You know what's funny?

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

pic related. It's me.

This isn't /b/. Please go back to your board and post your obvious b8 there

Now all you need is a dick.

Oh, wait... you are one.

the only thing you'd snap is your chocolate kitkats that you cant stop fucking eating you fat fuck

36-40 is the only choice.

Well shit :(

get

Does he actually give good advice?
Yeah he's a fat powershitter, but he seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to weights. Then again, I don't even squat 3 plaet, so I wouldn't really know.

>36-40
>current year
>browsing pol and being antisemitic are negatives
When was this made, 2010?

And I got her too
T-thanks Veeky Forums

No, his advice is garbage

Rollin

Ashley pls

t. brosplitting 150lbs soaking wet walking gymshark advertisement.

rolling pls not goth

Gimme 25-30, dating a stripper isn't so bad

R olling

Care to elaborate?

Fuggg ;-;

Rerolling

Roll

McFucking Kill me, not even on Veeky Forums can i be happy

Bring it on then fatty

Rollin

Well, look at his body, look at his stats, look at every aspect of his sub-par life, and then think really, really hard over whether he has special knowledge of anything.

When someone is weak and looks like a lump of ice cream covered in chewing gum, it's really super-easy to figure out whether he's full of shit, you fucking imbecile.

Check em, lads.

Roll

Here we go...

See that fat non-lifting manlet on the right? (he doesn't actually lift. no seriously, he doesn't)

He is the coach of that guy on the left. Oh yeah, he also coaches Phil Heath for all his Olympia wins.

>tfw i wanted Colette or...Katya.

I think when it's so obvious it isn't classed as bait it's just regular old shitposting

You haven't disputed anything he has said regarding lifting though. Your argument is literally "lol he's fat".

roll

That fat guy on the right coaches all the best bodybuilders in the world, and he himself has never been shredded or competed in bodybuilding.

You're fucking dumb.

roll

Jaylynn get

Fug

Rolling

not that guy but
Blaha claims to lift, if he really practiced what he preached then you wouldn't want to follow him
and if he doesn't practice what he preach, he has no other qualifications like being a personal trainer

Hi Bait, how are you?

Want to know why this is really poor quality bait? Because you sound like an Internet Tough Guy, being one of the most insecure creatures on the entire planet -- and some people are actually going to think you're *serious* instead of just posting bait, and that makes you look like a complete jackass. You're not a complete jackass, are you OP?

Roll

I'm so lonely

Fuck it, reroll!!

I want a geeff

> those love handles on the back

Kek that guy is prediabetic and gives fitness advice.

Roll

ROLLL YOU NIGGERZ!

Fuck you she's mine

Roll

Henry rollins

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew.

>Le guaranteed replies xD

Roll

Sure, mate.

rollerino pasterino

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HEMINGWAY
E
M
I
N
G
W
A
Y

Chad over Aafier get

*American

pls be chad

FUCK

Why are all these whores 18+? Fucking burgerclaps.

Heh.

You talk pretty big...

...For someone far too inexperienced!!

Let's cuck

Roll
Nice girl pls

Rollin

Rolling.

Re-cuck
Since im a poor fag

Rollingu

no rose

god fucking damn it

roll

roll
give me an option to off myself please

roll

These women are all terrible monkey-paw shit, but I'm rolling anyway.

Let's go

rollin for chad

Rolling

rollerinoo

boop

Roll for Aafia Just wanna have someone to fuck with lol

shieeet

Is he natty?

Noice thread derailing m8

must roll for chad
n-no homo

Show me the type of gf I will have when I become aesthetic. Thank you god

Bro you literally look exactly like me but I have red hair lol. (I doubt that is you but who knows)

Doing god's work user

I've been doing muay thai for 19 years, and boxing for 7(yes, I know, it's somewhat redundant).

I'd most definitely fuck you up OP, especially if you haven't actually been trained in any kind of discipline. I'd kill that fat fuck in the OP's picture.

rolling

Rolling.

Check these dubs by the way.

rolling for Jade

yes, too bad he fucked his rep up by shittalking other youtubers and blabbing on about his delusions of grandeur, now he's exposed and has nowhere to run to

Fuck.
FUCK!

except he actually has degrees and doesn't claim he was used as a sex slave by reptilians

kill yourself

no easy roll

TAKE ME CHAD

rolling for love

roll

Roll