These are addictive as fuck

these are addictive as fuck

0 cal
0 sugar
No aspartame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsMJe8Niv9w
mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Sports_And_Energy_Drinks/Monster_Ultra_Energy_Drink_500ml.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Orange is the best

agreed. plus they have some good vitamin sups

I'm trying to quit drinking anything but water and occasional coke zero this week tho kill me now

Enjoy your tasty poison

dude I was drinking 4 of these a day for a few months. finally had to stop because I was spending $200/month on this worthless shit. I don't know what ingredient it is, but these are more addicting than any other caffeine/energy drink.

How do this particular one hold up to the original green monster? (The one with sugar)

Good shit, about to have one right now. Trying to cut back a bit, I usually have 2-3 a week, but new work schedule has me grabbing a couple more and I don't think that's the best idea. Gonna try to drink more coffee instead.

Tastes completely different, more like a sweet soda than that "energy drink taste" regular Monsters and Rockstars and Red Bulls have. I can't think of anything to compare it to, but it's delicious.

once you have one of these, normal energy drinks taste unbearably sugary and horrible

The best energy drink. The only other one that works better but tastes less great is the dark one with blue around the M

my favourite as well

Alright, sounds great. I guess I'll try one soon :)

I have a case of the blue ones because Amazon sells them for dirt cheap

I do it more for taste than energy though, one can is too much for me and I get pretty hyper

Have fun increasing your cravings and desire for sugar and sugary stuff meaning you end up eating more unhealthy shit. Stick to water dipshit

These are the best menergy drinks out there. Previous to these, really liked the Rehabs.

Can't go back to the sugary / overly sweet bullshit

Rehabs are still my favorite. Every single flavor is great.

Rcokstar Recovery is a similar drink, but I can't find them anywhere near me.

lmao thought I was the only one. I prefer the blue ones but have a white one on my table right now.

Drinking one of those daily for a couple of months now. The store 500m from sells them for ~1 dorra

I used to get a 20 pack of this at Costco and I had to have one every morning to even wake up. I eventually ran out and I just switched to black coffee and those sugar free Rockstar cans.

they give me horrible anxiety and i cant sleep the night of the day i drink it. plus i dont like energy drinks or soda in general

why is she crying?

because not shes not as skilled as you at taking a cock down her throat

Hermione trainer? nice

youtube.com/watch?v=bsMJe8Niv9w

>not based rehab

I hate carbonation lol

>tfw theres actually 11kcal in these although marketed as Zero Cal

top tier shilling lads
I too love my daily monster (TM) energy drinks. it gives me the energy I need to get through the day and tastes delicious!

Only edgy 14 year old bottom bitch emo boys drink "energy" drinks.

And where do you get your energy for your crossfit session then ??

Try the Mio Energy drops --- they give you the flavor but you don't need to spend $2/drink.

proof? no?, i didnt think so

Protein shake recipes?

>trying to flip the situation around
Everyone knows your preworkout is suppository cum.

(You)

mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco-price-comparison/Sports_And_Energy_Drinks/Monster_Ultra_Energy_Drink_500ml.html

Nutrition:
Nutrient per 100ml per 500ml
Energy kCal 2kCal 11kCal
Energy kJ 10kJ 50kJ
Protein Nil Nil
Carbohydrate 0.9g 4.4g
of which sugars Nil Nil
Fat Nil Nil
of which saturates Nil Nil
Salt 0.2g 1.0g

im not fixing the copy past table

Always assume FDA is trying to pass off a food as lower in cals than it is. Add up macros on everything.