mixed messages, the teasing just to get orbiters and all the general bullshit girls put you through during dating.

check my number one get

>independent
>had a life outside of the relationship
>understand i had hobbies before her and they aren't going anywhere
>understand the relationship isn't going to die if we aren't attached by the hip 24/7
>similar sex drives
>intelligent
>calls me out if i'm actually being a dick/lazy/etc

That's about it I think. Independence is key and understanding that sometimes I'd rather hang with the bros than with her, or go for a walk/outing by myself than with someone else is a fucking godsend.

The most recent one turned out to be such a keeper we're now married.

That's not even bad at all lol
She's a cunt

Agreed. Majority of the women these days are like that. Most of them don't know what they want out of life.

>If you go out to drink she whines. If you say let's go out together she whines. If she goes alone she'll get wasted and you'll have to go pick her up.

>Sex is literally over after a year into the relationship.

>Can't dress the way you want because you will embarrass her. If you change the way you dress she will go "Awww but I liked you the way you were"

>Shell remember even the smallest mistake you've done and use to emotionally blackmail you.

>If you point out her mistakes then it's over, she'll start a huge fight about over it

Women are only good for sex. They are not good partners or companions. This is why most women don't have hobbies other than easy shit like following TV shows or reading popcorn novels, mind you not actual literature but shit like twilight and 50 shades. If you want companions that's what your Bros are for, if you want sex that's what women are for. Don't go searching for a bro in women, you'll only end up with disappointment

>tfw she might be coming back

truth

She is just horny. She'll go back to disappointing you once she has sex. Just smash and forget

no.
no, fucking stop.

is that really all he had to say? Let me break it to you if that's all she had to say. If there is 0 fucking reference to what you can do for her as an individual then fucking cut her off and stop. She's going to feel that way about every single fucking guy she fancies. What about "I miss spending time with you" "I miss talking to you"

Why the fuck are you upset over losing someone who is so shallow and empty and doesn't give a fuck about you? I get it, you wanna fuck something but there's no emotional value for you to rightfully be upset. If you let her do this then shut the fuck up and piss off you weak faggot. You deserve to be treated like shit if you allow that.

*she had to say

eh, in my current situation I may just go back to her. We took a month long break after a messy breakup, within that month I got a lot better with dealing with my depression by spending more time with friends, I put back on a good 15lbs since the breakup, (which isnt a bad thing cause I lost weight previously) hit 4 plates on deadlift finally, fucked some girls I met off tinder and nothing is satisfying me. I just miss her desu