Türks

Turkish genetics (not smelly Kurdish genetics) are arguably the best for natty bodybuilding.

Prove me wrong.

why dont you prove us right you big-nosed shitskin?

ps I told ur mum I liked her mustache and she started crying kek

Turks are actually filthy mongols while Kurds are superior Medes

I mean fuck, Zyzz was Kurdish.

Black is the best what are you talking about?

>non-white genetics
>arguably the best
Top kek. You brown people are delusional

It's our belief in Islam that allows us to rise above all others brother :^)
>inb4 Kurd
Nope.

Mongols are one of the two major races of power

Kek

Turkish workout

Weighted bomb vest xf
Explosive thrust xf
Neck chops xf

I know right? It's legit the only way to reach roachmode.

Calm down lads, it's not our fault we have a culture that promotes our manliness and have genetics that grant us high testosterone levels.

Enjoy crying and trying to call us brown because we are the superior white people.

Oh and, gz for being cucks. We don't actually give back the land we take :^).

Not pictured is the fact that he's the average male height of like 5'7.

You linked a Kurd. Good job.
All my male friends are 5'10-6'3", İ'm 6'2".
The women here are between 5'5" and 5'7".

Of course the idiotic general population of the rest of the world can't tell the difference between a Turk (we're white) and a smelly genetically lost Kurd (they're short and brown and live off welfare).

NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE!

>everything bad is a Kurd.

Pic related is what actual Kurds look like roachboy. You could never hope to achieve this.

>while Kurds are superior Medes

Kurds are not medes dont post stupid shit.

>he roided

Read the OP. We can achieve that natty.

And frankly for someone who sees these smelly kurds everyday, no, Zyzz is one in a billion.

Want to see a Kurd? İf you live in Europe they usually are in the kebab shops. To normal people they say they're Turkish, but if you're Turkish they will straight up tell you. You can specifically ask them if they are Kurdish and chances are they are, and then you can examine what a degenerate mess they are.

Frankly even if there were more Zyzz-like Kurds they'd still be rare because they all blow themselves up.

You are not even Turk. You are Anatolian mongrel. stfu

>turkish genetics
You're not Turks, you're turkified Greeks.

We're not pure Greek however in the West, if you look at a Greek and then at a Turk there is a noticable difference.

We're mybe 10-12% Greek genetics.

That being said I have no problem with Greeks (we share a lot in common) so if this was to offend me, you failed?

What is a Türk then my good friend? You're so knowledgable about what I am. Tell me.

>Being turk
>Being best at anything else than fucking goats
Pick one

>Tfw no Turk bf to wrestle and oil me down

Again, why do you always mistake us for Kürtler?
We are vastly different.

>What is a Türk then my good friend? You're so knowledgable about what I am. Tell me.

Smelly little sexpests that think they are god's gift to the world yet still live in a shithole country.

You can blame all the Kurds you want, doesn't change what you are.

Real Türk are a mixture of Ancient Iranic tribesman and Han tribes. Scythian, Tocharian etc

The people that inhibit Modern day Yurkey are the People of Anatolia, Greeks,Armenians and Iranians. That speak a Turkic language. I have been to central Asia , I have seen Turk. You look nothing like them.

Like, how? You have sex with cows?

At least you aren't Indian.

I'm 6'2" my friend.
We may be "sexpests", but we still fuck more than you. We still have higher testosterone levels than you. We still are the least cucked nation in the world next to Russia and China. We still have no natty limit.

Stay mad. Oh and for smell, pretty sure that is just a meme, along with Turks being brown. Well done you fell for a meme, I bet you're still doing SS for your 3rd year in a row and your permabulk.

That's no way to call European women. Geez have some respect.

Genuinely kekked. Well done.

>'m 6'2" my friend.
>We may be "sexpests", but we still fuck more than you. We still have higher testosterone levels than you. We still are the least cucked nation in the world next to Russia and China. We still have no natty limit.

These are the delusions of your average Anadolian goatherd. It's what he"ll repeat to himself every single night before he sleeps so he doesn't have to face the crushing reality of being a t*rk.

Every woman I've known had only terrible things to say about turks btw. The general consensus is that you treat western women as if they are easy lays then act like clingy beta males when you get politely ignored.

I want to be like that. What should I do?

pic related is the "most aesthetic "turk i now ...

fucking kek

3x10 horse curls
3x10 village pillages
1x8 creating mountains of skulls

Drink your airag, eat your horse tenderloin, do manly competition with your bros

Mongols confirmed for based

>We still have higher testosterone levels than you.

independent controlled scientific studies or it didn't happen

not to mention your laughworthy claim of average height despite the large-scale statistics putting the average turk male at 5'8.5"

>We still are the least cucked nation in the world next to Russia and China.

yeah, real macho nation you've got there

not like you're a bunch of exceedingly poor, uneducated people getting tricked by backwards religious people and that cryptofacist asshole president of yours, cowering and supporting terrorists under the table, all while they keep bombing your cities but hey lmao, better not stand up for ourselves because god forbid we do anything that would work against the kurds getting murdered right

pls fix your country before you shitpost

Literally only triggered civcucks like anglos and g*rmans will dispute this.

Though I am not a mongol myself, as a member of another barbarian race, real must recognize real

horse milk

Give me a real answer.

Disgusting turk kill yourself
Anana sikkim
Amana koyum sikerim
Orus pu

Weightlifting and powerlifting is actually pretty popular in Mongolia.

For wrestling, try mainly weighlifting but some power moves like squats and hip thrusts.

"Anneni sikim"
"Amina koyim/amina koduğumunu"
"Orospu"

>pathetic turkposting
>thinks they are still ottoman strong
>whole country begging for eurocuck acceptance

Absolute shit.

>Türks
>mfw when Achmed from Gelsenkirchen is posting shitty turkish propaganda on Veeky Forums

turks are okay, basically built like white people just shorter.

iranians are the real master race bodybuilders, most of them are built like brick shithouses.

only thing your genetics are good for is being smelly as fuck

İ don't know where this short people meme came from.

İ know of one short Türk, that's Köksal Baba and there is still debate if he's Kurdish or not.

İ'm 6'2" lol.

generally shit skins have an easier time gaining muscle and have a lot more baseline

iranians
kurds
latins
ect.

Jesus Christ, I want Turks to get off Veeky Forums, this is a white forum and you're not welcome

zyzz was kurd

"And frankly for someone who sees these smelly kurds everyday, no, Zyzz is one in a billion.

Want to see a Kurd? İf you live in Europe they usually are in the kebab shops. To normal people they say they're Turkish, but if you're Turkish they will straight up tell you. You can specifically ask them if they are Kurdish and chances are they are, and then you can examine what a degenerate mess they are.

Frankly even if there were more Zyzz-like Kurds they'd still be rare because they all blow themselves up."

ya dostum ne işin var Veeky Forums'de türklerin ismini kirletiyorsun bu shitpostlarla

siktir git misc'e falan neyin peşindesin, yani cidden ne kanıtlamaya çalışıyorsun bu cucklara

i apologize on behalf of this turkbro, not all turkish people are like this. he probably had one scoops too many

siktir git lan, şaka yapıyom öf, keyifsiz kürtmüsün LAN? -.-'!

sıkıcısın be abi

hadi öptüm seni, /lgbt/'e git şimdi ;^)

t. 13 year old TURKISH bodybuilder with 12 inch arms

hayatına son ver

that's rude to say to a 13 year old bodybuilder don't you think?

how boring and humourless, you must be from the south east friend :^) go and fuck a goat ya kurd

please be in antalya so i can come to your house and kill your whole family lol

İstanbul, Kadıköy

come find me Kürt

LOL do you know anyone called güneş perchance

no why

>Turk
>white

pick one faggot

Haha! You hilarious memer!

>Turks are brown XD

ayy

A N T A L Y A
N
T
A
L
Y
A

Buttblasted Turk ITT

>Turkish genetics
>good for anything
Lmao. Just lmao.

if your genes are so great why are you still a DYEL?

Every quality german girl would rather die than being seen in public with a turk. So much to your superior genetics kek

Also you are all manlets and cant into civilized behaviour in germany

latins are skinny as fuck usually

>Every quality german girl would rather die than being seen in public with a turk.

Where have you been for the last 4 years, Hans? German girls are literally begging to be fucked by Turks.

My brother is married to a 9/10 German girl.

MFW

honestly i wanna have faith in turks but then you renounce anything from Atatürk and side with Erdoğan kinda makes me lose hope.

Who said İ side with Erdoğan?
İ side with the CHP. Atatürk's party.
Which - by the way has a good chance of getting elected next election.

you're a western turk tho aren't you? some of you have some comon sense on you but erdogan was elected with a pretty overwhelming vote in turkey.

İn 2015 there were two elections.
The first election the CHP won, but apparently there were some "difficulties" so they had to retake the election later on in the year.

Coincidentally just before the next election, a bomb was detonated in Ankara, the AKP/Erdoğan promised to keep people safe if ghey voted for him. So more people voted for him.

This means people truly want the CHP/other parties, but for now they are too scared.

Aglamayin

lel no. cuck off.

What's with the Turks being patriotic as fuck? Why are you guys always on chatroulette or omegle fishing for superior race teen pussy? Why is your country literally the worst shithole with a regime that's getting more oppressive by the day? Fuck you

> turks
> doing anything other than being roaches

Gtfo my board subhuman.

That's Kazakhstan.That dude is from Kazakhstan, he's in the movie "Racketeer", an old low budget but bretty good Russo-Kazakhstanian movie.

Actually fillipinos are the most POWERFUL race in the world