Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums
my gym membership ended and l'll have to work out from home for about six weeks. All l have is dumbbells and a barbell with a few weights..
How can l work out my upper back and lats?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu3SdvNmBQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u srs

Ummm rows?

why is one donut much thicker than the other?

What did they mean by this?

>the donuts are their respective orifice hole sizes

get a doorway pullup bar or some rings and hang them from somewhere. do chins/pullups and inverted rows

How the fuck do you work your upper back and lats at the gym?

in that case they should swap donuts

Don't worry, Chloe's donut will soon be stretched out from all the dick she's taking on set.

>pic unrelated
>not lifting for the goddess Chloe
Get out.

That was the first thing that came in my mind.

Forgot pic

>YOU ALL think you could get with ME? *flicks hair* pssh...in your dreams.

Fuark I can't wait for a zombie apocalypse so this little piglet will start prostituting herself for protection. I'll fucking buy that fridge pussy and fuck it raw and make lots of survivalist babies, and she'll fucking love it because she'll be a safe breeding sow with my rock hard cockshard in her filthy sellout whore vaquaina.

It's photoshopped for that express purpose you tards.

>lmao user, that dude with the small dick, is trying to hit on me again by quoting some weird fantasy

m-my penis is perfectly satisfactory!!! girl vaginas are only 2 inches deep anyway!

Yup. Neither is actually holding a donut. They're doing a joint Bloods-handsign

Source and original?

fugg:DDD

That wasn't the joke to begin with?

chloe looks smug as hell, i bet she set up the joke

everything about chloe's face screams "i am being paid to smile, kill me, kill me, I want to die"

meanwhile clinton looks like a mummified horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu3SdvNmBQY

I noticed the chloe thing too. She just seems to have gotten into it too young, and is now kinda forced to keep on going because she doesn't know anything else and everyone expects it from her. I wouldn't be surprised if producers diddled her when she was 12.