Weight Loss Thread

Who here /100lbsdown/?

it looks so gross...

I was, lost 120lbs from starting to lowest weight, gained it back over a year though, down 20 again so 100 more to go...

Gotta change those eating habits user. It's not just about 'being good' until you get to your goal weight. Changing habits takes time and consistent effort. Understand that your habits won't change over night, just don't give up even if you backslide one day. I used to eat McDs everyday for lunch and now fast food repulses me.

Good luck user, you're gonna make it.

I can't even cut my remaining 20 pounds, you guys are so lucky

42lbs of of this morning. Just another 60 or so to go.
Maybe then she love me again.

250lbs > 240 in 2 weeks

feeling good man, invested in a slow cooker and making shredded chicken breast every day easily fixed my diet of convince food

95. So close.

After that first 100, I'll still have 60 to go.

My lifts keep going up too.

I started at 271 on June 22nd and now I've lost 9 lbs since then. Is that okay?

>she love me again

The day I became MGTOW one year ago was the best day of my life. No longer do we have to beg for their approval. Women are repulsive and should only serve as a cum depositories

210-->161 this morning.

My lifts don't go up anymore. Been stuck at a 185 Bench and 305 dead for 2 months. I hope when I start a clean bulk I can break through.

I fail every time I add even just 5 lbs

>120lbs
>gained it back over a year
>literally a thousand calorie surplus a day

>Want to lose 22kg
>Work out 3 times a week
>mfw MFP says the best i can lose is 1kg A MONTH on 1500 calories

I thought that was just a giant pile of grapefruit....

fuck to think each of those is only 5

>tfw have been carrying around 3 of these lard nuggets for the past few months

gotta start counting calories again

It's not?
wtf is it?

75 as of this morning. Getting there.

I'm 100lbs up :/

90 pounds here. On my last 10 now.
Fuuccckkk.

Started at 270, now 199. Got serious this year. I lift, run, and eat well.

Then cut more calories baka

How can someone even live let alone perform well in the gym on anything under 2k calories

Is chichen thigh okay substitute for breast? At my supermarket breast is 3.50 a poujd and thigh is 1.99 a pound

Being fat. You burn calories off your flab instead off the food you eat.

>tfw could once survive on 1200kcal and progress like I was on roids

The time you spend cutting from hamplanet to normal person is probably the easiest money you'll save in your life.

Yes. Ive cut on nothing on but this, since my first month of weightloss.
It is incredibly based.

Chicken breast is almost all protein. Thigh contains a (not massive, but noticeable) amount of fat. Check the macros and decide for yourself if you can fit it in your plan.

If you don't have a calorie/macro plan then eat whatever cause you're never gonna make it anyway.

low test faggot detected

saturated fats help people produce sex hormones, aka testosterone.
I have no idea why people stress low fats during a cut, especially if you lift weights. You are essentially cucking yourself out of gains.

Plus, if you wanted an ideal ratio of protein to calories, tenders are unironically the go to cut.

Down 20 pounds right now. Haven't lost anything for like a week but I'm still trucking along.

168 -> 157. I'm doing it guys

Down 20, want to go down another 15.
Getting rough only because I'm loving the progress I've made and keep giving cheat days. Always at least maintaining.

Gotta stop it.

That's doing it for the wrong reasons, my man. Do it for your health first, your self image second. Nothing else matters.

Is that what real human fat looks like?

thats like two five guy burgers surplus user come on now its not hard for super heavy's to fuck up

too true when i did my big weight loss from being a fat 20 year old i could eat almost nothing and still made insane gains

Need some help guys, I'm 238 pounds with 30% body fat. What's the optimal way I can lose weight without losing muscle?

Chances are you have very little muscle anyway... Just accept that you're going to lose muscle while you're losing weight and get on with it.

is keto a meme
do any of you guys do it?

125 lbs, kept off for 4 years so far. Started and succeeded because of Veeky Forums. You can do this bros

150lb club here.

checkd

I know man, I found fit about 4 years ago, finally found the inspiration and basic education I needed to drop the weight, it was such a breeze in the first year and half, I maintained during uni for quite a while, but then I graduated, got a job, and allowed myself to go back to my old ways, using work as an excuse. It crept up on me, as mad as it sounds, after dropping almost half my bodyweight, my image of myself was warped so I didn't really see the weight come back on until it was far too late. Ah well, done now, just gotta learn from it and move on.

Funny thing is I never stopped dieting. So like 50-70% of the time I was on a minimum of 1000kcal deficit. I'd constantly tell myself I would binge one more time and that'd be it then, I'd get the weight back off. A year of weekly 10-15k kcal binges later I gained all the weight back. Math probably doesn't work out, but you get the idea. binge for 1-3 days, cut for a couple days. I went to Florida during the year and gained 30lbs (including water weight) in 2 weeks.

Fuck. Calories/gym time?

did you had surgery for the man boobs?

from the thumbnail i though i was looking at those dry mango candy snacks

I've got a gf because she was practically begging for my approval. You're just a homo, sorry brah.

Saved for inspiration - any surgery?

Pls respond

>gf
>begging for approval

It's easy to find a girl with daddy issues. Good luck when she bleaches your clothes when she finds you talking/looking at another girl.

issues with loose skin?

5 years on and off. I was about 120 a few years ago and have been steamrolling ever since lifting almost every day for about 80 minutes. I'm at about 94kg right now and can't gain/lose weight. I sometimes eat 3500 calories, most of the time about 2800-3k. If you're the same height/weight stick to about 2300 and let the routine do the rest.

no surgeries.

few inches of flab on the stomach that is getting thinner and thinner. I could get surgery one day, broke at the moment though.

great man, imjust starting up myself. im 184cm and weight 152 kilos. I just cant be such a fatass anymore.

I said practically. I've worked with her for a fair few months now, and besides taking her out as a friend every so often, I treated her the same as any other coworker. We had plans to go out again, in a few weeks, and she texted me about our 'relationship'. I just told her I'm not looking for a long term relationship. Then I get this, among other texts about how she's now allowed to 'touch my body'.

Just b urself lmao.

just an hour a day, eat high protein.

if there's one recommendation I can give you above all else. Do negative bodyweight stuff. Squats, walking up hills, try out negative chins and dips, negative rows. Take advantage of that weighgt because it will pay off whenn you're coming into single digits.

Man, you are an inspiration dude.

5 years damn. Mad respect for that

have you slept with her yet?

This text was about two days ago. I would be surprised if I didn't sleep with her within the month.

I say that long because she's a virgin.

>getting closer and closer to my goal weight
>one cheat day after another due to family and friends
Please.. stop..

Thanks.

not due to anyone but you. take responsibility for your own actions.

Just got back into walking after work. I'm a butcher so I work in the cold all day then take a 2.8 mile walk after work in the heat. Cardio seems to be easy for me and my legs arent really a problem area so I need some good tips on how to burn my belly fat. I started eating fruits instead of sweets and I already only drink water. For other meals its just salads and chicken breast on low carb tortillas. I'm kind of getting burnt out on that already though and need suggestions for tasty alternatives.

It's been a journey. I started about three years ago, which was too late. I could've had a better life but I'm thankful for what I have now.

Fantastic progress user. Seriously great job

Dude your family and friends must understand that you are compelling yourself to a specific diet. If they don't, ditch 'em but don't blame them for the stuff YOU put in YOUR mouth.

If nothing else, you should all be happy that you'll all have the calves of the gods when you've dropped all the fat.

Started at 320lbs, currently 160lbs. Took about 2.5 years. Feels pretty good. Now I gotta work on getting swole.

/150lbs/ here, and either in or very close to being in the 100s for the first time since elementary school.

Feels pretty fucking good, man.

If that's really you in those pictures then mad props to you.

PS, that's an attractive front butt you've got going on there. No homo.

330 at worst, 240 now.

Now I need to fix my stretch marks...

respect, make lots of money and get skin correction surgery

130lbs at least

Put on 40lbs in 4 months when I started lifting again. Lost 20lbs the first month I stopped lifting/eating again. Explain to me how cutting is hard?

Save up for a nose job

But good job still

>If that's really you in those pictures

Do you really think someone would do that, user?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Props to all my niggas in this thread who lost weight. Keep it up homies.

I lost about 70lbs last summer and currently have a job with the US Forest Service as a wildland firefighter. It's my first true job that I actually feel proud about. It isn't uncommon to do 16 hour shifts doing heavy chainsaw, pump, and hand tool work in rough terrain and 100 degree weather, but my endurance and strength have increased considerably since I was a fat ass and I'm able to do this consistently for weeks at a time.

But wtf is this beer gut? I barely drink and avoid fast food or soda. All other parts of my body have slimmed down considerably yet this remains. Tbh this is my body completely relaxed and I just ate a large meal but still.

Any tips on how to specifically target this? Simply more cardio? Thanks for any input.

Front.

I just wanna a slimmer stomach famalam, I'm pretty content with everything else for the time being.

holy shit dat acromegaly

at least you save money on hgh

85lbs down in ~6 months

Is my nose really that bad? This is the first time anyone's said anything about it on here.

lost 110 pounds. Started at 305 now im 195.
But i've hit another wall and it's getting harder to break.

I work out 3 times a week for an hour.
Most of the time I also take a 45-90 minute walk on the treadmill. Not daily but most of the time.

I've also tried cutting back on my calorie intake but yeah. Hitting a wall...

My dood claims that paleo works, and if you just eat protein, fruits and veggies you wont gain weight even if i didnt walk.

I find this highly doubtful even though Paleo did help me out when i started working out to lose weight.

especially since i mostly eat proteins anyways

Holy fuck man, congratulations.

My god is this really you? You've been my inspiration for so long, but recently id thought you'd given up

Don't ever

Just remember you've inspired more than just one user to do amazing work

For the first time in years I went below 90kgs today. Feelsgoodman

>270lbs, 5'9''
>165lbs, 6'0''
>230lbs, 6'1''?
first loss was in 17 months,
been bulking/maintaining/getting gainz goblin'd by girlfriends ect.
>drop your gf drop your weight edition

Since this thread is for former fatties, how did you work up that appetite until you became overweight?

Na mate. You are fine. Well done.

I thought it was mac and cheese and got hungry for a sec.

>2.5 years
>139.7+kg (308+lbs) down to 83.1kg (183.2lbs)
Kind of fucked it up, got some nasty loose skin and an attitude towards food and weight bordering on a disorder.

But I get lots of compliments, that's nice at least.

125lbs masterrace reporting in

dude you changed alot im happy for you we all gonnaa MAKE IT!