btw guys im natty
just sayin guys im natty
guy im natty
if you werent a pussy guys im natty
get off the couch guys im natty

Hey jeff how's it going

>only a little bigger

jeff pls go

Is it just me who thinks he is clearly joking and taking the piss with all these recent "natty" posts?

His nipples are sharp enough to etch diamonds.

>Joff said he's natty

NATTY

God I haven't seen that in years

Different lighting
Different camera
Different tan
Different angle

He's literally he size of Frank Zane in the second photo.

Hey guys did you know I'm natty!?

-Jeff

I don't think Jeff is funny enough to do that

yeah remember if you think he isn't natty then you are "a pussy haha"

This guy is a fucking joke. I bet he hangs out with the buff dudes and other cool natties

Jeff...why are you still here?

GTFO JEFF

Why doesn't he work his traps?

Miring?

So he can keep claiming he's "natty"

i actually do think that jeff might be natty

hes not that big at all and he does train really hard

but realistically hes prob roiding because why the fuck wouldnt he?

jeff pls go stay go

Honestly, he just has good genetics. His shoulders are probably broad as fuck naturally and he has great muscle insertions. You definitely do not need to do roids to look like that, just be blessed with good DNA.

the real reason he's probably roiding is how lean he stays year round. Probably a very light cycle, but nattys really can't maintain bodyfat levels that low for more than a few weeks.

What are you trying to tell us?

>but nattys really can't maintain bodyfat levels that low for more than a few weeks.

PERMABULKERS PLEASE STFU

>implying roids only make you huge
jeff pls, for someone who uses roids your knowledge of them is as bad as your nutrition knowledge

>he does train really hard
i'm amazed he hasn't snapped in half the way he deadlifts. disgusting form

>I know nutrition and training
>I will always look look shit but that's just because I'm natty

THE POST

no he's right. the body fat levels that jeff and co maintain year round are damn near impossible to maintain year round without some external help

i've got a phd in nutrition. that's why i know his knowledge of nutrition is terrible

Trips of truth

Literally everybody who looks super good is on roids and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

So what is the lowest percent you can maintain naturally?

there is when they claim natural and lots of young impressionable dudes think they can achieve the same physique and just end up developing terrible body dysmorphia

depends on the person of course but for your average lifter who doesn't make money from their physique around 10% is maintainable. once you get to lower body fat levels chances are your metabolism will have altered to a point where a slight surplus will lead to abnormal weight gain. that's how the body works

>terrible body dysmorphia

Like the juicers didn't have it also, lel

So basically there is a huge difference between 8 and 10 bodyfat%?

Who cares? if someone is dumbb enough to believe that, it's their problem

absolutely. any extended period of time spent in a caloric deficit will cause your metabolism to slow right down. this means that dietary changes can lead to altered responses. anyone that's gotten down to less than 8% will tell you it's one of the hardest things you can do and they generally suffer for it. i personally did, i was lethargic as fuck and was constantly hungry. not to mention body fat levels that low will eventually have a very detrimental effect on hormone production, vitamin and mineral absorption, libido drops and it can also lead to heart problems among other negative effects. there's a reason those guys can maintain such low body fat year round and still look full and dry. steroids

Someone post an open juicer who looks like the fake natties

Thanks in advance

Except you just listed what eating too little might cause.

You get it, right?

and how does one get down to such low body fat levels?

you get it, right?

By cutting, son

Is this guy having those symptoms, what do you think?

i should also mention that those problems are also direct effects of low body fat. there is a reason why health professionals such as myself, who have actually studies this stuff for years say that you shouldn't stay at low body fat for too long. it's actually very damaging to both your body and mind. optimal body fat levels for a man are 10-14%. that's the range where everything functions as it should

just go to fraud

>cutting
>eating at a deficit
my god you're dense
hard to say without a medical history. he does look miserable so who knows

Non-juicers should know it as well

Yeah, at that point start thinking in absolute terms (or relative to fat not body).
2% body fat in that case actually represents a 25% increase in total fat in the body (8% -》10%).

>hes not that big at all
How delusional are you mate? He's fucking huge compared to >99% of lifters.

How delusional are you mate?

Post someone you think is big.

Post your physique

>Looks pretty much the same,only a "little" bigger
I cannot believe how much in denial that guy is.Reality is going to hit him like a brick in the head in a few years of natty lifting/

SAGED

Everyone hates on Jeff, but at the end of the day, he's very VERY handsome, and has dynamic nipples

Post your "the best a natty can do" physique

Off cycle

notice the puffier nips and the delt trap flare up in this one

u aware that he has the very same gyno since puberty?

>Joff said he's natty so he must be

So basically there are bodybuilders who are open about (Bostin Loyd, Rich Piana), people who don't say anything (Calum von Moger) and people who just lie (Jeff)?

>Alex Ryssen Zyzz
Did we seriously start a discussion based on a triggered fanboy comment?

jeff pls go

Calum has actually admitted to steroid usage though. Bradley Martin would be a more accurate person for your example.

>people lie about being natty??!?!

Manlet.
Head size to body ratio.

I really, REALLY like this image. Mind if I save it?

normies have a shit radar for LBM, if jeff was 10% bodyfat in the second pic he'd look like the roider he is

This is Veeky Forums.
What do you expect?

Jeff pls go

>Bradley Martin

He hasn't admitted to roids, that can't be fucking right. The guy is huge motherfucking balding hunk of muscle

It's not a problem though. He just doesn't talk about it, everyone still knows he's juicing.

Why doesnt he get a grown up haircut? He looks like an asian

Jeff confirmed for Joestar aesthetics

Kinda respect that. He doesn't go on this whole "all natural Lazar Angelov" bull shit. It's not like he admits to roids but still

>that face

how unfortunate

Is this real? What a cunt.

jeff might actually be natural, but he is a true outlier

any1 looking to do what he does natty is an idior

>only a little bigger
kek

Also it's not just his size. You might be built-fat with those muscles natty, but being that shredded and that muscular? Seriously doubt it's natty

Think before you post

Wasn't he a virgin until he was like 20? Lol