How painful do you think a dnp overdose is?

Gotta be a painful as fuck way to go?
Unless you get yourself intoxicated to the point of passing out before hand

>>/r9k/>

You will heat up and your heart will explode

Man if you want to die just hang yourself, it's quick and painless if you do it right

this

I've never understood the appeal of DNP suicide, you're literally cooking yourself from the inside out it's a horrible way to go.

There are so many more, easier and quicker ways to kill yourself.

Keep a tank of nitrogen/helium/argon handy, if you fuck up, deep exhale, couple breaths of your flavour of gas and you're out of it.

People don't do this

Tell me about your problems friend im open to listen

imagine sitting in a giant pot of water

over the course of three hours water slowly boils. after half an hour you're already sweating out of your mind, dehydrated, faint, and feeling nauseous

but you're not in a pot of water. you're in an ocean. the water is everywhere you go. there is no way to get DNP out of your system faster than your body metabolizes it, and that is a slow process.

the nausea builds. at first you try to ignore it, but you can't concentrate anymore. you realize you've already vomited. you forget again. your entire body is burning, roasting itself from the inside as your mitochondria quite light themselves on fire

just buy a gun and shoot yourself you fucking pussy

Research it ive heard of 3

Yes they have you fuckwit

I dunno man, seems like a pretty hardcore way to go. You'd definitely get the full experience of dying.

Tags because DNP is weed killer

You are literally cutting off your own cellular ATP production. You will feel every cell in your body die as your internal organs are chemically flambé'd

*that's

pitiful

I can tell that you've never touched DNP in your life.

DNP doesn't cause cellular death. Your cells might die from extreme dehydration, but DNP doesn't cause cellular death because the heat energy produced by interuppting the ATP creation process is released instead of being trapped in the cell.

Dying from DNP would be/feel no different from dying from hyperthermia. Locking yourself in a sauna and letting the heat/dehydration slowly kill you would produce the same effect.

Scariest drug I ever fucked with. Never again.

Roll for dnp dare! Last digit is how many pills you take!

1 get!

I feel like you could assassinate people with this.

Oh shit nigger

Yeah. Every fucking time. This is my curse

Is there treatment for an overdose?

DNP can cause cell death if it decreases the proton motive force to the point that oxidative phosphorylation is no longer possible. You'd be using so much oxygen that ROS would build up and trigger apoptosis.

Lots of ice, dialysis, and prayer.

>Locking yourself in a sauna and letting the heat/dehydration slowly kill you would produce the same effect.
It's MUCH less pleasant.
Every other month there's a thread asking
>HELP I TOOK TOO MUCH DNP MY BODY'S ON FIRE SHOULD I CALL 911

You sound like a dumb science bitch.

what ever happened to the dnp general thread? used to be re-posted every day. now i haven't seen one in months.

>I don't understand what that guy said, so I'm gonna get really mad!

Apparently the mods have become faggots and have started deleting them.

Have you ever sat in a sauna until you were completely dehydrated?

You're talking out your ass m8. You've never felt "normal" hyperthermia and you've never felt DNP induced hyperthermia. I have personally experienced hyperthermia (114 degree Texas summer + football pads + didn't drink enough water) and the horror that is 1g of DNP. They are very, very similar in how they feel. DNP is just particularly frightening because there's nothing you can do but weather the storm.

pretty sure mods are deleting them.

Med student actually. Here's the gist of what I was saying: Your cells make ATP in their mitochondria. DNP makes it harder for them to make ATP. If you take enough DNP, it makes the mitochondria have to work so hard that they make a bunch of free radicals and other toxic things. This sends a signal to the rest of the cell that something's fucky, and it says "shut the whole thing down" and the cell an heroes.

>I don't get jokes and well-known references to TV shows

>tfw no australian dnp source

my dnpweightloss was quick. not domestic but.

nitrous asphyxiation sounds like the best way to go desu

You get into an ice bath, then call over EMS so they can watch you die.

Anyone running atm? It's winter is Aus so I'm doing 750.

Shit user, you seem to be a fountain of fantastic decision making.

Tell zyzz we miss him

>mfw leaner than all these guys who take DNP to cut by just counting macros and restricting total calories

Meanwhile they can eat wahtever the fuck they want and in 3 weeks lose all the fat they want to and get leaner than you.

oy vey shut it down

It's a requirement that you shout "FLAME ON!" before you die.

nah because I have great genetics to start with, I literally don't count calories and stay 8% at 5'9

Post pic

i fucking hate dnp
this sweaty faggot was smelling up the entire fucking gym (not fat, white), 100% sure he was on dnp
it wasnt the normal sweat smell either, it was a terrifying fucking stench that ensured he always had a 10 feet radius around him where nobody would approach

Is there any place online that you can order dnp from in america or at least reputable sources?

kek

that's not DNP.

the guy was probably one of those guys who never washes his gym clothes

The guy probably had a hormonal imbalance that was causing him to reek like that or a legit medical condition causing it.

>I have great genetics
>5'9

>by just counting macros and restricting total calories
>I literally don't count calories

Kek.

How is it like to be 130 lbs?

That's not even the same person. This your first time on Veeky Forums?

This and this is sure as fuck the same person. Are you fucking retarded?

>Great genetics
>5'9

Lost it

>sure as fuck the same person.
>Are you fucking retarded?

No, but I think you might be.

Bumpin

>I reply to one guy
>Some totally different faggot comes to brag about his retarded le genetics
>haha newfag

Do us a favor and hang yourself.

Since there is rarely a DNP thread on Veeky Forums anymore, I'll ask here.

How much will my bmr go up if I dose 250mg/day? I can't use a high dose, since I can rarely take piss breaks at work, so downing tons of water wouldn't go well. I'd probably get maybe 2-3 piss breaks in the 8 hour shift.

I was gonna just do an EC stack, but for some reason it's much easier to get DNP than it is to get Eph in the UK.

You'll pass out within a few hours. You'll have to build up to it because you'll start throwing up around half a lethal dose.

Even then you'll likely die of overheating/dehydration first.

Yeah I'll just use this as the dnp thread too.
Does anyone know if 24dnp is still legit?

recommended US DNP sources?

P sure thats not right tho

Decoupling doesnt cause free radicals, fat oxidation does. DNP doesnt make it harder to make ATP, it just makes the end part of the ETC stop, so a lot more energy is wasted because you dont have enough material to build the ATP. You cant even take enough dnp to trigger cell death, youd burn up long before the blocked energy actually causes death. ¿Arsenic? works similarly but without the heat.

Undergrad bio student tho so idk.

>"you've never felt "normal" hyperthermia"
>has never collapsed of heat stroke
Sure thing bro

I'll have to take your word on DNP, because I'm not retarded enough to eat enough to kill as small adult.

It would be incredibly painful.

Who is your source? Ever since yellowbot and his ilk shut up shop I haven't been able to buy anywhere. And dnpsourcetalk won't fucking let me in. Faggots.

You wont work anyway mate

You're a big guy

for you

check pseudoephedrine hcl, it's the same thing in terms of results

lmao where do you live that you dont recognise an indian on sight

>a hormonal imbalance that was causing h
kek

Anyone need dnp? I can hook them up desu.

Running some over the next 3 weeks to see how good this new batch is.

>I've never understood the appeal of DNP suicide,

Because it's fucking metal

What do you mean I won't work?

I'm getting mine from the dark web. I would have gotten it from my steroid source, but they only do dnp raw.

How bad is DNP really?

Like what are some theories on long term effects?

Because I'm growing more and more curious about using it myself

in their defense, they lose their fat in like 3 weeks

Please don't do this op

Cataracts & Peripheral Neuropathy. You won't cook yourself to death unless you're a complete retard.

Your body literally becomes an oven

oy vey!

underrated

mein sides

have you seen that ironman where they give people super powers with drugs but then they start overheating to 5000 degrees and blow up

its basically that but with less robot suits

Well, taking DNP is pretty miserable on its own.

If I were to accidentally overdose on it, I would probably just eat a bullet and short circuit my drawn out death.

Does anybody at least have the pastebin saved?

I have a new computer and don't have any of my old stuff backed up on here.

Sorta, you're on the right track though. Decoupling shuttles protons across the inner mitochondrial membrane without them passing through ATP synthase, so if the ETC moves a certain amount of protons out of the membrane, only say 75% of them are actually used to make ATP. At lower doses you're right, the heat from decoupling would be the worst problem. But the thing is that the ETC is regulated by cellular energy charge, so if you took enough DNP (like an overdose) it would cause the ETC to be upregulated to extreme levels, since the cell would think that it's using ATP at a really fast rate (when in reality it's just not making enough). The problem is that when the ETC starts to work at very high rates, the transfer of electrons to oxygen starts to become inefficient and you start to generate singlet oxygen and free radicals. When these build up past a certain point it triggers PAX (but don't quote me on that) which releases cytochrome c from the mitochondria and causes apoptosis.

TL;DR - You're completely right at smaller doses, but at acutely toxic doses DNP would trigger cytochrome c mediated apoptosis.

Just google the archives senpai

>5'9
>great genetics

Fucking manlets man I swear they are so deluded that they listen to their own lies

Email me: leanteam@tutanota dotcom for two sources I know. Idk if source talk is allowed directly here.

Nice try
Take your "completely legal" compounds elsewhere

I don't supply any compounds to anybody. I can just point you in the correct direction.

Alright that makes more sense. Tons of DNP shit I've read mention the fat oxidation causing a large amount of free radicals to flood the body, which is supposedly the cause of the PN and cataracts.

Thanks for the reply, its really interesting. Learning about drugs and the chemistry lifting is 90% of why I want to do medicine stuff.