Why are homos obsessed with justin lascek? the top comment on all of his videos is gay as fuck

why are homos obsessed with justin lascek? the top comment on all of his videos is gay as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SReqwkUd12w
70sbig.com/justin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was deliberately marketing towards the fag crowd, like many male fitness channels on youtube.

Lots of fags are into lifting, so that makes a considerably large target group in the fitness community.

If you have the choice of getting your fitness advice from either a 56 year old with a beer belly or a 20 something - early 30s handsome dude, who would you prefer, granted they both give sound advice?

That said, basing your channel just on eye candy won't get you too far, if your content is pretty fucking shit tier.

He's perfect

I don't get what you're asking, OP. I think everything is self-explanatory.

I'd jerk of to him right now if I hadn't jerked off a few minutes ago.

Cause this is the body girls and gayboys truely desire

Post a better physique. Protip: You can't.

It's masculine and a bit thicc.
No place has too much muscle or fat, no place has too little muscle or fat. He doesn't look like a creepy body builder with useless overtrained muscles and he does not look like an obsessive low fat nerd.
What's not to love.

Mads Mikkelsen is daddy af.

>it's a thinly veiled no homo justin thread

How do I get this body?

how do you achieve watermelon levels of bubblebuttness? I want to destroy dicks just by squeezing my cheeks together..in a completely heterosexual manner

I'm trying to figure out why every movement he does is inherently lewd. It's not even that I think he's always trying to be lewd, it's just how his body is that make even slightest of movement very sexual. I don't understand. I can't be the only one who notices this?

You mean that isn't Chris Pratt?

youtube.com/watch?v=SReqwkUd12w

"Ima clench up my butt cheeks and rip your dick off"

jesus fucking christ that ass

I want to knead them buns

Because

More like 70's big dick am I right?

those fucking legs breh...

What does Justin even do now? Whenever I check 70s Big it's either not been updated for months or it's just a repost of earlier stuff.

Is he doing stuff on YouTube or some or social media s(h)ite?

natty?

homoism is caused by daddy issues and lascek is a fathery type figure. all fags want their dads to fuck them.

Anyone know what happened to /7bg/?

it triggerred straight twinks. couldnt handle the homo

I never liked my dad though, why would i want him to fuck me?

Is that you, user? If so, please post more.

It's not, it's a qt from /k/ that sometimes posts here.

whos the guy in the pic? no homo

Alright this question is dumb as fuck but I really need to know: how do you get this physique? This body type is way more alpha than any bodybuilder.

Why is he wearing a shirt for fat people? Is that shopped?

It's a rippetoe thing. You're not a real man if you're not big, >200 lbs

he's just a very sexy guy

>he will never choke you with his thighs

He's just so thicc that anything he does shows his thiccness

Lift hard, don't get to lean.

Heavy compound & oly lifts.

Why is everyone here gay. I just want to be thick and strong. I don't like abs and have horrible zipper ones anyway. Why are these threads full of homo lewdness

you're homo bait baby

SS
Texas Method
Olympic Lifts
eat all the fucking food

legit what he does. He also worked under rippletits at WFAC for a few years
70sbig.com/justin/

It's a rippetoe joke

If you're NOT homo for Lascek you're a gigantic faggot tbqh

Justin trained under Rip and is still close with him. People who follow Rip's advice without hesitation(Read SS, do the novice program as written, get strong while gaining/maintaining weight, do the Texas method and get stronger, make your own program from reading PP) end up looking good.

Zack's after photo was shit but the guy grew from being lanket to a solid human bean.

Wow look at all the fags flocking to this thread, you were right OP

>link takes you to a list of pro-gun faggotry

Wtf.

I stopped doing 3x squats after I hit 137.5kg on the squat, so its either once or twice depending on the week.
Added the dips and pull ups THE FUCKING BOOK SAYS TO and ACESSORIES TOO, but minor, like 2-3.

been working fine

Damn baby

Sheeeeeit

>stopping right under 3 plaet
why

Had to cut, I bulked from skinny fat so I had a lot of fat to shed

>opened all pics and webums ITT
>never do said thing in high test threads
B-butt I'm straight

tbqh I'm a straight guy looking to be an /aesthetics/ knt in the long run but short term (before the end of this year) I just wanna be bigger and stronger and would be interested in something like /7bg/

natty?

Listen to me.

Guys taste, smell and feel even better than they look.

>we all know how good they can look

we're all straight here bro. take your pants off and relax

it's still here just not on Veeky Forums