Success stories

Post stories of going from friendless NEET to Veeky Forums playa

>Going from one extreme to another.

Not today, croisant master.

I went from being a fat 18 year old playing video games to being a Veeky Forums boxer at 26.

And it was shit. This isn't a happy story. I was surrounded by assholes down my club and the only women I could get were girls who were skin deep and shallow. The whole thing left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I might not be a fat low self esteem loser anymore, but I'm still forever alone. Too cool to fit in with the lazy vidya game guys and too boring to fit in with the cocaine sniffing heavy drinking party boys.

Forever alone.

How do I complete the transformation. Girls like and flirt with me now but I'm to inexperienced to follow up. Im 22

Sounds like me..

How do I even social circle

be your own person dude. work on self improvement, read, meditate , etc. it's seriously so much more fulfilling than being part of some hive mind

Hate to burst your bubble OP, but "making it" is a fucking myth.

Every wondered why Veeky Forums ALWAYS posts the EXACT SAME FUCKING TRILOGY of zyzz, tinytrip and adie as examples of "making it"? BECAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE WHO LIFTING HAS BENEFITED. Hell, even THOSE GUYS didn't benefit from LIFTING, they just benefited from LOSING WEIGHT (i.e. revealing an ALREADY GOOD PHYSIQUE) or GOING THROUGH PUBERTY.

FACE IT, it's not your fucking WORK that matters, it's your GENETICS. It's a fucking BRUTAL reality, having to accept this, I agree 100%, but it's the WAY IT IS.

And yeah, I already fucking KNOW ill get a swarm of LIVID GYMCELS raging telling me I'm wrong, but face it, it's the way is. UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN LIFTING 4+ YEARS, you have NO RIGHT TO COMMENT.

wasnt exactly a friendless NEET but...

>severe acne throughout high school
>one of the biggest/most fit kids in school so no one fucked with me
>managed to make a few friends, although most of them were a bit nerdy
>its alright though they were smarter and more fun to talk to
>got no girls, popular kids made fun of me etc etc the whole deal

fast forward to summer after freshman year of HS

>Gained about 15 lbs of muscle during school (dat der dining hall)
>decide to compete while I was still in my teens
>got to 7% bodyfat
>throughout summer got tons of mires and a fuckbuddy (apparently had a crush on me in high school)
>one of hs friends asked me how to begin his fit journey, he saw how everyone we knew stagnated and doesnt want the same fate

When sophomore year started I was a completely different person. I was getting girls pretty regularly and my social circle was filled with much cooler people. Basically over freshman year I experienced so many blowouts I taught myself how to game, and over sophomore year I applied my knowledge.

It kind of sucks though, I can't relate to my HS friend group when I'm home, a lot of them socially stagnated. The only one I still relate to is the on on the same journey as me to get as close to "Chad" as possible. They can't really join the conversation when my boy and I talk about cutting slash at parties and shit.

Id love to answer questions for yall because I wish someone had done this when I was in a worse place.

Sorry, I meant "summer after freshman year of college"

>

What do you mean by "blowouts"?

You mean after trying to pick up chicks and getting blown off for a while, you hot better at it and applied it sophomore year.

Pic unrelated

blatant rejections, getting ignored when I come up, that type of shit. Helped me realize I shouldnt fear rejection. But eventually I learned to minimize the chances of all of that happening.

I'm stagnating and don't know what to do on a daily basis.

>high school good looking lots of girls like me
>16 yrs.old psych ward
>17 years old LTR with 8/10
>18 years old meth
>19 years old break up with LTR
>21 years old getting better, no more depression/drug addiction
>22 years old, still no job, still at college, and still a loser

I have all the advantages, girls check me out more since I started lifting, but I still have no direction and a lot of free time so no idea wtf I do on a daily basis apart from lift.

I am trying to get the balls to do cold approach pick up and I want to improve myself everyday but aside from lift and eat all I do is watch motivational shit. I don't put action in because I don't know what action I should put in.

I should also say I have no friends, no one to talk to on a daily basis. WADDAFUCK, no idea how to make friends while not at college. Any ideas?

>RSD Tyler

To follow up:
1) Were these rejections because you were drunk or something? (I'm projecting a bit here)
2) Any tricks to suppress the ego hit from rejection?

I ask because I'm somewhere k. That gray area between awkward and confident.

Make friends in your classes man, some of my good friends I met by just trying to get a study group together for a class, Out of the 8 that responded to the email, only 2 showed up. I'm now good friends with both. But I'm sure your college has plenty of clubs and stuff. There are so many places to meet people you just need to take action. Id also try and get a job, you meet people there, its something to do, and you cherish your free time a lot more when you have much less. This is how I actually found out what I want to do, and I put most of my free time into that now.

Probably a few were because of being really drunk. I now try to not drink too much at parties, just try to nurse one beer the whole time. The rejections were probably because I was anxious and obviously came off a little awkward. However when the girl has shown clear interest in me before I approach, its an entirely different ballgame.

As for suppressing the ego hit, you have to know that you can't please everyone. But definitely briefly think about what went wrong in that interaction and learn from it.

This was nice to read. Thank you for sharing.

I think that might be my problem. I typically drink mixed drinks and kill them way too quick so I get another. 4 drinks later (on top of pre-gaming), I'm shuffling to EDM by myself. Then my friend asks me "why didn't you approach those girls" and I'm like "what girls?". It's fun for a night, but is starting to get old.

I'll def try just nursing a beer or two from bow on.

Thanks for this too.

>teenagehood filled with spaggheti, acne, skeleton body, lots of vydia.

>from 18 to 22
>read a lot, nietczhe is my boy, ayn rand, things that empower you
>lift lots
>finish accutane
>cold approaching (and failing all the time)
I still remember coming home and being on my knees repeteadly screaming "YES" because i managed to talk to 2 girls and got ones phone number from cold approach, first time always feels good.
>get good job, make 50k/year
>move out
>Read finance
>make 500% from Bitcoins 2 years ago
>make 25% a month on stocks (robinhood)
>have all my money in silver, chilling like a vilain, popping at least +3% a day.
>Moving to near NYC next year, to improve my game and make more friends.

Its just the beginning boys, we're all gonna make it.

isnt this from that same forum that tried to frame a pua because they were furious that a bald guy was banging hot chicks?

pua hate or whatever

holy shit dude do I feel you.

>went from fat fuck to fit fuck
>women went from less attractive but genuinely fun to be with to hot as hell but a constant nightmare to be around

I just want to play vidya/MTG with girls but the second I reveal my nerdy side they are gone. My six pack gets me laid but I couldn't be more alone.

Meditating is roughly the most pointless thing you can do

PIZZA

Holy shit

What was the highest level of education you completed? Sounds like a nice life.

How did/do you minimize the chances of rejection? Please be as detailed as you can bro

associate in nursing from a community college, cost me like $8,000 in loans. Paid it off in a month cuz i had money saved up.

shut up you fucking faggot i saw you in the other thread dont think i didnt ur a faggot.

>>make 25% a month on stocks (robinhood)
lol

rejection makes you stronger , embrace it

Its all about how you go about it. Think of it this way, you give out 5 numbers and two girla call, you didnt get rejected per se, if anything youll feel like a success not a loser

whats funny about that?
thats 300% a year which is incredible

I'm trying for a job, but because of my past I never saved enough money for a car which is a severe hinderance, I also have no real references because I spent so long doing nothing. Just keep on trying I guess.

People at my college aren't really there to make friends, they have there group from straight outta HS and they just come and go to classes. I'm more or less complaining because it's just patience I need.

I guess what I'm after is something I can do on a daily basis, to improve incrementally and that will contribute to something, rather than just being mental masturbation

How did u learn to invest, any advice, do u still nurse?

Well then get out of boxing and focus on bodybuilding instead, or weightlifting, or another sport like swimming or football (real football, not handegg) or rugby or whatever

You don't have to go back to being a video game nerd man.

lol you obviously dont know tyler cause ive seen his infield footage where he has picked up and made out with tons of dimes on camera

i dont even like pick up and PUA's, i think theyre phony, doesnt mean they dont get girls and it doesnt work

red pill is just another word for cynical, delusional virgins. you have to be so fucking butthurt so make that comic lmao, actually committing time to do that. wow. ass pain is very strong. tyler eats super healthy and lifts, the man has more willpower than 98% of ppl

>Have oneitis
>Completely rejected
>2 years of three types of gains
>PHYSICAL gains
>MONETARY gains
>SOCIAL gains
>Play smash bros drinking game
>9 shots in
>See oneitis at a party
>Have gf so don't give a shit about her anymore
>Get super fucked up with her on a roof at a party
>She cuddles up to me and gets closer as the night goes on
>My hands get adventurous
>She pulls up closer
>Realize what is happening and pull away

It's a great ego boosts when tens eye fuck you, though that situation was dangerous I should be more careful around cock hungry sluts

Should've threw her off the roof

You just go with the flow of it user, yeah its wierd at first but you eventually get the hang if it. Believe it or not if you're even decently attractive (and not fat) most girls really dig the kind sweet awkward type that blushes sometimes when they start flirting with them. Obviously you need to know how not to be an autist about shit and know how to hold conversations in the first place but the rest comes easy just kind of test the waters with what type of things you joke about if you have a really messed up since of humor like me.

t. The user I just described

ive been lifting for 2 years and my life has overall improved but I was never a 4 chan Turbo virgin to begin with

yes you were

Based fucking Owen

What du u trade?
I trade forex and some indices :)
I make around 10-20 % a day :P

Search RED TRP on google

>dimes

What was accutane like? I'm 19 and have moderate acne, bad enough where I avoid going outside at times. Really considering it, but I've just heard so many heinus things about. Pls respond...

>moving to new york state
>let alone near nyc

lol