What is strong?

What total do you think is strong? I don't mean elite world class strong.

Just when you hear these numbers they aren't weak

For me its this.

Bench 300
Squat 400
Deadlift 500

Impressive is this
Bench 400
Squat 500
Deadlift 600

225 bench 315 highbar 365+ deadlift

I'm a dyel cucklet though

400/500/600 is stupid

there's a ton of people who can deadlift 600 who will never touch the high 300s in a bench let a lone 400.

My maxes are 335 bench 485 squat and 530 Deadlift.

So, those numbers are impressive to me. Once I surpass them they won't be impressive anymore.

Also, most people that have a 600 Deadlift have high bench and squats as well

>Also, most people that have a 600 Deadlift have high bench and squats as well

He's talking about individual lifts, doesn't mean you need to have all of those lifts, it's just if you want an impressive b/s/d then you need the individual number for your deemed lift to be impressive

Most people can't deadlift 600 pounds. Are you telling me the ones who do only squat 300 pounds and bench 200?

Lmao get a load of this benchlet

Hit 1/2/3/4 and most people inside and out the gym will consider you damn strong.

Veeky Forums will consider it your first day of lifting.

You never really win with lifting.

Weak people think your numbers are strong at just above beginner levels. But they also dont care

>Why thats a lot, why do you want to lift that much

People in the powerlifting community will always think youre weak, because you are.

And you will never be happy with your lifts because powerlifters are insane. Chasing the next pr

>People in the powerlifting community will always think youre weak, because you are.

>And you will never be happy with your lifts because powerlifters are insane. Chasing the next pr

Couldn't be more true lad

bench: 275
squat: 400
dl: 400

is where I am, I'd like to get to around 350 bench, 500 dl. Those two lifts have been lacking lately

>arbitrary numbers, regardless of bodyweight

450 wilks is when "good" starts, 90% of WR level from when the formula was made

Well, considering the average person can't do a single push up...

People here have a warped sense of reality.

>"Most people"...

"most people" is such an understatement in regards to fitness. If you can bench your bodyweight you are likely in the top 1% of the world. Seriously.

"Most people" can't just not squat 300lbs, they can't squat 200lbs, they can't even squat their body weight.

And by "most people", I mean so close to nearly all of humanity that for all intents and purposes it is everybody. It's so abnormal to lift multiple hundreds of pounds, that the few thousand people on Earth that can do it are all famous to some degree.

People that deadlift 600lbs are in such a small percentage of the 1% that I can't even give a proper guess.

Yes, we are surrounded by "fit" people on here, but try to remember your place in the rest of the world and how abnormal strength training is at all.

Who here /1000poundclub/
>540 side handle deadlift
>330 close grip slingshot bench
>180 kroc row
Hit all these in the past 2 weeks. :)

I think its all perspective, Im fairly close to hitting these numbers 275/355/455 so they dont seem as impressive to me
I'm pretty confident that I'll achieve them within a year if I stick to my diet and get proper sleep
but to the average person that doesnt lift or excersize than its no doubt strong
also I assume these are all 1 rep maxes?

>top 1% of the world. Seriously.
Thats still like 40 million people

>1% of 7 billion is 40 million
How can you be so dumb

>what is strong
I am at 1.5/2.5/3/4. Anything above that is strong.
>what is fucking amazing
Any lift that makes the bar bend is fucking amazing, as long as it is a proper bar

1/2/3/4 is top-tier fitness for average dudes
1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 I consider really strong

for the average person you are strong if you can lift a huge number of weight.. tell someone you lift 100kg (or 200lbs) and they will tell you that you are strong. therefore for me one is strong if he can lift 100 kg.
it doesn´t matter if these are the weight of beginners, because the vast majority of people will struggle lifting 20 kg or so