Mirin thread

she keeps making comments on how good i look
she even said she wants to fuck
she's a legit 9/10, would be the hottest woman i'll ever have sex withi have literally never ever gotten this far with someone who's attractive let alone as attractive as her (i swear, she's unbelievably gorgeous and has an amazing body)

how the fuck am i supposed to react here?
when she says i'm so cute or whatever am i supposed to say "thanks" or am i supposed to just keep talking (which i do) about something else?

basically, how are you supposed to respond when someone says you're handsome?

Holy shit you're autistic. Just fucking be human and respond to her, appeal to her senses and compliment her.

>compliment her

>Say thank you
>Proceed to have normal fucking conversation for a few minutes
>Get her phone number
>Walk away
>Most likely blow it during texting because you're clearly retarded.
>Schedule a date if you don't blow it
>Don't be autistic during date
>Make the coital fucking inside of her.

this is all good except don't schedule a date offer netflix and chill instead

Say something at least a tiny bit witty
"I know, thanks" instead of "thanks" or "you too" has worked for me.

"You're cute"
>Look who's talkin
"Teehehehe"
>Hey why don't you come over and watch some [normie show] later?
"Ok"
>Awesome, see you tonight.

Literally that easy famalam. The rest is just some shitty "how was the rest of your day" and "you want a drink/popcorn?", then the movie does the rest of the work, make sure to move in during jumpscare or slightly before sex scene, def before movie ends. If you manage to fuck it up there just kys

if someone tells you outright that they want to fuck and they barely know you, this should let you know that that person is fucking crazy and that you should stay the fuck away.

seriously, she sounds like a fucking uncivilized, creepy ape. imagine if the roles were reversed and you told her you wanted to fuck. use your head, you child.

This

>Look who's talkin
Not even meming, you guys are fucking autists. Have you even conversed with a female before?

I have literally had that exact comversation with one before, and then was in bed with her roughly 24hr later

what if you just want some crazy fucking?

yea but he should still fuck her anyway

>take group office photo for event
>send it to administrative assistant (hottie) in other office
>she says that it's a great pic and that my "arm game is strong"

Awe yeaa

You're not too bad yourself.

If you're at the point where a girl is complimenting you, it literally does not matter what you say to her she's already interested. It matters more how you say it.

>"oh hey user you're so handsome with big arms"
>wow thanks, you're pretty handsome too I bet you curl more than me!

Easy way to acknowledge and thank her for her compliment while being humble and poking a little fun. And if you smile and are smooth with it you can go next to her and compare arms or something. Then just have a conversation, girls love talking about themselves. In the end just "oh I got to run here's my # or let me get your # so we can talk later"

"I'm cute, you're hot. Let's do something about it"
Don't forget to wink

complement her back you dumb nigger

>she keeps making comments on how good i look
>she even said she wants to fuck
>she's a legit 9/10,

Almost the same except I already had amazing sex with her. She's not a 9/10 though. Oh well. Good times a head.

Hope it goes well for you, user.

what are you 12?

the autism in this thread hahahahaahaaaahahaha

I think you're the autismal one here, there's nothing wrong with what this lad said

U dumb guy. Telling a girl she's cute back in that witty fashion is almost guaranteed to work

empty feels despite several blatant mires on date a couple days ago, funniest was probably

>second date, cooking dinner at my place followed by movie
>decent time but i'm not feeling very excited about her
>watching movie on couch she wants to cuddle
>she keeps fidgeting trying to get comfy
>"you have like no fat on you, it's hard to use you as a pillow!!"

Well ok then. After the movie she wanted to lay out on the balcony with me and talk about childhood and family and all that get to know you shit. Ended up sending her packing for numerous other reasons, just wasn't feeling it. Nogf for me and idgaf.

>sister is back from uni break
>we eating dinner with our family and some cousins
>pick up the water jug using my mighty bicep
>she says "wow, you're pretty muscley user"

I shouldn't have this boner.

this happened recently, and it made me feel pretty gud :^)

Post the picture

post the picture you dyel nigger

just invite her to hang out dipshit. or go for food. are you really this stupid where girls are throwing themselves at you and you are panicking

>dylan kleb
>using the name of one of the columbine shooters

hilarious, man

wtf? she literally told you she wants to fuck. it doesn't get less direct from here on out.

>thanks
>want to grab a drink/go out for lunch/dinner?

it's really not difficult, OP

>witty
Cringey is more like it. Even a "you're not so bad yourself" is acceptable next to that "witty" response.
In the end it's really just a matter of how bad she wants your dick, but it's still very possible to fuck up.

It's literally the quickest route to poundtown, stop memeing on the poor lad.
You're overthinking shit, just have a convo and get her # then either ask her out or get an invite to her place. Or yours, but hers is better until you know her more, assuming you're not just wanting to hit n quit.

>just finished workout at uni gym
>head to showers for rinse
>posing in front of mirror with mad pump (no one else is there)
>about 30 boys aged 8-12 come into the locker room because they are there doing some footy program for kids
>they all just stare at me
>one of them asks if im on the footy team
>chuckle and say no
>go and wait for shower to warm up
>they are all still staring at me with mouths open

was that a mire?

>be me
>walk into taco bell
>ask for taco
>"you can eat my taco"
>how much will that be
>"its not on the menu"
>i think i forgot my wallet sorry

it's always a great read to learn more about you and how you deal with women/life. She sounds kinda creepy/clingy to jump into personal history so quick on the 2nd date. Hope you find someone that would rather star gaze and talk about dreams broski

Say "I know I am, but I think you are cuter." That will have a 100% success rate at making her smile at the very least.

This literally just happened two minutes ago - after the classic
>cousin
>solid
I felt obligated to share this immediately.

>be out in California for grandmothers funeral
>cousin is there that I haven't seen in a year
>"Wow user have you been working out?"
>"You look good, you should make a tinder profile"

First family mire

maybe if you wern't so empty your ex would have never left you

>fourth of july party
>meet friends friend, female
>weird but roll with it
>eventually start to suspect she's into me
>eventually confirm it
>all of us sitting in some guy's apartment at the end of the night
>know she wants me
>do not act on this info bc autism
>leave eventually
>later friend sends me pics of her asking about me and saying I'm cute

Bretty gud

>"You look good, you should make a tinder profile"
What'd she mean by this?

>autism

I've gotten like, three people taking pictures of me in the gym. I assume it's mirin. I OHP'd 225 turned around and this kids flash went off on his phone pointed and me and since I was looking he quickly looked to the ground. The other this guy sat next to as I was doing calf raises and he pulled out snap chat, aimed at himself and then slowly pointed at me so I looked right into the camera and he closed the app, don't remember the third situation, but assume those guys were takin pics to be show friends idk

I think she just meant that if I made a tinder profile I would be successful - but we do have a sorta weird history, when we first went into puberty we did the show me yours I'll show you mine sorta thing, we both have pretended that it never happened.

T-T-Thanks. Y-Y-you too

Is she implying you don't get any pussy aka jack off

Gold

I want to start out by saying that as a Kantian, I believe fucking someone you don't know at all is the completely immoral. That being said, you are an autist and I don't give moral consideration to the mentally disabled.

I would recommend talking to her like you would a guy. Use your bantz, the odd sort of humor, be personable. Women aren't some magical creature, they are becoming more like men every day, they are basically guys with a vagina and poor muscular strength.

Is this old pasta?
Lifts and stats if that did happen?

Lifts and stats?

6'8 307 lbs
Bench 350 1RM
OHP 250 1RM
Squat 455 1RM
Don't deadlift
Pull ups 3x8

>dont deadlift
Anything else you say on this forum means nothing.

Can you do weighted pullups? Nice stats tho, not sure if it's relative to your height.
What is a giant beast doing on/fit?

How come?
Tons of bodybuilders don't Deadlift

My brother broke my femur when I was 1 and now my left leg is an inch shorter than my right. The fact I can even squat and not hurt myself is only because of an sole insert. But okay I'll listen to a dyel like you

Yeah I've done weighted pullups with a 45 lb plate but desu it took so long to even get up to being able to do pull ups given my weight/wing span I'm working on getting up to 10 before I switch to weighted

>i think i forgot my wallet sorry

>
>
>
>

>Have you even conversed with a female before?

I have never conversed with a human being before.

>Wow user, you have a nice biceps
>y....you too

>"You're so cute, user"

There is only 1 correct reply to this statement, OP.

>"I know I am"

A qt grill said hi to me at the gym entrance yesterday

damn that ho wanted to fug

>Kantian

I am not even otter mode and still get mires. Was on holiday out of the country with friends. Friend of a friend (girl), solid 9/10 was miring from afar the whole time.
>mfw she wanted to bang
>mfw I thought she had a problem with me
>mfw I am drunk I am a fun person to be around

>Solid

>it's hard to use you as a pillow!
confirmed skeletor
Unflexed muscle is pretty soft bro

>go to work wearing my fitted jeans, boots, and compression shirt
>qt assist manager sees me
>It's busy af and still stops to talk to me when she realizes I was there waiting for a to go order
>she looked surprised to realize it was me
>"user! What are you doing here?"
>just smiling at me while standing sort of tilting to the side
>tell her I was near by and wanted some food
>we chat for like 5 minutes before people are bugging her for help
>comps off my food despite only getting a 25% discount only before leaving and tells me she'll catch me later

Does she want me dick?

shoo shoo Gains goblin

fuck off nigger, we are talking about our autism here.

>6'1 bandit lord of the skinnyfat wastes
>finishing workout off
>while im unloading the bar some grill asks me to spot her squats
>30kg, but she looks like a bunch of sticks held together with string so i say ok
>does 3 sets of 5, i only helped a bit on the last 2 reps
>"im so lucky there was a gay guy to spot me without hitting on me"
>i just kind of stare at her confused
>"oh cmon i saw you singing along to shakira and checking out all the guys"
>realize i really do those things without thinking about it and apparently am not subtle at all
>"can you teach me how to do those butt flexes you were doing earlier? they look like they're working"
>so then i showed her how to deadlift and left
first time anyone has said i look good in any way, feels good

>she even said she wants to fuck

dude... just dont spill spaghetti for the 1-2 hrs it takes to have her come over, have a glass of wine, put on a movie/show and insert rod A into slot B

Appreciate that brother. I'm older than most fitizens (30 in a couple months), so I've had enough women in my life (~30 or so over the last decade, ranging from thought we were getting married to random flings) to know they aren't mystical beings nor the answer to being happy. The good ones make your life truly amazing. With the mediocre ones I learned you need to let them go so they can find someone who will really desire them, no one deserves to be something-to-do while you're internally wishing for better. And the bad ones...just try to get out alive.

Wasn't always this way, but I can't tell if the emptiness is a symptom of the one that got away or the symptom that caused her to go away. All I know is that she is/was my proof that I'm capable of feeling in love, wanting a family, marriage, etc. Nowadays it's just a matter of having faith that another one will make me feel that way again some day.

Till then I just occasionally re-enter the dating world to see if the passion is ready to catch fire again. When it doesn't I don't waste their time leading them on, tell them the honest truth and let them try to find someone who will appreciate them more than me. Sometimes you get tears and "but why???" but for the most part they appreciate the maturity and half the time offer to be fwb. mfw.

fuck mfw no mfw pic due to shitty browser needing to re-enter captcha 100x.

>about 30 boys aged 8-12 come into the locker room because they are there doing some footy program for kids

>go and wait for shower to warm up
>they are all still staring at me with mouths open

not cool dude why are u sharing your showers with kids

>been lifting ~3 months
>sweet noob gains combined with dbol only cycle (test is for pussies)
>get haircut
>visit senpai
>sunny day
>cousin (15) exclaims "pecs" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"

>mfw

kek'd

shoo shoo gains goblin

so are you gay then?

shoo shoo gains goblin!

>lifting for three months
>roiding
shiggy

>>going to gf's family's house
>>her little sister is there
>>they know I've been working out for a while but when I started dating gf I was a complete skeleton lord
>>her sister's eyes open wide
>>holy shit user, you're YOKED

tbqh I'm fucking pitiful looking but I guess normies don't know what gains are

>as a Kantian
>I don't give moral consideration to the mentally disabled

fucking kys

>Kantians will never experience eudaimonia

Ethical cucks, the lot of them

>eudaimonia
my fucking nigga

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>be me not you
>me walking around campus with my mom
>wearing compression shirt showing of my tight solid body
>group of basketball Americans look at me staring
>they mirn
>qt 9/10 Latina mirin biting lip
>admission lady staring me up and down mirin
>walk into gym look into mirror mirin
>today was a good dayXD
>proceed to go home and play mw2 while calling everyone hardscopers and to 1v1 me rust

This girl and her roommate want to have a three some with me. Met them last night at a 4th of July swim party. Have I made it?

No. Banging a couple of 5s isn't the same as banging a 10.

Yeah, apparently you haven't though.
Better luck just being gay in your case i guess user

Come back when you've actually had the threesome before you can claim you've made it.

F U C K Y O U R C O U S I N
U U
C C
K K
Y Y
O O
U U
R R
C C
O O
U U
S S
I I
N N

Haven't fucked them yet, so no. They let you come over and then they'll be like ITS JUST A PRANK BRO.

Odds are she didn't want to fuck because if she wanted she'd have let you know

You're probably dyel

>"solid"

Same feels here brah, except I'm with her and I just want to fuck someone, I don't think she is like madly in love with me anyway so at some point I'll just call it quits or get something on the side, it's weird but women mean nothing to me, men, I still feel a connection, with women I just see the empty shells of persons who have nothing going for them except for the snatch in between their legs, and I mean some of them are nice but what is nice gonna do for me? I don't need nice, I need someone that I feel belongs next to me and not someone I can spend some time with every once in a while

Maybe I'm just gay

Legacy captcha nigga
Unless you're already using it
I swear to god if I had to click some stupid pics to post here I'd only lurk

Holy kek is this uni in the West Midlands by any chance?

Holy fuck, if I had more than one internet to give I'd happily hook you up. Browsing 4ch for like 10 years and never once bothered to look at the settings menu...just turned on all kinds of cool shit. Thanks brother, you gonna make it! Have some old /b/ material for my gratitude.