What's the ultimate Veeky Forums breakfast?

What's the ultimate Veeky Forums breakfast?

squats and oats

Bowl of Cheerios after fucking your mother

6 eggs scrambled cooked fried or raw

Oats

I never got why Veeky Forums creams itself over oats so much, even though for 100g you have over 350 calories (not even counting anything you'd need to add to them to make them edible), for just little over 10g of protein, while eggs give you even more protein for less than a third of the calories.

Not to mention eggs contain all 21 amminoacids, while oats have less than half.

Eggs aren't healthy for you

stfu every bodybuilder eats eggs

Vegan fag here - seeded bread or bagel with peanut butter and bananas ontop or porridge with rice milk protein powder and berries and my tops apart from smoothie

Kek, so basically carbs and sugar with inferior protein powder.

Vegan: Not even once.

Eggs, sausage, bacon, and oats.

Crying and squats fueled by repressed anger

I dont fagg

>le every food must have chicken macros or its shit meme

Off yourself nigger

Wow rude

shut up twink skinny fat manlet nigger

I'll be your breakfast

your mums dick

I never said that.
I'm just mystified by how Veeky Forums loves oats despite them being just 'okay' as far as macro go.
There's constant threads about them being disgusting, since they don't exacly meet everyone's tastes, and yet they force themselves to eat them as if they were the best thing.

You could be eating kamut bread, hell, even NORMAL BREAD and it'd be the same fucking thing.

But no, gotta perpetrate the oats meme, can't possibly tell beginners that there's like a billion foods you could be eating to variate, gotta gobble down more oats, man, gotta eat big to get big!

coffee

You don't eat oats for the protein, you eat them for the complex carbs and fiber that helps augment the bulk of the food you add them to, which helps to keep you more full and gives you a steady release of carbs for energy

But you could be eating any kind of proteic bread to the same effect.

Mind you, I'm not saying oats are shit. I do recognize they have their use. I just don't understand why they're regarded as the only possible source of 'heavy' breakfast food, when pretty much every other protein-rich grain food on the planet has the same macros.

>I just don't understand why they're regarded as the only possible source of 'heavy' breakfast food

Because they've ascended to the status of meme food. One of this place's oldest memes is SQUATZ'N'OATZ after all.
It's true that there's a lot of foods that are the same or better, but it hardly matters when oats are so cemented in the community as "the breakfast food".

Oats are cheap, have plenty of fiber and some protons to boot.

Green tea, a banana and spanish ham

This is my favourite Dr Seuss book

>t. someone who's never bulked on non-shit

Six hot loads from the sergeant.