So tell it me straight /fif/

So tell it me straight /fif/.

Were women and "Your one true waifu" always a meme from the get go?

I'm hearing so many things about women getting more and more degenerate and ultimately lacking in genuine love that it's getting me more and more jaded in regards to ever finding that one true significant other.

It's too late for me, love is only temporary.

'Love' never existed, it's just rationalized lust.

I believe in true love, I just don't believe in "the one"

>Believe in true love

>But not "the one"

Then your practically saying love doesn't exist another way dip.

Why do people keep saying Jojolion has waifus? I can't feel the need to sexualize ANYONE in JoJo.

Love is for fags, women are to bear.

Just kill me already Joshuu fampai.

This is pretty angsty.

This is pretty accurate.

There are over 3 billion women on the planet, with all having very different hobbies and personas. Is there someone out there who is more perfect for you, than any other woman.
Yep, will you probably ever find her?
Nope.
Doesn't mean you can't have meaningful relationships with women throughout your lives. Being an adult is dealing with real life situations, falling out of love is part of that.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to experience it.

Beg to differ

Is Joshuu a nu-male?
>acts like a white knight and supreme gentleman to Yuyako
>but also shoves her away when she first finds her with Gappy
>haircut
>doesn't believe in God
>is a cuck

London plz, nothing you can do to shill love is going to work because it's a lot bleaker than it looks with women becoming a shit ton more blacker at heart so it makes not difference to be honest.

Just leave this bottomless pit.

dude, love yourself. stop searching for a fucking fairytale.

It's a good interpretation.

But damn if he ain'y a based cuck.

Filtered

Women can't handle genuine love the same way men do.

Marriage is just an insurance stake in-case the chips dip on them one day.

Life is cruel.

Well anons, this may sound a bit revolutionary, but what if you just decided to fuck other lonely saps like yourselves?

>135x80
>mfw

Best girl and best BroJo.

This is what I have been doing and it isn't sustainable. On average, I have a one-night stand every other week. The morning after, I feel dead inside. Fucking random sluts is an ephemeral experience. Every now and then, I'll have a fuck-buddy arrangement with one of these girls but it never ends well. Either I'll sabotage it or the girl will end it because she realizes I'm too invested in her. I don't see how anybody can be happy with a revolving door of sluts.

While she is best girl, no one is a better brojo then Gyro.

Christ you guys are depressing.

Well I really meant having sex with lonely cocoon mode gym goers.

> why can't I find love when I live a degenerate lifestyle and have only casual sex with Tindr girls, and ignore good women?

>horse girl

She's batshit m8