I'm curious

I'm curious.

How many of you here don't actually lift and just post here for the memes?

I just post here for the cute guys.
I asked for a butt routine once, but people get furious when I don't want the same things they do

just squad, deadlift, glue bridges, romanian deadlifts, lunges etc..... its easy as fuck.

also, try /hm/ its probably more in line with hat you want.

Haven't lifted a day in my life. Currently lmaoing at the Veeky Forums humor thread

I don't lift but I do work out.

I don't give a flying fuck about fitness desu. There's nothing a fit body can do that a gun can't.

I'm just here to redpill all the anons for the day of reckoning .

I lift 4-5 times a week, but I might as well not. I'm still pathetically weak and small.

I don't lift but I'm here for the fitness, memes are a plus

>squad, deadlift
Core strengthening excercises are extremely counterintuitive to my ideal physique

you're a trap? or female?

Trap aiming for pear shape

kk, fair enough, try asking trappy for advice, might help.

Or maybe gun to head x f.

Isn't trappy a powerlifter? Clearly we have different priorities

no no, trappy simply studies powerlifting, but is through and though a trap, weighs 50kg loves dick.

Oh, I see.

squat and deadlift barely hit the core.

M2. high test men threads are ruining me

np happy to help, for some reason fit has been getting loads of traps this past year or so.

>There are people on this board who don't lift

It's like when gays lurk /s/...

Can a gun bench 220?

>redpill

Nobody wants you here

>all fitness is lifting
I do calisthenics, but I don't mind lifting culture being dominant here.

>for some reason

Found the blue pulled cuck.

Trappy weights less than 50kg and his/her/their/genderquestion lift numbers are a joke.

l only do some lifting, gaining mass is not my main goal.
It's enough for me to be above the average German and to be able to do sports and stuff I like.

I do calisthenics too. I wish this board encompassed a greater variety of fitness-related things than just weightlifting though. Especially since /asp/ went to shit.

And when you think about it bodybuilding isn't even that fitness related anyway. Can you really call yourself Veeky Forums when you can't even run a 5k?

This. Trappy is just some mentally ill autist who is clearly well-read on the subject of lifting but i'll be damned if i'm gonna take lifting advice from a rail-thin dude who wants to be a chick.

In the British sense, yes.
For example,
>Aye guv'na 'e's a right fit lad aye

Hahaha the amount of fatfucks here who dont workout xD

I just come here to lift memes

> implying there are only two pills
> implying there aren't folks who have not only taken, but already mastered the red pill and have now moved onto the next one

Even in the movie, they present an individual who has taken the third pill (that dude who runs hell in the second movie), how are you this blind to what's right in front of you?

I lift kettlebells at home with a homebrew routine and regularly ignore content in proper lifting threads - mainly because I have nothing to add and no nothing about standard lifts.

How much weight are your bells

I've got a pair of 10's 20's and 30 pounders.

And just to throw this out there, I fully enjoy my workouts and have seen some noticeable gains.

Theres usually a running general. But yea i agree weights are pretty dominant here. I have been incorporating lifting into my routine though so i'm starting to kinda like this place

I didn't think crab in the bucket mentality was supposed to be a right wing thing. Shouldn't you be trying to improve your own lot in life?

I only do planks twice a week.
Without the high test threads I wouldn't even be here.

I was already lifting (albeit poorly and without a clue) for about two years before I browsed fit regularly. Now I know what i'm doing and I find the bantz here to be top.

A bodyweight general shows up every now and then.

>Can you really call yourself Veeky Forums when you can't even run a 5k?

I can't but I like the cut of your jib anyway.