Health.
So i can feel superior to fatties and DYELs
So i get bonar from mirror

I just got fired.

1. girls
2. strength
3. health

To compensate for my tiny penis much like in this pic

I do it in a vain attempt to try and look intimidating to other guys, I'm just scared of them really and wouldn't like any confrontation so I lift to try and avoid situations like that, a complete bluff really.

So you just started lifting.

It's the only thing keeping me sane. If I didn't lift, then all I'd have was anime, school, and sports.

1. Strength
2. To look better
3. Social: people take me more srsly

I can't say health because I don't do cardio. If I have to sum it up, It's probably the feeling of progression every time I go to the gym. Nothing feels better than being a little stronger than your last workout.

I wanted desperately to be a women and I thought lifting would make those feelings go away.
I was wrong.

1. Looks
2. Brain
3. Muscles
4. Wildcard

>wildcard
I can guarantee you that no matter how much you lift, you will never be good looking.

kek

Same here, my sexual fantasies are completely dominated by me taking a female role. I'm too afraid to act out these fantasies so I went in the exact opposite direction and tried to be as much of a man as possible. It only hurts more as the years go on.

Trappy?

No, trappy is living the dream. if only.

Lifting is good cardio too, and healthy exercise.

As long you are lean and stronk, you are health

Janae marie kroc confirmed for Veeky Forumsizen

I loved you back when you were matt

Lifting is not good cardio at all
t. Someone who lifts and does actual cardio

I do actual cardio too, and yes it is.

Anytime your heart is pounding like fuck you are getting cardio

Because I hate myself so fucking much

Pa poneme bracu

Pic is me

>So i can feel superior
this

i may lift for myself but that's an added benefit i am well aware of and more than happily exploit when i can

There are a whole bunch of fatties and skellies who had some serious face gains from working out.

Just go for it, man. Buy a strapon and throw it on her. no homo in dat

iktf

>people kept callling me skinny
>you're so skinny
>gain 40 pounds
>your shirts are too tight
>you lift too much

At least they notice muh gains now and I look like an alpha

forgot to mention I still have like 80% of my old clothing, I had to replace all my jeans because muh qauds were too tight sitting

Numbers.