All right Veeky Forums this thread is dedicated to manlets. Post height and level of confidence you shouldn't lack...

All right Veeky Forums this thread is dedicated to manlets. Post height and level of confidence you shouldn't lack, but do

I think I'm like 6' 1" but my posture has been shit for a long time so I look 5' 10" sometimes

Height: 6'5"
Confidence: Fucking none, I can't even go outside without feeling my palms start to sweat.

Even shoe lifts would only make me 6'7". Is there even a reason to live brahs?

5 7 I fucking hate being short but you just gotta accept it. I would kill to have two inches... And I'm sure guys who are 5 5 say the same thing so I guess I can't complain. I'll probably just try to overcompensate with roids and material possessions to make me feel better about myself.
It really has nothing to do with height at all though, I just have low self confidence. Hope you enjoyed the blogpost

slither on, slugger

slither on, slugger

5'13"

slither on, slugger

5'9" here can confirm want those two more inches so bad.

Try being 5'11.5 bro, i have to live life literally one centimetre away from making it

5'6, lie every day and say my height doesn't bother me. More swole than 70% of other men, and decent looking I suppose, so I have that going. Still, I walk around with perfect posture and look like a dick head to try to cover up my height.

>tfw I desperately want to pull off a punk/biker aesthetic but no one would take me seriously

5'6" bro here too man. I live in south Texas so thankfully most people are fat and its easy to compete. And it helps having an Asian fetish.

slither on, slugger

6 on the nose here. I used to be "the tall kid".. now im average and often look up to people. Atleast i just missed manlet mayhem

5'7" I can get grills
but I can never get taller grills
>tfw no amazon gf to pass on her height to your children.

5'9, I wuoldnt mind a couple more inches but I'm not slf conscious about it. As long as I'm taller than most girls I'm all good.

Slither on slugger

6'9". It feels absolutely terrible being just on the cutoff for manlet...like I could have made it but now there's no hope. I feel for anyone under 7', it's not easy being judged everywhere I go and thought of as less of a man just because I'm not as tall as Shaq.

5'10" here, do people really can't tell the difference between 5'10" ~ 6' ?

Anyways, pretty confident if I don't think about height. Have a 5'5" gf. Want taller gf but feel intimidated

5'10", height stopped bothering me when my dad married my stepmom, she's 6' even and he's 5'8".

slither on, slugger

>select all images with candy

5'5

Im short, that's it.

5'3
all of it

Slither on, slugger

Slither on, slugger

slither on, slugger.

5'10.

slither on slugger

5'8 here
But I'm ok because that's the average in my country.
You american manlets should consider moving to south america, I'm pretty sure that most of you would be considered average here.

slither on, slugger

slither on, slugger

Same height 5" 10 20 yo here, its not a bad height its not really gonna affect you too much in life, my gf is somewhere between 5" 7-8 not too sure but I've always worn boots through my teenage years anyway until Veeky Forums affects your normie perception of height. I had tons of girlfriends through school, and sure I'd be fucking loads if I wasn't in 3 year relationship

6ft

Feel like fucking shit. Girls are just as tall as me and most guys are at least an inch taller than me.

t. Nord

slither on, slugger

6'1" wish i was 6'2"

5'5, i lift two days a week

i live in chile so it's not that big of a problem

also i already dropped the "life like in movies" meme so i'm content with everything already

Seriously tho I'd never felt subconscious feeling of being short until I went on Veeky Forums it fucks your head I imagine even if you were 6ft or whatever. Its the intense autism on this image board in general, saying this to you as a semi normie. People overanalyze things to the max, to the point where you feel inferior and manlets have more trouble with girls because girls pick up on any insecurity, which the majority of Manlets would never have if they never visited Veeky Forums.

>which the majority of Manlets would never have if they never visited Veeky Forums.

This is true, I was looking to some of my things when i was 18 and i had much bigger balls back then, Veeky Forums made me a overthinking pussy

roto y encima enano kek

it could have been worse