Explain this to me Veeky Forums : how come this fat neck beard was able to score an above average girl while you're...

Explain this to me Veeky Forums : how come this fat neck beard was able to score an above average girl while you're still alone because you're an autistic faggot who can't even talk to a cashier without spilling the spaghetti? Face it, lifting is useless unless you have PERSONALITY, CONFIDENCE and CONTENTMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/#6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because being to get a single questionably attractive woman is not impressive. It's when you have choice among attractive woman it's impressive. Also most likely he is the beta in the relationship and doesn't command respect

he's a rich pro wrestler

Of course personality is very important unless you are literally an abomination. Sadly people on Veeky Forums like blaming shit on things they can't change in order to not even try to be better. In reality most of you guys just need to be more charismatic to get really attractive women

They we're together before he was ever rich

he's charismatic, a great father, and an all around great man. the dedication that it takes to be an indy wrestler shows a woman that you're capable of anything you put your mind to.

he's still lucky to have such a qt wife, tho

>AJ styles and his wife have never had sex with other people except each other
>tfw i was in that situation but got broken up after 8 years

Because I just wanna look joocy as fuk and have all the bros mirin me. You know, I used to work at this place. I used to shower everyday and I'd take care of my hygiene and how I smelt and I would be made fun of "omg he always has to smell like he just got out of the shower" they only did it because it made them feel insecure.

Moral of the story, be joocy as fuk.

His wallet

>she was married to him and had a kid back when he was still wrestling in high school gyms

Wallet excuse I'm not buying.

united in their hate of el generico

severely underrated

The explanation is simple. I am an autisti. Faggot lord who can't talk to a cashier without spilling my spaghetti. And confidence is as important as looking good. But looking good builds my confidence, so...fuck off?

i don't talk to girls

still can't believe he's gone.

those fucking cartels are outta control why would they go and murder a man with such a heart of gold.

I keked but didn't reply

How did Rusev score Lana (IRL, I mean)? Simple, they're not autists who spend their free time watching animu and playing vidya like us.

>you will never fuck Lana doggystyle while she screams RUUUUUUSEEEV CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

>fucktards literally ruin a storyline by posting this on twitter when they were supposed to be mad at each mother

0/10 would've fired them both

Kevin Owens looks like he is pregnant, but he still has better cardio than this dude.

it's all about DRIVE, OUTLOOK, and VALUES

if you're a depressed sadcunt living with your parents and aimlessly getting through your workouts and college work, you're not much better than the NEET spending 10hrs of his day playing WoW racing for world firsts

>while you're still alone
Someone's projecting

That is the scariest Pepe I have seen.

That storyline was dogshit. They were saving their careers by scuttling it, and now Rusev is US champ instead feuding with Fandango on Superstars.

If you're the kind of person who would fire talented employees because you're bitter they won't let you run their careers into the ground with your retarded management, don't ever own a business please.

this. Only fags talk to girls. You know how a lot of girls have gay friends? So yeah.

>Indie loser
>Lives in a trailer drinking bear all day long
>Rich
Yeah sure

What?

>indie

He's one of the best in the WWE and has been for two years, where the fuck have you been.

Generico is dead

Rich?
Socially well-adjusted?
Has a sense of humor?
Is successful?
idk bro, easiest answer is probably because he's everything you aren't.

How?

Women admire dedication and charisma over looks. He is dedicated to his craft and is one of the best in the world. And he knows how to carry himself.

Instead of hating learn from what he does and apply it to yourself.

hes still a disgusting fat fuck at high risk of type 2 diabetes before he hits 50

He was running an orphanage in Mexico. He was kidnapped by the cartel and beheaded.

>implying they are in a happy relationship
>implying she's not raping him for his money
>implying he's not a cuck

And I'm supposed to be jealous? Weak bait.

>female chubby chasers
>guy probably wasn't suffering from severe autism like the rest of you and is actually cool

there you go

>Jew nose
>Money

Yea i wonder how

People actually believe she is above average, she might aswell get fat with the amount of make up shes caked in

plato.stanford.edu/entries/love/#6

Money pays for everything she rules his life and he fucks her once a month if he doesn't fuck up

She looks fat to me. Look at her arm m8.

His based fatass of course he gets hot chicks

is Paige a virgin?

BECAUSE ALL THESE PEOPLE YOU SEE WITH GFS AND JOBS AND SUCCESS AND ALL THAT OTHER BULLSHIT ARENT AFRAID TO FAIL GOD DAMNIT.

FUCK JUST UNDERSTAND THAT ALREADY Veeky Forums STOP BEING AFRAID OF REJECTION AND FAILURE BECAUSE THOSE ARE WHAT MAKE YOU STRONGER IN THE END. GOD DAMN.

Do you really think that's what it all comes down to?

No

Women are a cowarly and superstitious lot...so what i'm saying its become a Batman and slay all the possi.

Junkie/10

Not him but yes, fear is the reason we're all here, rather than living life

Who the fuck are these two?

>implying I lift to attract women
as if

Mexican cartels

yes you fucking faggot.

your shitty luck with girls or whatever the fuck ultimately comes down to you being afraid of failure. you want to get a qt gf but you're afraid of approaching or initiating conversation with any girls you come in contact with and any bullshit reasoning you convince yourself 'oh shes only into X guys' 'im not X enough' 'i dont feel good today' thats just you being fucking afraid of failure.

yeah you're gonna hit on chicks and yknow what? most of them wont react positively but what you and everyone else needs to take away is 'fuck it' and learn to embrace that failure as a strength.

jesus fucking christ you think top tier athletes score goals/touchdowns/whatever the fuck every time they attempt one? no god damnit, now go out there and fail at some shit. im angry because i care.