Times you were alpha af

>so I go to the gym at my uni at 3 PM every other day
>always squatting like a boss
>we only have one squat rack
>manlet DYEL who seems to come around the same time is also squatting a lot. Barely able to make 2pl8
>first time I see this I walk over and ask how many sets he has, he stammers for a bit before saying 4
>don't reply, but glare at him, stand around him. He seems intimidated so finishes faster
>this happens 2 or 3 more times. He finally comes up to me one day and says "uhhh hey man I can come at a different time, my schedule is pretty flexible."
>mfw I cucked this guy out of his gym time

So when were some times you were just seen as alpha bros?

youre so cool

Fucking kill yourself OP.

That's not being an alpha at all.

Stay jelly cuck

Why do girls only talk to me if I ignore them and pretend I don't like them?

Never fails. God women are fucking odd.

Dude youre so cool, i wanna be like you.

I fap to cuck hentai

I was walking my dog and I didn't let him sniff some stuff he wanted to sniff because I'm the boss not him. Then I beat him in a race because I'm the best.

>walk into shitty, old public toilet
>one big trough urinal, guy unzipping at it
>still have a minor pump from earlier
>stand next to him, the fabric of my clothes brushing up against him
>i unzip, grip dick firmly, three fingers under my scrote and the thumb over the shaft
>get a flow going
>start to piss harder in an almost horizontal line slightly pointing towards my neighbour
>our landing zones are mere inches apart
>his scoots his pitiful flow over
>increasing my power to its maximum, tiny speckles of my superior piss start to fly off the metal onto both of us
>my acrid smell overpowers his mild aroma
>mixing at the bottom, my amber liquid dilutes his inferior pale piss
>he's in such a rush to leave he doesn't even shake off the last drops
>give him a chuckle and a sigh of relief as he hurriedly rinses his hands, wipes them on his trousers and leaves

>find out gf of 4 years cheat on me by going through her phone while she was in hospital
>find her ward, see her lying down
>go in for a hug, lean in close to her ear
>whisper "I know you fucking cheated on me, i hope you have a ride home"
>left, blocked her on every single form of contact

felt good, i wanted out anyway but was too much of a pussy to end such a seemingly secure relationship

This is why I come here

how exactly is this being alpha? this is just being a huge massive faggot. haha you dumb fucking nigger - you actually think huffing and puffing at someone else and them changing their schedule makes you an alpha. you are exactly whats wrong with fit

By the very fact that you concern yourself with alpha/beta dichotomy all the way to the point of making a post about how you were for one glorious moment on the alpha side of that dynamic on an anonymous message board makes you seem pretty desperate

fuck im dying

>its 9pm my dogs feeding time and she starts barking at me
>tired from squatting 32 pl8 while this dyel can't even squat one
>gonna make this beta bitch bench
>but a 50lb barbell on top of her
>can't even budge it
>feed her synthol and 8scoops

>at my uni gym
>only a few months into lifting, doing SS to build strength base
>squatting every time
>getting alright at it, up to lmao2pl8 now
>this ugly roider golem that always wears a flattop hat to the gym comes in the same time as me
>always asks me how many sets I have left
>always looks at me really hard and focused to try to intimidate me or something
>it's really creepy so I kind of stammer when I reply
>just hoping he isn't preparing to rape me in a back alley at gunpoint or something
>tell him I have 4 left
>he seems really mad about this for some reason
>maybe he's mentally retarded or something
>he fucking stands behind me and stares at me as I squat until I finish
>okay something is definitely wrong with this dude
>walk away to bench, look back and he's squatting 3pl8s to above parallel
>he sees me looking in the mirror and smirks
>he does this 3 more times
>decide I don't want to be stared at by a handicapped person my workout
>come at a different time

dodged a bullet there

I remember when I was starting out there was a dude that acted like you. Long story short, I kept taking his dumbells and once I "accidentally" hit him with the bar (I didnt se you standing right next to me when fucking working dude, my bad).

Dont be a dickhead pal. We are all brahs.

Damn must feel good to be single your better than that bitch

kek

kekimus maximus

you're a fucking faggot

come do this OP see if u dont get bitchslapped and suck my dick at the dressing rooms

what did you find on her phone exactly?

OP is a fag but I'll roll with the thread

>qt girl, 17 or so, walks into my work wit her mom
>im 20, a supervisor
>check her out, she turns and looks at me, i smirk and go back to looking at reactionary blogs
>she comes up to the counter, puts her things down, looks nervous and smiley, looking slightly away from me
>"just these?"
>"bleeppp"

Female spaghetti tastes so good.

beta detected

I would have stabbed you in the fucking throat you complete autist

you're a fucking loser if you think this makes you alpha

Wow lot of cucks around here

Nice one lad

Don wouldn't have done that. Don wouldn't have cared. Don had better things to do, as do most of us. So why the picture of Don?

>guy calls everyone a cuck
>skips me because im intimidating

Actually laughed out loud. Fantastic.

The details.. so vivid. Felt like I was there. Thanks you user.

You think you intimidate me cuckfag? Irl I'd beat the shit out of you, no joke

Kek i bet you barely squat lmao1plate

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
ps:you sound like a nigger

Alright I was asking for that one

Since when is it alpha to abuse betas?
Nigga there are countless faggots out there who will cry as soon as you push them a bit, what's so alpha about that? Lmao

>be me, skinny white boy who just started lifting at the uni fitness center, which only has one squat rack
>walking towards the center, hear nigger music playing and two dindus talking to themselves
>still far enough to stop and turn around, come back another day
>stop in my steps for a second
>told myself I was gonna do whatever it takes, so I went in
>black guys ended up being totally affable, weren't using the squat rack at all

Can't wait to make it and not feel like an intruder in the gym

Nice man, keep it up. Glad you stuck to it

not all of us black folk are going to mug or roast you...

bitch made cuckboy

Example?

Lifts and stats?

You're awesome bro. And as always OP is a faggot

HURR DURR look at me i
intimidated someone smaller than me
by standing over his shoulder while he exercises
im so alfa ,i remind my self of alpha man DON DRAPER