Clubbing + ear plugs

Am I supposed to wear these when going clubbing? I am being forced to go a club on Friday. Will I look like a retard?

I only ask this because I once had to help out at my uncle's factory for day, didn't use ear plugs, and my ears were ringing like crazy for a while from all the loud ass noises.

I don't want to have a repeat of that desu

Other urls found in this thread:

earasers.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, wear them, your ears will thank you. Tinnitus is no joke.

Yes wear them, hearing is worth it

I'm just scared what if a girl wants to talk to me I won't be able to hear them

Dont worry that wont happen

Or you can't just not go to a club and instead stay at home watching animu?

>the current year
>not wearing camo gun hearing protection to the bar
Its like you don't want to attract the red neck qts

Look at that picture. Everyone operating as they think they should be. Everyone under control, no thought behind their eyes, no independent thought. Just following orders.

What part of forced don't you get, dyel? He's clearly being made to go against his will by some sort of Maoist patriarch under fear of death or serious injury.

This board is full of autists that can't read lately.

People have to talk loudly due to the volume anyway, I've never had an issue personally

No one can force you to do anything, unless you are a weak faggot.

Nah you'll look ridiculous. Let your ears blow out then get some designer hearing aids when you're old and decrepit.

> meet girl freshman year
> she parties a lot
> graduation day
> "One sec, gah sorry I have tinnitus"
It sounds miserable.

All so she could listen to nignog music.

Do you guys listen to music high on volume when working out? I feel like it helps a lot.

Hahahahaha

If anything these are probably the best things to wear because no one will see them on your head.

i have tinnitus man.

it isnt that bad once you grow accustomed to that ringing but since i try to do music production in my free time i really have no idea if what im boosting/cutting is accurate.

Yeah, nice bait mate.

DONT DO THIS.

whenever you workout something about your blood flow affects your hearing so you tend to turn your volume up to make up for it but really its past the threshold of what you can handle so it just damages your eardrums.

ooo okay thanks. I guess I should turn my music down during treadmill. I just play it loud on treadmill more just because I want to tune it out completely.
Time for some mental sustenance

This i have tinnitus from sitting at the computer listening to loud as fuck trance and heavy metal. If I remember I have it there is a high pitched ringing in my ear that NEVER, and I mean NEVER EVER goes away. It's a lot like realizing you're breathing and you start to breathe manually. You just remember and when you remember it literally GETS FUCKING LOUDER and more concentrated and higher pitched. It fucking sucks user.

Trying to sleep with this shit and you remember? Yeah hang that shit up.

Don't fucking go to the club at all.

At least bring a pear in case it's too loud. I don't know much about "club" clubs, but I see a lot of live music in smaller venues and I always have my ER20BPs on me, or most venues sell foam ones if I forget. I have permanent hearing loss in the upper vocal range and occasional tinnitus from not protecting my hearing when I was seeing shows in my youth. And now I am surrounded by women who mumble. It's frustrating asking them to repeat themselves more than once. Protect your hearing. Once it's gone, it doesn't come back.

Kek

>bring a pear
I have to remember to proofread before I hit the button...

>go to a club with friend and his drinking pal
>don't usually go out drinking because I don't like being wallet raped for drinks
>holy fuck it's loud
>trying to chat with some land whale who says she remembers me from highschool
>she can barely hear me, I can't hear her at all
>literally can't hear her even though she's practically screaming at me
>give up and play pool for 20 minutes
>make up a shitty excuse to leave and go home

I don't understand the appeal of clubs or clubbing at all.

Neither can I. Even a busy bar isn't very fun to be in.

>I have fucking hyperacusis
>Family don't want to understand I don't want to join meetings or public events anymore because it's like being in the middle of a minefield
>My dog just barks and feels like my head explodes
>Running water stress me out
>Women voices... goddammit. Have you been surrounded by a rabid parrot colony?
>All this stress made me avoid society eventually, became a grumpy, depressed loner
>I'm forced to use cotton because I'm allergic to normal earplugs materials, look like a fucking retard when I have to go outside

Fuck my life

nice blog faggot

why not go to the doctor with 1 of your family member. Do you even family?

really m8? thanks, but gib source pls

They are a bunch of rednecks, I had to fight all the way to make them sign my medical treatments, they say I'm bluffing to be a welfare queen, fuck them all.

you can wear some jelly earphones and it wont look as wierd, but i dont think anyone will care, and you can take them out when youre not in front of the noise

you'll be fine without plugs, if you're not exposed to loud noise all the time you'll be fine
t. played in punk rock bands for 10 years with no plugs. hearing's a bit shit now but i don't have tinnitus

>It's a lot like realizing you're breathing and you start to breathe manually.
This sentence is worse than losing The Game. Fuck you.

If it's loud enough that you need earplugs, she'll be shouting in your ear anyway, so you'll hear her just fine.

earasers.net

i use them, no one sees them.