Shit DYELs say

>I don't want to hurt my back so I'm gonna skip deadlifts today

its true though. The risk/reward ratio of deadlift is pretty high.

"I believe training legs for functional strength"

DYEL detected

F O R M
O
R E T A R D
M

(You)
>should not be giving fitness advice

If you keep clean form there is no risk, the shame is that people are stupid and want to show everyone how much they can lift

>check em

"I'm tall (6'2) ..."

I have a shitty developed skoliosis and cannot deadlift more than 1plate for 4x10 without feeling pain in my back.
My form is correct according to a bunch of fitness trainer.

Leg day? Nah bro chicks don't care about legs

tfw no PL BF.
t. dyel.

>I eat a lot and still don't gain any weight, I eat like 2k calories a day man

or

>you can only get natty with steroids

This was me for SO long.

Let me tell you DYELs what happens when you don't deadlift to "avoid hurting your back"

>Refuse to deadlift because saw a video where Hodge twins said it was bad for you
>Work out upper body and sometimes legs
>Get stronger and heavier
>Notice my back is starting to hurt all the time
>Well now I DEFINITELY shouldn't do deadlifts
>Keep going until my back is always givng me pain
>Decided to try deadlifts
>Deadlift regularly (with proper form) for about a year
>Skip to now, my back pain is completely gone and I feel great

If you skip deadlifts, your upper body gets stronger and you more and more pressure is put on your underdeveloped back. Eventually, this pressure will result in constant pain. Deadlifts are only bad for your back if you're doing shitty form. Be patient and build your back muscles WITH the rest of your body.

Dyel?

you probably deadlift like this

>I'm afraid I'll get too big and bulky if I train

Bench is basically you lowering shit onto your chest and cracking your shoulders. Don't do it.

Squats is lowering weights onto yourself and smashing your legs apart. Terrible

Deadlifts is trying to rip your spine out with heavy weights.

Best exercise is just pushups, pullups and curling.

>i dont fuck boipussy

This is the single reason my deadlifts are not told by every gym instructor. They just know they are talking to retards or they are retards themselfs.

Every woman ever sadly. Thats like looking at arnold and being scared to look like him after 1 year of training. just by accident.

dude, i cheated on my 1pl8 barbell curls and fucked up my back, thanks for the advice

i also lost my grip when doing pullups and fell to the floor and broke my leg (the bar is in the ceiling of a gym hall so you need to climb a ladder to each it)

i also hit my head in the pavement when i did pushups because i'm too strong for my own good.

It's hilarious that women think it's this easy to build muscle. If "getting bulky" was as easy as doing one set of overhead dumbbell presses, there would be no DYELs in the gym.

>I browse Veeky Forums

>neglecting half of your body