Fat fuck here 180cm/117kg/21lvl

fat fuck here 180cm/117kg/21lvl
thinking about geting one of pic releated because i dont think about making a clown out of myself irl so i gonna train at home
anyway
i think i can ride on it for 1h everyday and i wonder if i would lose the belly and man tits, shit really sucks cant even wear tshirts
i dont eat hotpockets and drink coke all day i just eat anything but dont exercise at all

opinions

Manage your caloric intake and also incorporate strength training just do calisthenics. If you don't want to leave the house.

Fuck that, go to the gym, unless you have some big fucking determination you won't do shit in your house, and if you've been a fat fuck for a while we know you don't have it

>opinions
ur gay.

>i dont eat hotpockets and drink coke all day i just eat anything but dont exercise at all

Losing fat is about diet. You can do an hour of shitty cardio, congrats you just burned off enough calories to account for a plain bagel. You need to count your calories

Iif you want to do cardio buy a real bike and not that stupid machine shit.

Most importantly...
Read the fucking sticky.

>go to the gym
my favorite fuckin meme, and what should i do there? look for the login screen and do something for 10min because other look angry like its they turn

the best way is the way you will actually do.
if you think you'll stick with a bike routine
i recommend an air bike instead of that tho

ok is this better then a home bike?

>OP browses /r9k/

KILL YOURSELF
Y
S

fat fucking faggot lmao

oh yeah? making fun of me wont bring Zyzz back

D-DELETE THIS

YOU MADE ME DO THIS

YOU MADE ME DO THIS

PUT THE GUN DOWN OR I SHOOT YOU

No, exercise won't really help you much with weight loss. It's overwhelmingly about diet. Cardio will be healthy for you for other reasons though.

Read the sticky until you understand it, get a kitchen scale, get MyFitnessPal app to easily log and calculate calories, weigh food BEFORE you eat it, stay under your daily limit. Be honest with how much you eat, cheating only hurts you.

Doing that daily and consistently will work 100% of the time. You will lose weight. I know it sucks, you can't eat as much as you'd like and be a fat glutton and hope to burn enough on a treadmill. But that's the harsh reality.
(If you are disciplined and don't lose motivation and keep this routine up for a long period of time, you also will get less hungry in time. You'll grow accustomed to not being a lardass.)

Read the liamrosen sticky.

how about u eat less
u can do that from home easily op

330 pound fat fuck here
change your diet first, i'm on 1600 cals a day, hour of cardio in the morning, weights 5 days a week after work.
Used to be nearly ambulocetus mode cruising near 400 pound.

Good job dude

Stop repeating bro-science memes. He can easily burn 1000 calories a day with an exercise bike.

OP, both exercise and diet are important. Create a 1000+ calorie deficit in your diet and bike for 1hr+ daily. You will lose the weight.

normies reee

Ree

>1000 calories a day with an exercise bike.

Not in 1h... It takes me about an hour to burn 350-400 cal on a treadmil

Veeky Forums really is just /r9k/ with muscles

this.

get treadmill instead m8

When I see fat fucks working hard at the gym. They inspire me and I feel immense pride for them.