How much do I have to lift, to forget about my ex girlfriend?

How much do I have to lift, to forget about my ex girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck hoes x 10

actually you totally open to the pain, thoughts and emotions associated with your girlfriend and paradoxically the pain slowly lessens.

3.14 plates for enough reps for it to be considered cardio

Lift hard, run hard... to the point of exhaustion atleast 4 times a week.

A month of that and she'll be gone.

Been working out as hard as I can when I'm able to for the past 3 years. Deleted social media accounts so I'm not tempted to stalk her. Fucked 2 girls since then.

I still miss her and have dreams about her, guys...

She doesn't miss you bro.

I already know. She fucking a dude with bigger arms and tattooo. I feel so fucking empty inside...

>How much do I have to lift, to forget about my ex girlfriend?

All of it

But I can't 1RM my feels

Go fuck someone with bigger tits and ass.

Approximately tree fiddy

But she was already high test, don't want to upgrade to the fatties

>Fuck a man x1

So you spend more time worrying about your sexality rather then who you used to have sex with.

This :(

Iktf it still sucks.. She won't come back she wont call or send me any emails

>been 4 years since last contact still check everyday

Did fuck hoes x 40 shit didn't work for me help

I'm at 2 years now

But how is your gains going tho?

do psychedelics x 10

just swell

Dont do anything stupid like fly halfway around the world for her not to be there and have a weird pity dinner with her family

Going good

>But being sober sucks
> watched the new independence day film
>chinese pilot chick looks a lot like ex
> even same sarcastic attitude

I want off this ride m8s

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Women do not give a shit about you or your feels, just fuck them and treat them like the sluts they are.
Break the pedestal or put yourself on top of it.
try low test, pussy's pussy.

>still check everyday
Stop checking everyday and finally let yourself heal.

Im in the military again
No drugs
> at least its only reserves this time

Life really sucks

so you cut feelings off and try to avoid engaging in romance, just hook up and stay casual with girls, then you feel unfulfilled and like you're missing something

but if you do fall for someone and engage in long term feelings and romance, you're hit with constant anxiety about it and crushing feelings should the relationship end

there's really no winning

>been 4 years since last contact still check everyday
>still check everyday

>Stop checking everyday and finally let yourself heal.

I know that would be the healthy option

But pic related is how my mind has been running for a long time

most psychs wont show on drug tests, homie

I live in a fantasy land where one day she will remeber me and call me back

>Only reason i wake up or lift or really do anything

> i wonder if she knows that

I DON'T EAT
I DON'T SLEEP
I DO NOTHING BUT THINK OF
>her

fucking stop

Yeah i should

>this is the only place i can vent though

read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, realise "bitches aint shit".

I know, im going though the same thing this very moment

All the feels breh

if you want a better life you need to give up anime and Veeky Forums and all other forms of internet socialization that don't get you laid.

I wonder how many 4channers now own a copy of the Penguin edition of Meditations precisely because of this reason.

I know I do.
The worst part is I tried being >friends with her this winter, but it was fucking devastating to see her so I just completely cut her out again

ive had it before, into history.

Bro i live with my ex, cause none of us can afford rent now. Yesterday found her facebook, realise shes dating some jock that plays rugby.feelsbadw

1/2/3/4

Had gotten laid many times and had several long term gfs

>But i kept emotionally distant
> and still kept checking my emails
> it eventually drove other gfs away
> didnt feel anything from them leaving though

A

Fucking christ that sucks bro, you gotta get out.

I got it to un-JUST myself, was never into romans or other stoics that much, more into platonism and esoterism. It didn't do much for me, but it's an interesting, uniquely intimate look into the life of a roman emperor at least.

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

Everyone in this thread should practice mindfulness.

well it just makes me think theres more to life than holding on to the memories of us going on trips, living with her, etc.

its very complicated, but bottom line is we live together now and seeing her move on is hard, even though ive moved on myself, but still feel like shit every night. i try to workout at night so i fall asleep exhausted without any thoughts

What the fuck are you gonna do once her boyfriend starts fucking her in your house dude.

I could not fucking live with myself accepting shit like that, I still consider my ex to be MINE in a sense.

Just stuck on the constant self loathing

> at least gains

ill just break his arms, i know how to do that well.

i will move out, we only broke up 2 months ago right after moving into a new place

delete this

Of course she doesn't. Less than a month after we stopped talking regularly, she started dating some Indian guy. They celebrate their 3 year anniversary in September.

It wouldn't be so bad if she was just an ex. It's the fact that we were best friends for almost a decade.

I try to keep telling myself it's for the best and that I need to live and work for my own approval, but that approval is meaningless if you don't give a shit about yourself.

>It's the fact that we were best friends for almost a decade.
Shit dude, are you me?

Do you also regret not making her yours sooner? I was always in love with her from the first time I met her

> but that approval is meaningless if you don't give a shit about yourself.
Right in the feels

I feel you bro. Since then I failed 6 papers, smoke weed everyday, general don't give a fuck additute. Still have fantasies about how she tried to apologize and I reject her

>leave r9k to avoid tfwnogf circle of depression
>fit's the same
i want off this ride

>Do you also regret not making her yours sooner? I was always in love with her from the first time I met her
I was too, but we tried to do things sooner. We dated for a few months in high school, but I was a cocky dipshit and thought I wasn't intimately satisfied (my own fault) and part of me thought I was going to get laid by someone else during the upcoming summer and broke things off romantically.

I wasn't mature enough at any point of our friendship to truly have a healthy relationship, even when we tried things when she started college. I realize I was never really ready, but I still miss the hope that I could have been, and still miss the meaningless late night talks and inside jokes.

Until you're confident enough to get a new, hotter girlfriend who will eventually break up with you.
Rinse and repeat.

Just keep lifting, exhaust yourself. Leave humanity behind. No need to worry about peasants.

She was together with a friend for a long time, then I moved away.

I was in no way ready to be with her though like you, I was depressed as fuck and had basically given up on my life. Losing her was a huge blow, especially because she had started a relationship with another guy while being with me.

Women are a meme a terrible soul crushing meme

This. If you don't run and fight from it, eventually you'll learn that one feeling doesn't have to have more weight than another and it won't be a kryptonite anymore

Read this book and find your inner peace. Answer the questions inside in your mine and you will notice a difference after each page. Just don't read it all at once.
Only read when you feel bad or think about your ex.

I did it and it worked for me

Not him, but what do I do if I'm 18 trying to get laid. I'm on a dry spell right now

This one is correct. I've been running away from my emotions for nearly four months, completely focused on work, gym, and booze. A week ago I had a minor meltdown, confronted all the negative feelings, felt like shit for a few days but so much better now. Just let it all out, you fairy.

The gays are getting really sly, and I can't help but respect that.

Wrong. Make another girl feel the same way your ex made you feel. Let the hate flow through you. Let it feed you. Don't stay casual with one person (still sleep around of course) build something with someone, and then rip it away from them. The time and energy you invest will make you happy, and watching someone be miserable as they beg to know what they did wrong will make you ecstatic.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

>you keep me under your spell, you keep me under your spell, you keep me under your spell

Friends with an ex
Really do heroin instead
Not being a smartass have done this stupid mistake
Destroys you heart mind soul gains
Cold turkey let her loose
Shit I just realized I might replying to you but what I actually doing is talking to myself cause am doing that fucking mistake again

I mean that technically works, but then you're have a new problem to deal with instead

>have bf
>dont wanna date bf
>cant break things off cause im a faggot who doesnt want tfw no bf
>want another bf
>cant find one to replace bf soon enough
Life is suffering. Cant man up and break things off because i dont wanna be alone but i dont wanna continue dating someone who is always upset at me and wont put out.

Cant lift these feels away brehs.

Just break up man. Show some courage and humanity. My ex did the same thing with me, eventually fell in love with an other guy, lied to me about it and then cheated. It was devastating. You are better than that.

>check her tumblr
>she wrote a post about wanting to move cities so she never has to see anyone again
>shes talking about me
>i dont want her to feel this way

How do I forget my current girlfriend?

Psychs would actually help.

Btw military. There's your problem.

Time will heal you, user.

Half year ago i was in serious car accident.
Doctor said i wont be able to walk. GF of 8 years told me by text message that she cant be with a cripple. Can you imagine pain i was trought? She left me in the moment i needed her the most.
Before accident i was doing pretty good in powerlifting. Bear mode with 48cm arms. Good stable job, nice sport car.
I lost everything because of some 77year old guy mistake. He rammed into my car basically. In Poland you have shitty compensations for accidents so i lost all i had and gained small money in return. Money so small it wont cover rehabilitation expenses.

I started to walk again. Couple months passed i started to train a little bit with small dumbells. I have new gf (nothing seriouss tho. Wont fall in love with a woman after that what happened).

I was close to suicide at one point but now i feel completly fine.
Give yourself more time, user. It will all go into past one day and you will be feeling good again.

shit man that's rough

Wew lad

Chin up bro, listen to all the stories around the world, everyones going through the same thing, you just got the roughest end of it physically.
You've dealt with it, you're ready for anything now

Women are all selfish sluts, i live in Finland where army is mandatory for all men when they turn 18. My GF of 2 years left me pretty much 1 month into my service. Then some time passes and i meet another girl on vacation. as time goes on she tells me she loves me and all that, anyways a week before my service is about to come to an end she tells me she cant be with me anymore, so all the "i love you" shit was all bullshit. on both cases they just said "i feel like i dont want to date anymore" and all what they said and did was a lie. When it comes to women i will never ever again open up my feelings and i full fuck them over for my own interests whenever i can.
>TL;DR
>all women are sluts
>never trust or open up to them
>they will leave you the moment you show any weakness

She left me 3 months ago and the pain has been replaced by complete anhedonia, I just don't feel anything about nothing anymore.
I have noticed among my friends, relatives and this board that the woman is the one who breaks things up and treats you like garbage 99% of the time.
>Could someone explain this to me?

What did she do bro?

I did this it just made me feel like a terrible person and filled me with guilt

Men can feel guilt user unlike women

>Finland

Wew lad my ex moved out there

>want a real relationship
>every girl has lied and manipulated me
>"alright I'll just get laid then"
>sex doesn't even feel good
Ok I guess I'll just be unhappy

Nigga you don't forget your ex gf. Appreciate the experience. Even if it was shitty, just look at it on perspective: now you've grown and you're stronger than yesterday.

How come the pol comics always draw you guys as Asian? Isn't blonde hair common there?

Women dont care and are always looking for something better

Good recommendation. I never touched them in college, but recently have tried shrooms and L. They really do give you perspective and have largely dissolved my ego.

Even with shit going downhill with my wife, I don't ever remember feeling this good mentally.

Finns are Mongols bro.

W E W L A D

E

W

L

A

D

dude....

True, we were together for 3 years, I gave her all I could, love was there but ultimately she left me for a better lifestyle.

But I still want to believe in love

Spoken like a true 12 year old virgin

Ya, it doesn't feel good. I did this kind of an accident with my last gf (by accident I mean I let the relationship build emotionally to a greater degree than I was actually committed and invested in it long term) ... moved away, etc. It been over a year and she still sends me single txts every 4 months or so. Haven't replied to the last couple.

I'm not over it even though I initiated the split.

She dated guys since but still sends me the messages.

On the one hand I wish she wouldn't, but on the other hand I wonder how I'll feel when the last one truly is the last one.

>make friends with a girl
>she asks me out
>doesn't work out
>she asks to remain friends
>agree cause we get along well and have very similar lives
>I wanted to be just friends from the beginning anyway
>doesn't invite me over to hang ever since then
>urges me to hang out and says I should come over and play vidya
>makes excuses when I offer to come over
>hasn't talked to me now in 2weeks
Why the fuck are you doing this? I'd understand if I was a fag constantly bugging you to do things but I give you tons of space and we were close, I don't get why you're avoiding me, you could at least be honest and give me a better reason than "I'm le busy all summer xDDD" fuck

I don't just want to forget about you because I genuinely liked you as a person, but if the feelings not mutual then quit fucking lying to my face

Bruh, you're done. Quit talking to the chick lmao

Done with what man, I haven't been talking to her for 2 weeks now, I'm not gonna send her messages when I get no reply

It's shit having no reason or explanation as to why. Any ideas?

Some of my friends just keep a boatload of girls they actively snap/text/etc. so they don't really fall into the feels

I have a problem where I'm simply disinterested or don't have the mental energy to talk to more than 1 or 2 at any given time, and I crush hard

it's not for lack of options, I'm 21 now, tall, muscular, and I get a lot of attention, I just don't take advantage of it like they do and I find it hard to make myself want to. I feel like life would be a lot more fun and less heartaching if I could adopt the player mentality

>doesn't invite me over to hang ever since then
>urges me to hang out and says I should come over and play vidya
Uh...?

Girls rarely if ever are gonna be upfront with us, period. They'll never accept responsibility for why they feel the way they do, they'll never own up to their emotions.

They're creatures of the "now", and have no logical thought process.

Fuck that bitch, don't think about why she stopped talking to you because that is a slippery fucking slope of self loathing. Accept that you'll never get an answer, and continue to strive becoming a better you; enjoy the company of yourself.

Be the man.

>Any ideas?
Maybe when you go into a bit more detail on how it hasn't worked out on your date.

>Any ideas?

Women.