I just saw this on instagram, jesus christ people

I just saw this on instagram, jesus christ people

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html
holocaustmusic.ort.org/places/camps/death-camps/auschwitz/
whale.to/b/auschwitz_theatre.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ux4n8E-PUIUlin&t=6m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>actually using instagram

I want nu/fit/ to go

This

>not fapping to hot qt lifters on instagram

They must have had like 10 meals a day during the holocaust!

>inb4 an autistic /pol/ack goes "Akshually..."

>I just saw this on instagram
I want women out of my board right now

Damn those evil nazis, force feeding those jews to make them lose weight.

Nobody denies that people starved in German concentration camps. The Allies bombed railways, cutting off food and medicine to the camps. It's the gas chambers that are a hoax.

>inb4 some Zionist goes "Holocaust denying antisemite!"

I'm not sure about the gas chambers being a hoax, it would make sense to test that shit on some of the weaker and skill-lacking jews before using them on the battlefield. Mengele senpai was also fond of human experiments. The ovens were probably just used to dispose of corpses.

>>inb4 an autistic /pol/ack goes "Akshually..."
kek

fuck off, wizard, go back to your horrible containment board.

also, why do people on social media focus on the 10%, that being supplements, meal timing, no carbs at night, macros etc, and not the 90% which is eating fewer calories than you expend in a day with sufficient protein and consistent training?

its like the think they've found THE SECRET TO FAT LOSS. they probably have tried to stick to diets, have failed, and given their lack of willpower have turned in a last ditch effort to shit like OP's pic.

This. Veeky Forums may be a shit place to get good advice past a few bare basics, but instagram is a shithole full of women and numales actively producing bad advice 24/7 for attention.

> It's the gas chambers that are a hoax.

No, they gassed almost all of the young, old and fragile and mothers clinging to their babies right away. Workers were technically kept "alive" but they were dropping like flies due to bad conditions and strenuous work.

Most victims of the Holocaust were killed by bullets, BTW.

>LOOK MOM I LEARNED A NEW WORD NOW I CAN FIT IN WITH MY FRIENDS AT Veeky Forums

kys faggot

Also to answer your question, you child, it's because telling people to eat less DOESNT MAKE THEM MONEY

>>REDDIT
>>INSTAGRAM
>>/out/

I'm been to Auschwitz and been inside a chamber. You can see fingernail scratches on the walls.

Why give a fuck, OP? Stupid people are only making it easier for you to gain an advantage and succeed, while they succumb into their clusterfuck of stupidity and misinformation. Let the weak weed themselves out.

Imagine if everyone were expert fitness gurus and every single man had a juicey ripped body. Now what kind of fun would that be?

Losing weight is not the same as losing fat.

Fat % is genetic, impossible to lose.

proven to be a metal rake. fingernails don't scratch concrete tard.

>The allies DIDN'T bomb the railways
>Allies knew they were going to have to rebuild germany post-war
>The jews are mad because the nazis used the railways to ship in more jews

nice

Which camps were they dropping like flies in? Jews are truly remarkable. Able to have fun even in the darkest of conditions.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2443817/Former-prisoner-war-96-remembers-playing-Auschwitz-football-league-return-Nazi-death-camp.html

holocaustmusic.ort.org/places/camps/death-camps/auschwitz/

whale.to/b/auschwitz_theatre.html

7/10 I almost got upset

>British prisoner of war who played in football match at Nazi death camp
>British prisoner of war
>British

whatever man, let those plebs believe whatever bullshit they want, let them waddle around while we focus on better knowledge and strategy and let them cry about their genetics and lack of willpower while we transform into attractive human beings and use their tears as motivation

My mistake. He looks kind of Jewish though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux4n8E-PUIUlin&t=6m50s

Here is a Jew talking about soccer in the camps.

>denying hitler's demonic summoning of satan to empower and fuel his radical genocide in 2016

I hope you neckbeards remain in your basement

Why the fuck did this thread devolve into an argument about the holocaust?

>I know more than the United States government and people that were there and had eye witness accounts!!!
>Watch this youtube video with zero sources as my evidence!!

You know his background? Probably another POW or one of the few Jews that were picked to be bosses inside the barracks/blocks/camps. The Germans organized a hierarchy so it was practically self run.

>United States government
Tippity top kek

I wish I could find the full interview so I could research him, but it's not on Spielberg's website.

It strikes me as odd that Germans would entrust Jews with managing and executing fellow Jews.