/plg/ - powerlifting general

welcome to comfytime plg

powerliftinggeneral.com

be cool and we'll get along just fine

>marcel pls come back edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/resources/files/wada-reference-guide-to-2015-code.pdf
powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/ipf/data/anti-doping/IPF_Anti-Doping_Rules_2015_revised.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IePuEo9qwLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twinklex's lowbar squats are coming along better than I thought they would be for day 1 tBh

>marcel will never be back

if you're name stars with a and ends with lex do not post on this thread

he has literally the worst form of anyone ifve seen on plg

nvm

also
>665 GET MONEY

You actually let him add weight after that first one? What's wrong with you?

chads dont give a shit about form they just lift bro xD and magically dont get injured

wtf was that

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GORILLA

In for being the real Weak Lifts

I misgrooved horribly on the decent since it's literally my first day doing lowbar.. Then I realized I didn't go all the way to depth and I'm not a high squatting bitch, so I fixed it.

REEEEE i did ask for you in that thread.

but seriously.

My brother has two revolvers, a shotgun (dont want), a serbian AK, an AR, and a glock.

wat is good starter gun.

people on the internet seem to like the one benchie said was decent--the ruger 10/22

what say you?

Just make your own name and trip, dude.

Post some lifts.

also
I haven't gotten a proper depth check in a while, so I did today. pretty happy with this tBh, I am doing some different cuing and I think it is working really well both for keeping my knees out and my back from rounding, so that's cool.

I know the weight isn't a very high %, but whatever, these felt pretty low RPE so I'm happy with them

what cues are you using?

What are you, a commie? Get the AR. Don't listen to Joe, he's a fudd.

trying hard

kek

>cues

Glock 19 for home defense or carry
Glock 34 if home defense or range queen

Rifles later imo

Get a transferable M60.

>tfw 5'6 and always have to wear tucked in shirts
sig sauer p238 is something more my size, really want to buy the spartan edition.

you didn't answer my last question. do mr. ling make you carry a katana now instead now that you aren't allowed to carry guns?

I GOT THE RAP PATROL ON THE GAT PATROL

Private property, manlet. Doesn't matter if they see me with a gat or not

I think most important one (outside of try harder) is that instead of thinking about pushing through my heels, I'm thinking about pushing through the outsides of my feet. sort of like how you "spread the floor" I think.

FOOLS THAT WANNA MAKE SURE MY CASKET'S CLOSED

I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A BITCH AIN'T ONE

SHE'S ALL 99 OF EM I NEED A MACHINE GUN

;-; what habbened to plg

oh right, didn't think of that. too bad they won't allow armed teachers though

Guys, it's finally done.

Biomechanics (le rhomboids)
Pullup vs Chinup
Widegrip vs Closegrip
Front vs Behind-the-Neck

Wow you copy pasted something that's so amazing I'm so glad you post here

Good trappy
*pat pat*

Nope, 100% original information and metaanalysis done by myself.

Also it's a lot more complete and corrects wrong information that's in other places, like exrx.

ty

will give it a read
STOP with the patting

Thanks re the gun aaron

Do you not get that no one cares. The other trips saying good job are just patronizing you.

>Jesus

Miss that lad. He was a good lad.

You're absolutely right

Fuck ANYONE who tries to educate others and tries to beat out misinformation.

Being smart is for faggots amirite? Broscience is the way to go, confuse those muscles CMON

You're focusing WAAAAYYY too much on the sit back cue, whoever is coaching you is doing you wrong.
I lowbar with the exact same movement i highbar with--the bar positioning itself ensures my hips sit back, i don't have to cue it deliberately. The concentric is a bit different, but descending into the hole is literally the same. Try that.

boardshorts is always patronizing

Oh looks it's another irrelevant trip sucks trappys dick episode.
You know he isn't going to have sex with you right?

What is the penalty for testing positive for marijuana in the CPU/IPF? Debating on stopping for awhile. Also, is it just a litmus test or do they send it off to the lab?

You don't have to remind me lad. I struggle with that fact every day

>squatting high

whats your deal with trappy

That's not the real Sean.

Nah, watch his knees. They hit the end ROM for his ankles really quick, hes got them long thighbones.

Alex if youre here, I highly recommend squat shoes. It may help with the upper back rounding as well. Sometimes the back rounds to keep the bar over midfoot if youre lacking mobility at the hip or ankle.

First time offences are a four year ban for a prohibited substance. It should be noted that cannabinoids are banned in comp only and the threshold is 150 nanos per milliliter (It was once 15).

I know, there's another user that hates trappy

sean "hates" her because his sexual identity confuses him and he lashes out

The solution to that issue is widening the stance and turning the feet out more, both of which he does need to do.

Spoken like a true faggot
He's an attention whore and he is insanely weak. His info is copy and pasted and white knights act like he re invented the wheel.

Is it still 3 strikes for a perma ban? I know ed coan got caught 3 times before being banned for life but it seems like it'd be more strict these days

Yeah. Sean's at least post-ironic about the whole thing. This kids just clearly got some self loathing from being so repressed.

You better shut the fuck up before I suck your dick you faggot

I suggest if you have any questions first reading this: wada-main-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/resources/files/wada-reference-guide-to-2015-code.pdf

and then this: powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/ipf/data/anti-doping/IPF_Anti-Doping_Rules_2015_revised.pdf

Good one

Yeah, I think I'm going to try this next time. Regardless, that 285 felt way easier than it ever did high bar. Even that 300 that I misgrooved horribly went up pretty quick. I'm pretty hopeful about low bar.

Also, taking Joff's advice about sumo. How does this look?

I want to film my one rep max attempts today to post here but I need my music to actually hit them. What do?

you don't actually need the music

Probably not but five finger death punch gets me pumped

RASPUTIN IS POSTING NUUUUUUUUUDES!!!!!!!!

>>/pol/79793369

listen to it for as long as you can, so I mean like get literally everything on and yourself ready to go, then put your phone down to record and do it. you should be able to stay pumped for 10 seconds without it

Significantly better lad.

Link properly

That's not rasputin, kys

okay you can have your opinions about her but all you have to do his filter her trip

i don't understand why you would put this much energy into hating someone

Obviously, it's just photos that Rasputin has posted before

Well, don't speak too soon. I decided to yolo 405 after that one even though I had done quite a bit of squats right before.

>that knee timing

>i don't understand why you would put this much energy into hating someone

What else would an unemployed loser like Sean do with his energy?

Take another device to play music?

>ywn try hard at madtown

Not great, but still much better.

wait is that actually his penis?
no fucking way that loser has a horse cock

That's not Sean. Well, the guy you quoted may be, but the repressed user is not.

wtf?

Also, for what it's worth, I think your stance needs to come in a bit. We're looking for vertical shins when we pull.

All the test went to making his dick big instead of his lifts

Wish that fucker would just use a trip. I wouldn't even filter him, I just want to know when it's Sean or a regular seanposter

hows your training going?

500 squat soon?

Joff was specifically saying to use a really wide stance. So wide that your ankles are outside your knees. That's what I was trying out.

>2016
>locking out your knees on your deadlifts at the same time
Get with the times, senpai.

Seriously though with that deadlift and this squat that was a pretty hilarious workout.

To get stronger, you need to do more volume over time.

How much should tonnage increase to spur progress on a weekly basis for intermediate/novice lifter? Say my tonnage for squats are 3000 on day 1 and 3500 on day two for a combined 6500. How much should that tonnage increase on weeky/monthly basis to continue progress? Maybe a set percentage?

snab city: population alex

No. My squats have been shitting the bed all over the fucking place. Numbers are moving up though, but just now getting back to my numbers when I was a 93. Hopefully gonna break the 550kg barrier at my next meet and then leave the 83kg weightclass behind and never look back.

Hrm. Gonna have to go with what JP says on this one: youtube.com/watch?v=IePuEo9qwLE

>Hopefully

MmmWellYouKnow.jpg

stoooooooooooooop

just, stop.

deload, build up again

Only worried I'll pull a Poutine and fuck my shit up in the days leading up to the meet.

who else /leaving twinkmode/ here?

Trying to find a balance between twink and fat, ain't working out well for me though

MORE VOLUME
O
R
E

V
O
L
U
M
E

I really miss being a wrestling twink tbH.

What weight do we have to be at to leave twinkmode? I've been bouncing around at 174-176 the last few days.

>not doing paused descent squats at 90% of your 1RM

It seems like I have a much bigger problem with my hips shooting up when my stance is narrower though.

nn /plg/
Gotta get my sleep so I can shitpost at work tomorrow.

Ed Coan teaches to push off with the quads and then pull the bar in which is a cue I use.

for 5'11 you need to be 220

Sean is literally trappy's friend now though.

Bench at 150, still debating last nights cheeseburger. I tried eating a bowl of nails for breakfast and my mom yelled at me. My squat is at 235 though. Pure muscle don't even look at me

>calling that a squat

please be kilos

aren't you like 6'0 why are you only in 83

>It seems like I have a much bigger problem with my hips shooting up when my stance is narrower though.

I doubt that's a symptom of your stance being too narrow.

Because I fucking hate myself.

And abs. I have abs now. Bitches love abs.

Well you don't be anything sir what hell are you smoking