QTDDTOT

/QTDDTOT/ - Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow fit, and im loosing my hair. What do i tell the doctor/ask them for them to prescribe me the cheapest and most effective solution?

Your question should be
>How do I into catalogue

kys

finasteride

my dumbell press is plateaued at 45 lbs. i know kill me. How do i get it to go up?
>inb4 lmao.75pl8 bench

I just consumed 60g of protein in the past 10 minutes.
Did I fuck up or is this ok?

add more weight on dumbbells and fix your form. i plateaued on 1.5pl8 and i realized it was because i was barely using my chest and just lifting the weight, not concentrating on actively using my chest.

You going to bed soon senpai? if soon yeah. Your body can only use up ~30% apparently

30g per meal *

Anybody tried the Wild Diet?
I wanna give that one a shot.

Is it hard to stay under your daily required intake without getting hunger cravings on it?

Shit. I was planning on sleeping in another 2 hours or so.

Well, it's not like I'm doing anything tomorrow. It's 2:30 am right now, so I think I'll stay up until 6 or 7 and then go to sleep.

good idea bud

>can't use a catalog
Fucking idiot.

When I'm running all out for 1 mile, I run out of energy before I'm even close to being out of breath. My heartrate doesn't even go up that much.

What does this mean, and how specifically can I train to get around this?

I'm an independent female lawyer having lots of sex.. What is the best workout plan for me?

bby gurl ill give yo ass a workout nomesayin?

What's your diet like, user?

idk man interval training?

SS + GOMAD

That is funnd, and I know you're just joking, but you should remember that I am an independent female lawyer. The fact that I am having lots of sex should not affect your opinion of me. You are such a funny guy and I love your goofy face, but I would not have sex with you. You are literally the last person on this planet I would date.

I get worse doms in my left quad than my right. Does this mean my right quad is more developed? It would make sense as I've used it more in sport over the years.

yes try and balance out by more work on unbalanced muscles

Thanks so much! I appreciate your input, but I cannot go through with your recommended regimen. After researching many of the the results of SS + GOMAD, I have noticed a trend towards weight gain, which is something this independent female lawyer is not interested in. Besides, how would a fat person have lots of sex?

Mostly carbs like pasta, but you're right in that I could definitely eat more.

I'm only running a mile though, and I know my body has the capability to run >1 min faster than my current pace. So it can't be diet related, right?

>37807659
Hmm, maybe. I don't know what the science would be behind that though.

meant to include you

Maybe there you release more lactic acid into your muscles due to outside factors idk tho

what body can I achieve using just bodyweight exercises?

Why do I feel/look more lean when I havent lifted for like a week?

I fucked up Veeky Forums.
>anti-preggo measures failed
>already having complications approx ~4 weeks in
>aborting most likely via aspiration

They say most people can return to regular activities a few days after but for me regular activity is 40+ mile bike rides and lifting. Which isnt regular activity for most women and my OB/GYN isnt sure either.

How soon do you think I can return to normal activities? Anyone else who isnt a lazy fatass and had an outpatient procedure please tell me how soon you could get back to lifting

Is this bread Veeky Forums approved?

because your muscles are atrophying and you're losing size.

a pretty shitty one that looks like you don't even lift because you literally don't

Whats the difference between these 2 routines?
Both are from the routine genereal sticky.
Are they any good? If not what are some good 4 day Push Pull routines.

bread will make your teeth go grey

If one of my arms/shoulders is hurting, should I work out the other one anyway?

The one that's in pain is the weaker one so it would just widen the gap between them.

What is the best appetite suppressent that isn't Eph? It's impossible to get in the UK.

Are any of Alex Jones' supplements worth shit? Like are they nothing but sugar pills or are they a way to possibly get good shit cheap?

water

It takes 6 days for muscles to start atrophying I doubt that's the answer. It's probably just blood leaving the muscles as they are no longer being used

I'm coming out of swimming and now going into weight lifting would it be alright for me to go into more then every other day during the week? What are areas I should focus on also? Pic related

Back also and how do I off skeleton mode

why not do both? Swimming is the GOAT cardio

Also, read the fucking sticky. You cannot go that often when on SS/SL, but more aesthetics based routines like push/pull upper/lower or even PPL will have you lifting way more often.

fitsticky.com
tldr: eat at a 300cal surplus and do some beginner routine, like SS with assistance work

yeah but a beginner may not respond well to that frequency and could get overtrained easily imo

so there goes your answer.

In my opinion, something like this would make for a godlike physique:
Monday: Lifting (SS or SL)
Tuesday: Swimming
Wednesday: Lifting
Thursday: Swimming
Friday: Lifting

Easily manageable and top tier. Once you progress, you will probably be able to handle lifting more often if you are so inclined.

oh I wasnt the guy asking, I was just stopping by.
I agree that swimming is goat, but I cant bother to deal with other human beings at the pool.

4 scoops

Do you count the weight of the bar?

(pic related sketch of my body)
I have shitty skeleton genetics and my pelvis bulges out of my body even though I'm already built (not skelly)

If any of you guys has had an issue similar to this, what do I isolate?
I'm thinking lots of lower abs + lower back but I don't wan't to look like I've not taken a piss since 1898

obliques to fill up the gap between shoulders and hips

If you can only bench the bar, does the weight even exist? Of course it does.

How Trustable are the BF measures using caliphers?
In my gym, there is an instructor to take it, and in theory he is a professional. I am at 10.08% BF

But besides that number I dont see any other sign of reaching the 10% (aka. no abs at all, still some gyno)

inb4: 1,73m @ 75kg, 23 yo. Measureing was made using 7 folds.

I've read the sticky 3 times but I want to make sure to avoid any mistakes that could delay progress.

hahahaha yep that'll do it

The accuracy of any measuring method literally doesn't matter, because a number won't do anything about what you see in the mirror, or how people react to you at the beach.

If the method was GUARANTEED to be 100% accurate, and it told you you were at 7%, but you didn't feel shredded, would you be like, ok, my subjective opinion doesn't matter, I guess if the machine/device/etc says I'm shredded then I'm shredded.

The number doesn't matter at all and there's no point in measuring.

it's complete broscience

What happens when you hit your strength goals? Can you just stay there on maintenance indefinitely if you're happy there?

>the cheapest and most effective solution

Clippers with a fine blade say Andis #50 (which I use, the dog gets #10 and the clipper is commercial quality), and an electric razor. Just get rid of the problem completely.

back when i had no money for food i would just go to a fountain and drink a shitload of cold water
hunger went away for a good while

How to get out of t-rex mode without sacrificing leg gains?

I know that there is no way to target fat loss, but if I do core exercises, will it at least make my love handles less noticeable? Im just tired of having them stick out when I wear a shirt that fits reasonably well.

Are there actual advantages to using suicide grip on bench press? I saw two dudes doing it today and they were both stronger than me so I figured maybe there's something to it.

>Is it hard to stay under your daily required intake without getting hunger cravings on it?

This is really the only purpose of ANY diet plan. Different things work for different people. The best answer is to just try it and see if it works for you.

i got to 2pl8 bench and 1pl8 ohp x5 and since then i've lost all momentum

guess i'll go for 2pl8/ 3pl8

Anything you can get legally is mostly just caffeine. So the correct answer is, "it doesn't really matter".

imo it's easier to put the bar "on top of the forearm", having a normal grip with incorrect form could bend your wrist backwards which is counterproductive for the bench

No. Think of your body fat as a balloon. You can't change the shape of it. You can only control how much air you put in it.

Has anyone tried Jim Stoppani's 12-weeks to size? Any success?

>if it tastes good, spit it out
What did Scooby1961 mean by this?
Apples (and other fruit) taste good and are healthy.
Some vegetables taste good.
Properly seasoned white meat tastes good.

I literally don't understand why Scooby is trying to force me to eat disgusting food, whatever that even is. Only one I can think of is spinach

It's a broader philosophy for "Stop eating shit food".

1. Does weed cause gyno?
2. How do you get "harder" muscles. I feel like I'm putting on mass but when I flex it's not super hard.

2 thats bcuz u r fat xD
1 no weed dont cause tits on men, no.

I'm actually fairly lean. My roommate's weight is the same but he's in the 8% bf range (I'm more in the 18% range at the moment) and when he flexes it just seems like his muscles have less "give" when you press on them.

Does this change when you reduce bf? Or is it simply the result of training for way longer (he has about 8 years on me)? Or is it due to taking certain supps?

Can I get bronkaid in Mi?

>I'm more in the 18% range at the moment
>I'm actually fairly lean

Can you gain muscle and strength on a cut?
Also how much below my maintenance should I be eating and how much protein should I get? My maintenance is around 2700. I weigh 74 kg

Point is, not super fat. I'm not fucking complaining about my fat having "give" - I know the difference between fat and muscle.

Famished skeleton here, trying to get into calisthenics. Weak as shit but I can do like 5 pullups without resting. Whats the best course of action to build into a respectable amount? Should I just do like sets of 3x3?

How shall I season my chicken breast before putting it in the oven

dude, you're 18%, you're not fat but you're NOT lean. that's why your arms arent rock hard. it's not "give", it's fat

Lads I've been lifting for 3 months on a cut. Last week I benched 55 kg for 3x5 without any problem and was planning to increase the weight however I even struggled to bench 50 kg today for no apparent reason. Why does this shit happen? It really demoralized me desu

Dear Veeky Forums,

I have started having pain in my the joint where my thigh meets my pelvis. It only appears when I squat, and it sort of "bites" at me in the hole. I had to stop my squats today during warmup because it hurt too much. Anyone have halp for me? I couldn't find much on googol.

Sincerely yours,
DYEL

Do 5 sets and every time do as much as you can. And eat more

Has anyone tried the keto diet for extreme weight loss?

>like SS
what if his goal is not being fattie with huge legs?

Anyone have any experience with dead hangs for your shoulders and back health? My rotator cuff is always sore and was curious if this would be more helpful than hurtful

>With assistance work

It's like you're literally retarded.

Also

>Falling for the 'falling for the SS meme' meme

im having a hard time reaching my bmi goal... I'm 195 and I have like 26 more pounds to get to 169

but i'm stalling hard. I've been stuck at 195-98 for months now. I'm so close but for some reason I cant pass this wall.. any advice?

I work out an hour 3 times a week, and I try and walk at least an hour to an hour and a half a day.

Hi Veeky Forums

I'm supposed to get 1gr of prot per lb, but I frequently only manage to get only half of that in my diet.

Will this kill my gains if I still manage to eat at a calorie surplus? Or does it just mean my growth won't be optimal?

On my curl with a curl bar I can keep my body in lime but my upper arm moves as I lift and lower the bar? Is this ok or do I need to fix this?

Listen faggot it's up to you to listen or not do not workout for at least a month and if you do don't work out hard . You most likely have a fractured pelvice trust me I've had it before and kept working out until it finally broke , trust me it hurts like shit and you won't be able to work out for 3 months but I can't control what you do so it's up to you fag

I want to bang the front desk girl at the gym. What do i do to accomplish this?

just b urself ;^)

Ec stack probably

adobo, sazon and oregano.

ec stack?

ask cvs
pic related

I'm having a lot of trouble with hand position for lowbar squats.

I'm 6'4 and I find if I try to get my hands close to my shoulders my hands turn. If I go wider then the bar isn't wide enough. Is it shit shoulder mobility or is low bar not as possible for monkey arms?

thanks i'll try this

is there no way to get past this wall without this?