Is the misc the best politically incorrect forum on the internet?

I stopped miscing and going on forums when i got 20. Around 21, with severe health issues ,major problems everywhere, i got in a super severe depression,stopped lifting and started browsing Veeky Forums. That's all i did ALL DAY LONG for like an entire year until i hit 22 and got out of it.

Went on the misc last week and for fuck sake, it's 1000x more hilarious than this pathetic Veeky Forums NEET shithole.

Don't get me wrong, alot of shits on the misc are pathetic and immature with their balding obsession but nothing is more pathetic and immature and edgy than Veeky Forums

Why do people even browse Veeky Forums? Just edgy teens and 20-35 year old NEETs watching little girl japanese cartoons and getting off to it

Depression is a real mental illness. Nowadays i can barely spend 5-10 mins A WEEK here on the tamest boards before getting weirded out.

I used to spend 10 hours a day here and NEET boards and i wasn't weirded out

Depressioon,not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166091131&s=7de4c3f9e3258e343c7a7a891ff4cc87
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me more about this misc.
Im bored with Veeky Forums after 8 years.
Moots gone, pools closed, sage doesnt work.
I need somewhere else to be, and im barely here anymore anyway.

Bump for interest

>poor girl upset with online harrassment and ogling
>Responds with a cleavage pic

Angies hot but shes a fucking idiot

I hate boards with usernames and upvote systems because it leads to a garbage userbase with garbage content.

nah, just attention whore, she knows what she is doing

misc bodybuilding.com

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166091131&s=7de4c3f9e3258e343c7a7a891ff4cc87

this is a thread that i bookmarked last year lol,these guys are sooo retarded haha

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166091131&s=7de4c3f9e3258e343c7a7a891ff4cc87

top kek
Thanks OP.
ill look into this place.

haha le epic +rep forum :)

>tfw I was actually in those Elliot Rodger threads and called him a troll and refused to take his videos seriously when he first started posting them

>mfw he was actually serious

and that's when I stopped posting there

top kek
btw isn't that forum where the "dat dere cell tech" meme originated?

Oh god nanana

- Lex steele

Whats this misc ?? very interested in moving on

never mind just read the thread

wood smash dont care what age she is

do they have pancakes ?

bb.com shills pls go

im not depressed and insecure, i come here for lols and cause its the easiest forum to access. fit isnt really pathetic, i cant browse boards like r9k and b cause those are degenerate and sad.

Misc was and still is goat minus the rep beggars and nut huggers. Misc transformed me from a skellyfat beta to jackef alfa fuarkin joocbra i no u mad kunt

>Veeky Forums
>fitness
Fuck off you depressed dyel trash

the misc is just as shitty as Veeky Forums, but there's less fitness discussion there

How can they have less than zero fitness discussion?

no 1 gives a shit about ur suicidal thoughts do the world a favor and kys fagghot

/thread

FitMisc (numisc) > BB.com misc (oldmisc) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Veeky Forums

Negative numbers. Did you ever learn integers in school, user?

do they also have feels threads tho