GOOD PUSH PULL LEGS ROUTINES?

I have a lot of time so can someoone recommend the best pull push legs split

>inb4 reddit's ppl

I don't want texas method, 531, and other powerlifting oriented routines 3-4 days a week.

Are the trappy ppl's any good? Haven't checked them out yet. Seen them floating around though

No trappy and all his routines are trash

Do you have a better one then? Seriously interested

is coolcicadas good?

yeah do it PPLPPLx if you have time

This is the one I've been using, is it any good?

Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Seated (or Standing) Barbell Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 3x10-15
Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Deadlifts 1x5
Lat Pulldowns with (Long Bar or V-bar) (circuit machine): 3x8-10
Seated Rows (circuit machine) - optional if already doing barbell rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls (Alternate between close and normal grip): 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press (optional if already doing above squats): 3x8-10
Leg Extensions (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls (circuit machine): 3x10-12
StandingCalf Raises (circuit machine): 5x10-12

Im thinking of starting this one soon from Trappy.

could you explain/critique what might be wrong with this workout. I too am curious

another option is Candito's LP

Just do an ULxULxx if you're natty, senpai. I fell for the PPL meme and wasted a lot of time.

how so? didnt make any gains at all or just slow?

Can second this, my first year of lifting was on a PPL and I looked like a regular skelly 6 months into SL or SS.

this

if ur natty go for ULxULx or FBxFBxFBxx

FB? Front back? Push pull?

Why does f a m turn into senpai on the chan?

This is very close to what ive been doing for the past few months and im loving it and seeing good gains

the only place I've heard "ppl is a meme" is here, and only very recently. everywhere else sings praises of PPL and coolcicada's routines. I believe you are memeing, just like you did with all those poor Rippletits victims

nigga you're 6 days in the gym
if you want to build strength ppl is far from optimal
If you have a lot of free time and are satisfied with your strength, ppl can be fun I guess
In the end it's all about sticking to a routine you like imo

I mean you're still only isolating each muscle group 2x a week. The only difference is you're working hard for like an hour. Not that different from people who have "cardio days" aside from lifting days. What sound logic do you have that working each muscle group over 6 days is worse than working each muscle group over 4 days?

I'm doing
Pull - Deads, Weighted Pull, Incline Supinated Curls, Tbar row (burnout), hammer curl (burn out), dumb shrugs

Push - OHP, Bench, Lateral Raises, Incline Dumb Bench Press, Skullcrushers/tricep pushdown (whatever you prefer)

Legs - Squats, stiff legged dead (might change), low leg press, quad machine, ham machine

And i'll sprinkle calves and forearm work for 2-3 of my sessions per week. I do PullPushxLegsXXPull etc on a non-weekly cycle, so 4 days a week. I rike it.

>2016
>being natty

Fierce 5 this is an advanced routine so it's not best for you if you're not at an advanced level of weightlifting

Legs
*Squat 3x5-6
Alternate Lunges with *DL every leg day 3x5-6 (when you don’t DL do 3x10-12 shrugs as well)
Good Morning 3x8-10
Leg Extensions/Leg curls (Superset 3x10-12)
Calf work 3x12-15

Push
*Bench(Horizontal Press) 3x5-6
*OHP(Upward Press) 3x5-6
Dips or fly 3x8-10
Overhead Extensions(long head iso)-3x8-10/Ab work-3x12-15 (Superset)
Lateral Raises 3x10-12

Pull
*Pendlay Rows(Horizontal Pull) 3x5-6
Yates Rows(Upward Pull) 3x5-6
Lat Pulldowns(Downward Pull) 3x8-10
Reverse Flies/Overhead face pulls (Superset 3x10-12) (For facepulls think 60 degree incline for the angle)
Curls 3x8-10

You will be working out 3 consecutive days followed by a rest day. Ex: Mon-Legs, Tues-Push, Wed-Pull, Thur-Rest, Fri-Legs, Sat-Push, Sun-Pull, Mon-Rest…etc.

You’ll add 5 lbs to all of your upper body lifts* and 10lbs to all of your lower body lifts every 4 cycles (16 days.) After 2 cycles increase the reps from the lower rep range to the higher rep range.

I add farmers walks in and have been seeing awesome gains in my traps and forearms

Haha thats funny cuz i literally just added them in last week, was noticing forearms falling behind a bit

>snatch deadline
>regularly going til failure
>adding 1/2 instead of 1.25/2.5 which normal plates can do
>rest is literally cookie cutter shit

There's no real traits that make it special, it's more or less SS with variations to make it look like he came up with an actual routine with certain benefits.