Skelly here, looking for tips

>inb4 read the sticky. i have

Skelly here, can see my ribs, low bodyfat. 6' tall, 60kg. I want to go start working out, and my first goal is going ottermode . How long would it take to achieve something like that pic on SS? Any tips I should know before I start? I'm 18 too if that matters

>SS
>ottermode
Yeah go for it bro

>6' tall, 60kg
>60kg
jesus... you might as well grow a pair of wings and start flying . Eat a fucking sandwich you unhealthy fuck .

your calves are shit. also curl more often. also eat more.

kek'd
I've been eating more recently, will continue to

Dyel post proof you have lifted for more than a month

SS is good for noob gains

but you will in the end have to switch to bro split

that ottermode in pc related will probably require you 2 yrs or more

its because you will gain so slowly because you are so skinny.

buy a whole bunch of gainers

despite people telling you gainers are powdered jew, it is actually a legit deal

gainers contain dextrose for carbs and cheap whey protein and they are ridiculous cheap

>they are ridiculously cheap
kek'd

where i live it is 80$ for 20lb

Or literally 3-6 months of a PPL or U/L/U after your linear gains are used up

Might take you 2 years on a nogains routine like a brosplit

is 5 days a week lifting good enough? or should I try for all 7?

less than 5 if you are totally new

you need longer recovery time

do 3-4 per week

i recommend PPL once per week

Thanks bros, will do

anything else a newbie like me should know?

kek, I literally don't lift. Bodyweight's enough to keep me in shape for skiing.

>implying that SS isn't designed just to initiate new lifters and get them out of ottermode
Let's see that lean, Rippetoe-molded physique of yours

1. stop shitposting on a cat collectors forum
2. actually start lifting
3. ?????????
4. profit

>How long would it take to achieve something like that pic on SS?

Ok.

>6'
>60kg
nope.

>tfw 6'1 and 58 kg
I'm never gonna make it am I ...

It's obvious you don't lift
So please refrain from handing out uninformed advice

Isn't PPL pretty much a brosplit anyway?

Not really. Brosplit mostly focuses on one muscle group once a week with one or zero rest days. PPL you do push, pull and leg compounds twice every week with one rest day.

Would doing PPL once a week be more effective than doing Texas Method for aesthetics?

Wait wait wait ...

I thought the sticky recommends SS?
Why is everyone on Veeky Forums hating/mocking it?

What about doing a bro split twice a week? You hit all muscle groups twice, with a rest day. Would that not give you the same results?

but that is PPL....

are you really stupid?

The sticky is a meme.

I can't even handle this trolling. OP, have some advice.

START with SS. Don't stay there forever. Stick with it for at least 4 weeks, follow it to the T, ESPECIALLY on form. You can also find Rippetoe coaching the lifts on YouTube. Very handy in combination with the book. If you don't have the book yet, it's worth getting - even if only for the explanation of form.

Once you've done the core SS program for a month, add Cleans and Chins. If you want to add some accessory lifts for your upper body, go for it but don't wear yourself out. Do that for at least a month, maybe 2.

Once you've laid that foundation, switch to a different program like Greyskull. If you keep stalling on linear gains, try a PPL split.

ss is a big meme bro

Lifting is a meme

what does "meme" actually mean here?
is it bad?
should i be doing something else?

dont come here for actual advice

so i info from sticky good advice or not? I don't mind anond here lying all the time, but I need a place to start and I thought the sticky would be that!

The only person I know who is 60kg and 6 foot was born 3 months premature, are you alright?

yes it does have good advice

also SS being a meme is a meme

Former anorexic

>"stick with SS to obtain a physique that focuses on core and ab definition"
>informed

>gets called out for being dyel
>doesnt even lift
>looks dyel

You realize you can do SS in a caloric deficit, right?
I did.

You dont HAVE to listen to rip and eat a 5,000 kcal surplus.

You uninformed DYEL fagfuck
>hurr routines make you fat, not caloric intake and nutrition hurrrrrrrr

as long as you arent eating macaroni mcdonalds you cuold get thin hehehe

I need to start cutting
>old pic

Here is what happens.

People like me who are fans of dank memes make fun of ss, because those memes are dank.

Idiots then take that shit seiously, and think SS isnt the best novice program around, and that they are "clever" for not "falling for it"

100% of these people are DYEL.

Nobody who has lifted for any serious length of time thinks fullbody linear progression programs are bad for a novice.

Push/pull/legs vs chest and triceps/back and biceps/legs.

PPL would include stuff like bench and OHP on same day, where it is divided In brosplit

>ohp
>hits tricep, upper chest, and delts
>bench
>hits tricep and chest and front delt

Uh.. Ohp doesnt hit back/bicep, or legs.

Which store?

I got subpar results with PPL

U/L/U is where it is at.

Regardless of its synergy, it's a push exercise that is not done with chest in a bro split. Thus a difference between the workouts

...when else would you do a chest and tricep exercise, than on chest and tricep day?

You do realize almost every PPL ever switches focus between bench and ohp on push days, right?

fucking inception going on here

Just wait until the memers who fell for the "ss a meme" meme tell you "'ss is a meme' is a meme" is the REAL meme (it isn't)

So you're saying """SS is a meme" is a meme" is a meme" is a meme?

БTФO

kek. that's too much for me.
I don't care, I'll just stick with SS, I guess.

>"I literally don't lift"
>"It's obvious you dont' lift"
wew lad

OHP is often considered primarily a deltoid exercise, and compliments a shoulder workout well

God damn I'm trying to explain that there is more than one difference between a PPL and a bro split, not just frequency of workouts

Legs and shoulders*