Anyone supp Vitamin D?

Anyone supp Vitamin D?
Some people say it's vital, some say its useless, some say its harmful for you. Anyone got experiences?
For reference, UK based office worker so sunlight exposure low.

Other urls found in this thread:

vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/am-i-getting-too-much-vitamin-d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I take 3-5k ui a day
Definitely no downsides, no obvious huge benefit so far but I do feel generally better

nigga fuck you
I got sunburned as shit today

It's supposed to take 2-3 weeks I think for proper benefits

A little funny to take it in summer, but it's been cloudy as shit and rained quite a lot for nearly a month now here in Norway. Summer doesn't really get going until late july and august.

Personally I would recommend that you try to get your VitD from food rather than supplements if you don't get enough sun.

Eggs, milk, yogurt, and cheese are all good sources.

This is something that you should see a doctor about if you really think you have a vitamin d deficiency. Overdosing on vitamins can lead to health complications.

There is not even close to enough found in food.

And you'd need to take more than 20000IU to have any negative side effects which is basically impossible to do on accident.

Does consumerism supported by unlimited oil shekels soften the blow of shitty weather all year round?
Also, do you feel safe doing cardio after midnight?

I take it because it's on the sticky and I'm too lazy to look up how necessary it is myself.

I've been taking 5000 a day for about 2 months now but have been making a lot of changes so I can't pinpoint any specific benefit of just the D3.

Normies like me don't actually have that much purchasing power, things are taxed extensively here. I also quite like the weather honestly, I think heat is uncomfy.

And why would it be unsafe to be outside after midnight?

I took 3k a dsy for three months. Felt the same. Made no difference to my energy levels or gainz.

Felt like real shit when i stopped taking it though tbqh.

The upper limmit of vitD is 4000UI (not 20000UI), and the recommended amount is 1000UI to 2000UI daily.

You are right though, you don't get nearly enough from food. 1 Egg only has 44 UI.

Source: WebMD

Nah. Maybe if you're less than like 50kg.

vitamindcouncil.org/about-vitamin-d/am-i-getting-too-much-vitamin-d/

Why take one single vitamin when you can take them all for almost the same price?

Multis are shit for dosing, regular vit D doses are super low, which is enough for normies but for good athletic performance you need high doses like 5000IU.

faggot

lol WebMD, doctors knows best I guess.
Taken 10k daily for 3 years now, love it.

Whenever i take 5000ui two days in a row I feel fucking weird. Maybe it's just too much for me but I almost get a strange disoriented feeling.

apparently it boosts T if you're low in VitD

is this true?

This is most likely true with any deficiency and supplement.

I work nights and I live in the UK. So yeah I do.

kek
>source webMD
>recommended amount
do some research

I noticed my milk has 45% of daily intake, how much is that supposed to be? Can you just dirnk milk for all Vitamin D needs?

Type 1 diabetic here, I'm naturally at high risk of low vitamin D. What I've learned:

Even half an hour of direct sunlight per day is enough.
Vitamin D supplements are next to useless
Vitamin D from food is good, but daily sunlight is still essential.
Make sure your B-Vitamins are in order too, they directly correlate with Vitamin D. Drink kefir or yoghurts and eat green leafy veg (bonus points for sauerkraut) and you're good.

I get a LOT hornier when i take vitamin D. My sperm load also get bigger.

i'm sure this is true.

if your exposure to UV light is low, take vit D supp. cholesterol under your skin changes to vitamin D when it is hit by UV light. vit d causes calcium uptake by your gut from food and also increases calcium deposition in bones. a moderate supplemental use probably won't cause any adverse effects. calcium is extremely important in muscle and brain function. take the supp, user.

5000 IU a day, felt like a god for the first couple weeks now I still feel better than before

This, same for ZMA.

The only reason D promotes T is because every male in the world is in a deficiency of it with how little we go outside anymore.
You're not getting more test, you're at the level you're suppose to be when you take it. Vitamin D is fat soluble, so if you're low body fat you just piss it all out after about a day or so.

get a blood test done before you take vit supps m8, make sure you have/don't have a deficiency first