/roids/

cheating frauds general

>freedom edition

prev

Manlets are for steroids

Faggot

>GF and I trying to eat 13lbs of brisket by ourselves
Building a smoker was my best idea so far

can pct make your sweat smell very bad? my armpits have been smelling like PURE CANCER

You will only get that if you stay natty.

Roids are bad. Satans poison

stay natty is my advice. Never start roiding.

Shit I will help you eat brisket any day of the week.

What went wrong?

uhm yes that is true, in god damn 6 fucking years or something.

Im 21, i want to be a jacked cunt next year, not when im 25+ or some shit

Faceless bro whats your job?

Come on down famalam. We have corn on the cob and watermelon too. I made two different sauces, one with apple and one with onion. Both are pretty dank

He works at planet fitness

He works at pizza fitness.
Why must you torture me so.

The end of natural selection pressures

How long has he been on?

it all went wrong since he was born

Nobody can stop you.

slaying pussy on a daily basis, if that was his face

Any of my canada friends have any experience with transpharma? Been emailing the guy on/off last week about prices and such, seems like a bretty nice dood

browse any bodybuilding forum, most people who take steroids look just like that

Why is that?
Has fraud warped my standards?

Because they don't put the actual effort or time required and hope that steroids are a magic short cut

Leave this place, when you still can

endless pit of trannies, acne, bloat, junkies and dyelness

FAGS

and jb8

Hey I have been meaning to ask you. Do you do any kind of recreational drugs? Or drink even?

I miss trendick. He was chill as fuck

But it's fun

that guy is like 6'7" you fucking idiots

Was he the dope feen?

How the fuck do roids and muscle memory collide?

If you roid and then stop lifting all together and PCT off, just say fuck it to the whole thing... How does muscle memory work then?

If you hopped back on the test/tren and started lifting again would you make gains faster than you previously had? Does it still work regularly?

No. He was a shredded manlet in his early 30s that owned a house and was married to a 8/10. He didn't touch recs afaik. I'm hopefully on the same path aside from being tall as fuck. Feels good

Dang MG getting rekt last thread.

Don't understand how he's still delusional about his physique.

Jelly, it's like reverse dysmorphia

Lol okay

I miss farmer. He was pretty chill and strong as fuck.

>said he got mired and complemented on being big all the time
>even said he was the biggest guy at the gym once
>looks like that

Yeah, he was a cool dude too. And you're right, he had that country strength along with the roids. I wonder what happened to the Asian student that lived with him

Oh the dude with the bright hitops in every pic

isn't this your typical body after a first cycle of 500mg/wk test only? e must've really been out of control. eat your ai, silly guy.

A shitty first cycle probably, meaning no dieting and no clue about training

That dudes has used test, tren, sdrol, dbol, dnp afaik.

Probably a couple of things I forgot too.

No. That's your typical body after lifting natty for 6 months. No Im not trying to be mean.

really? not sure if trolling

that acne isn't though

He's been on for like a year b&c test and tren
Don't think he tracked macros and would post shit like "haven't been to gym yet this week lol"

brah, if you trained for years + roids, getting back into the game after a long time is a matter of months.

If jeff seid stopped lifting for 10 years, he would need 1 year to get to close to his prime physique again (excluding him aging)

well?

Ya I hope he married that qt. She was hot as fuck and down for whatever it seemed like.
Jesus I didn't know he used dnp. I barely watch my diet and I'm not even that fat. He just doesn't seem to care what anyone has to say and just does whatever. I tried to give him some ai advice once and he didn't seem to care lol.

opps.

Yeah but I'm just curious /fraud/'s experience with it. I think I remember when Chem had his little "DW mishap" he lost like all his muscle but gained a large amount of it back very quickly

Assuming MG isn't the master troll and we're all getting fucked, I remember him talking about taking tren for sure

I think his training must just be garbage

It starts with diet. If you can't lean out and build muscle on tren just by fucking around in the gym 6 days a week, it's because you don't know how to eat

You could look better than this natty
More proof that good diet and training trump roids and a poor attitude

I dunno, I've only been blasting for 7 weeks, and I wouldn't say I'm that different in size, besides my lack of forearms, and his bf looks a little lower, since I fucked my diet at the start. Also gettin puffy nipples which I'm addressing. Wish I hadn't got this tattoo now lmao. Looks like garbage.

Just do the pete rubish diet

and do some bullshit routine like that serge nubret meme shit

I've never used tren. To achieve that, should you be eating at maintenance or above? I've heard something about tren recomp.. I've got my tren ready waiting, I bought pretty much all gear for 2-3 years when I decided to take this route. Done one test only and one test+npp blast so far, bnc.

yes

I only have good things to say about them. I even paid with emt/interac completely safely, also my shit got here in a few days

their pills are even grade pressed

pretty sure he's not lean enough to really be on tren, you're all getting memed guys

he probably does get mires irl regardless desu, aesthetics standards are incredibly low in the real world

>I even paid with emt/interac completely safely

Not him but isn't that sketchy given how your name/email is linked with it?

I've gained lbm and gone up in lifts while cutting on high tren low test blasts. Its literally god nectar

Dang. I'm around 205lbs, 6'1" 12%. Thinking my next blast coming up this fall should be tren, after I lean out a bit. It's very hard for me to get caber though.. do you need caber/prami/bromo?

Do you use tren when cruising or only when blasting?

they offer a bunch of payment options, you don't have to use money transfer. it was convenient for me and they say they've found a perfectly safe way to do it so w/e

natty now? Because those are good stats

post pic ples

No. I cold turkey with that shit.

I used to smoke, drink and do rec drugs.

Now i only roid. I learned my lesson from that yolo time. It was fun, but will lead to nothing

I think he's a masochist

I can't imagine someone being that delusional. Even scientist would be baffled

My reading comprehension is telling me he's not natty anymore.

I only used it on blasts. I'd run it for 12-16 weeks before I start going insane, them I come off. I'll only cruise on test. I have trouble handling the mental sides of tren

Btw I've been meaning to ask, how do you get blood tests done in Canada?

I've heard some people had issues getting uncapped bloodwork done with e2 and shit done before on reddit

You sound like me. Recs and booze lost their allure, and there is tons to do that actually affects your life in a positive way outside of "partying". Shits lame, and I have better things to spend money on

Haha yeah not natty anymore, bnc since last october. I did try dbol for ~2 weeks at the start of test+npp blast, but for some reason my stomach couldn't handle it, and I started getting really weird moods. Might've been estro related, but I did eat like 0.5mg adex ED. At 500mg/wk test I need 0.25 EOD..

Ya this is pretty standard for me as well. My weight shoots up about 10 lbs initially and then I hover at the same weight and gain muscle and lose fat. I guesstimate 15 to 20 lbs of muscle gained off a typical tren blast but I only gain 10 to 15 lbs of actual weight. This is assuming I'm not on the CHAD diet and eat PIZZA everyday.

That's what's up man. I wouldn't say I abuse drugs and alcohol but I like to chill out and relax a lot. Especially after busting my ass all day.

I asked the same above, but i'll ask more generally. How many of you actually need caber/prami/bromo with tren? I didn't need anything with npp, granted it is much milder.

Are the labresults here yet? Wanna order some when your store is up

>tfw no "office" job to talk to girls all day long
>tfw i do mechatronics
>tfw my job consists of old men shouting at me and loud machines destroying my ear drums

i thought about switching jobs but i feel like an absolute faggot doing office work

Azusa is my drug

Tfw literally forcefeeding myself a pizza a day
My appetite is so shitty, really impacts my diet
Should have gotten ghrp6.

I have them done at private clinics, it's offered everywhere, I just googled for mine. they aren't covered by public health care though.

Well maybe you should change how you think.

>i feel like an absolute faggot doing office work
That's a pretty immature way of thinking desu.

tfw I've literally worked in a small retail store for over 2.5 years and it's killing me inside.

I can't even earn enough to move out, which makes it difficult to set up a proper brewing station where I can produce. I'm having to do it all in my room, which isn't exactly 100% sanitary lmao.

I'd kill for an office job desu senpai

oh and obviously, there's the classic: internet labs

they mail you something, you mail it back to them, costs around 200 dollars

You're not in ontario are you?

They don't seem to exist here, apparently some fags on r/steroids say you need to go to a naturopath and pay cash to get private clinic bloods or get a doctor that's chill and somehow get them to give you what you need on the sheet for it

Mine cost me £79 for all this. Taken 1 day before I started roids.

Speaking of tren mental sides, why is it that they slowly creep up on you?

Been on tren for, idk, 6 or 7 weeks now, and I feel myself slowly getting more and more paranoid, and giving less and less of a FUCK about anything besides lifting.

Get an apprenticeship in a machine shop. I make more than a few of our engineers, I don't have to dress up for work, I get to weld, run a CNC, use a milling machine, and spin wrenches doing R&D. No one wants to get their hands dirty anymore, and skilled labor is at a premium. If you hate your job, do something about it. I only work 4 days a week and I'm always getting at least 5 hours overtime a week

Alright so I spoke with the chemist today and he dropped out of the grad program and I now only have access to gcms which is not capable of analyzing these drugs because they are too heavy. Looking into paying him to go back to grad school, finding a different grad student, or buying an lcms machine. I'm literally staring at thousands of dollars worth of drugs and I'm not happy about it.
I wouldn't do it. I do work in an office but I hate it. I would much rather work with my hands.
Just get some ibutamoren. Shit is hunger in a pill.

Hey guys on my first cycle 2 pins in. 50mg dbol a day on 5th day. Take 12.5mg of Asin a day last dose was yesterday.

Today I feel like a truck hit me. Felt good in the morning but suddenly feel got headed and tired AF. What gives?

Im sure it differs from person to person, but for me it's always lack of sleep catching up with me. Only sleeping 3 hours a night combined with mental sides always fucks my world up

Srs unfotunately

No idea how he's so fat consistently either

I want your opinions
my monday workouts are usually short because the gym opens at six & I gotta be outta there by 745 to get to work on time.
atm I'm feeling unfulfilled
Should I go back and do more work? I have lower tomorrow morning

Sorry meant 12.5mg EOD for asin doses it twice so far.

i dont know man, thats just how i feel.
I have done office stuff once, i felt like a literal puss sitting on a fucking chair all day and hearing my co-workers complaining about " oh my gosh i had to walk around so much today, im so tired!".
I felt weak and was forced to hide my fucking gains because i would be "intimidating to the others and customers".
fucking kek earned 20$/hr there but i quit it solely because of that faggot shit.

In my opinion woman should do the office stuff and men should handle big sledgehammers and machines.

Not because you are all faggots for doing office stuff (not judging anyone btw, just me) but because it boosts economy like crazy.

All i have to say is: GERMONEY

Everyone (or a lot) there is a mechanic, and the results speak for itself.

What would happen if I ran a really small cycle for the regular amount of time.

E.g. 25% of a regular dose

Would I still have to do PCT or not at all?

Would I have to tone down my PCT?

>I'm literally staring at thousands of dollars worth of drugs and I'm not happy about it.

sucks bro. If you need human test subjects I'm here 4u bae

I think tren Messrs with brain chemicals, qnd the imbalancebuilds over time

Some serotonin dopamine shit

I'd rather not take more drugs

heh i love my job and have no problem with getting dirty lol, wash it off after work and thats it fucking kek.

>No one wants to get their hands dirty anymore

gave me cancer reading this.

Im just mirin you office guys for having girls around you every day :D

>I do work in an office but I hate it. I would much rather work with my hands.

I prefer my job, but would love to chill in an office for a few months in winter time or something like that, it gets fucking cold here desu

wew that's like 500g?

why are they different colors or am I seeing it incorrectly?

yeah because "you can't work hard unless you carry heavy stuff for 40 hours a day in 100 degree weather"?

>I'd rather not take more drugs
>Takes tren that's harsh as fuck but won't take something that heals his body.
Become a Manger of some kind. Work in the shop when you want and sit in the office when you don't.
They are not all the same compound.

I meant to reply to the other user, not you, but considering the majors guys had that I went to college with, yes, most people do not want to do blue collar jobs

how the fuck do i stop biting my nails

I broke a tooth biting my nails once

I haven't been mentally able to even start thinking about biting my nails since

so, break a tooth

i don't even mentally think about it, i try to stop and then unconsciously start doing it again

I dont know why you grabbed that out of your ass and pretend like im the one who said it.

i already said that i dont judge other people for doing it. heck, all of my friends do office stuff and... well they are my friends.
im also not going to argue with you over this because i get that all the time (from office-people btw kek)

why does everyone make eating so complicated? why not just have a meal plan and eat that shit every single day for months?

are people really that attached that unwilling to eat the same thing every day for a few months before switching it up?

thats what most people here do. Enjoying your food is sooooooo 5 years ago