Tfw to intelligent and nihilistic to lift

>tfw to intelligent and nihilistic to lift

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too intelligent to waste time not using piss bottles and a shit tray

I know that feel my fat brethen, the only thing that really captivates and inspires me is manga, anime and video games.
>tfw too superior
>tfw your taste is impecable

>ftw this thread again

>implying getting fit isn't the smartest and most natural intelligence of all

>tfw my dick gets in the way od deadlifting

if you have that point of view on nihilism, just kill yourself already, otherwise ,get fit and be productive.

no you´re actually fucking stupid since you allow yourself to be a weak beta who cant protect himself, his family or anyone. you dont have muscle to do shit except to read harry potter if anything happens.

>tfw my ass crack smells like shit

>tfw you don't know what nihilism is

>but not intelligent or nihilistic enough to avoid bragging about it on an anonymous image board

>too

then what does it mean?

>a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless
if existence is useless, why lift?

if existence is useless, why exist, you faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Übermensch

This picture is even better when it's mirrored

>to intelligent to lift
>to intelligent
>not "too"
Yeah, sure is summer in here. Happy 4th, everybody.

>falls for old pasta
>calls others summer

I was just trolling i actually didn't fell for it and since you didn't even noticed you are the real summerfag now get off the chan you newfag

If you're nihilistic you should lift. Life is short and pointless so all that matters is happiness and lifting will improve your happiness.

>that 'to'
beautiful

>tfw too hard working to get a job

Why not?

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

RIP MY HOMIE HARAMBE

>posts somebody who spent their life rejecting nihilism

Pseud

Fucking this. Everyone thinks it's all "nothing matters I'm so full of angst why would I ever do anything?", but it's more "fuck yeah nothing matters do whatever"