If she's not a slut, she's a total prude. Why can't I find a girl who's into sex without being a total whoring nympho?

If she's not a slut, she's a total prude. Why can't I find a girl who's into sex without being a total whoring nympho?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She cheats on you?

What are "small penis problems" for 100 Jerry.

welcome to the human condition

Why can't you lower your standards and realize that not every girl who's had sex before the age of 25 is a whore?

Because they havent "had sex", they went ape shit and have consumed more semen than their ancesters combined

>I've interacted with women before

Sorry, didn't know I was talking to Chad himself.

Find a nice, working class girl who hasn't been to college. They generally don't have the luxury of being sluts and they are always faithful. Fuck college educated women. Any bitch that has a Bach degree its pretty safe to assume she has had a mile of dick inside of her

Because they are

>Bachelor degree isn't working class

why do you care?

if shes a slut, who says you have to date her?

>human condition
>human

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON
8 SCOOPS 6 TIMES A DAY C'MON
WITHIN A MONTH YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE HUMANITY IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR C'MON
WITHIN A YEAR YOU WON'T BE IN THE SAME GALAXY AS HUMANITY C'MON

>he doesn't want a nymph

Why does that matter, you fucking child? As if you wouldn't have sex with as many women as you could if you would. The thing stopping you is your retarded prudish attitude towards female sexuality.

Because you have issues OP. Sex feels good. You usually either find people of both genders who have had it and will continue to have it because it feels good, or people who haven't had it yet or may have had it once and are saving themselves in general for marriage.

Don't be mad about the choices other people make with their lives. Just accept the fact that you aren't going to turn a maiden into a whore overnight, and you're aren't turning a whore into a housewife overnight either.

Pretty much this.
It used to bother me a lot, but eventually you realize that unless you're a fucking Muslim, women are equals. They can fuck whoever they want.
I've fucked about a dozen women since I lost my virginity. Most girls I've slept with have been with less than a hand full.
Hell I've had innocent cuties not want to bang for THIS EXACT REASON. I'm the 'whore' to them.

Just grow up and get over it.

>he believes them when they say "only 5 guys"

Considering I've had women tell me they've had upwards of 20 guys, yes.
I bang my friends, not strangers.

>girl has had miles of dick
>still sucks at sex

why is this allowed lads

the rule of 3 never lies

Yeah I'd believe it. If you're talking to someone that's a senior in college, that's an average of 1.25 guys a year assuming they've only been sexually active since college. Thats on the low end.

Your mother probably had a higher body count when she was that age.

If they're hot they likely just laid their and took the dick.
Is your beta ass gonna call her out if you got lucky enough to bed her?

Because you get good by fucking one person repeatedly and learning the human body. Not by having awkward, drunken interactions and sloppy sex with people you meet at bars.

Most guys suck at sex because of this too.

Also to add, when you are in a relationship you're having sex almost daily if you're young enough for it. When you go pick up randoms at a bar or hook up with friends or people in class for one timers, you're gambling on sex even happening in the first place. There's huge build up and lots of time wasted. You might get a hookup once a week if you are the fucking top catch in your area. More likely you're getting one or two a year. With a girlfriend (or fuckbuddy) you have sex on demand.

>tfw found a girl as autistic as I am
>she's a 7/10 without makeup
>petite and tight body
We're all gonna make it brehs

>>>/tumblr/

Had a virgin QT3.14 GF that's really Christian. She was saving her self for marriage. The first year was nothing but blue balls. Finally get the sex around 1 1/2. Get sex 2-3 times a day now. Been dating for almost 3 years now and I'm loving life.

>she's a total prude

That's your inadequacy m8

user, the master of women even though he never talks to them and just projects about them on anonymous Mongolian throat singing boards

Lol you're a little cry baby bitch. If anyone's a prude it you, bud.

I want summerfag /tumblr/ to leave. Next you're going to start talking about the wage gap and how evil men are, right?

I have found a cute simple farm girl senpais. She's confirmed pure.

How much do you diddlylift, big boy?

>not wanting a conservative Christian virgin gf

currently dating one and it is heaven. i will probably marry her.

John Green pls.

But seriously, it matters because a girl with a high body count clearly has poor impulse control and will be emotionally damaged from having been pumped and dumped so many times.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8

thanks

>guy who gets laid and is fit and not /r9k/ tier is tumblr
Truly this board has fallen.

You could make the same argument for a man.

Because of his opinion that women should be allowed to fuck however much they want, asshole

So you're telling us you don't have sex?