Hey, I need to make a program for a girl

Hey, I need to make a program for a girl.
What would you recommend?

All pro beginner is great for girls, slow progression and all, well rounded

Ride my dick x fail

starting strength

not memeing

Def or .

Pick something easy to remember and straightforward that'll still yield progression.

The same program you'd give a guy.
SS or SL

dont eat like a fucking pig x f
do an hour of walking a day

Sorry user, but they probably want a workout that lasts longer than 30 seconds

Ask the girl in question what she wants to achieve.

In case of just wanting to get
>Toned
Program some leglifts like squats, goodmornings, and deadlift variations.
For upper body get her to do some dumbbell bench presses at a weight that isn't too intimidating. then flyes/pec dec. some tricep pushdowns also.
For back get her on some one armed rows at high reps, also something like a seated row.

Most importantly of all though is that it is something she wants to do.
Add in farmer's walk for that there hiit.

I would recommend not making a program fro a gril
>She will ask anyone else about everything you recommend
>First person that disagrees and tells her she is good as is, she will most likely agree with
Your dealing with instant gratification gender, success is highly unlikely. Awesome if she follows through though.

Gentoo is the only option

You have her READ THE FUCKING STICKY like everyone else, nigger.

I can back this

My ass looked good after 3 weeks of this program. Bret knows what he's doing. His diet advice and plans are sound as well

You... are fucking retarded. Hope the bar snaps your neck.

Just have her use a rowing machine for 45 mins a day. Easy to follow, gets anything you'd care about for a girl.

>girl
>farmers walks

with what, 10lb DBs? Women are a meme breh, there's no way a girl is doing farmers walks, ever

>Strongwoman is a sport that exist.

>Girls not carrying heavy objects from one place to another.

I'd recommend they start light and at a longer distance, for an example with some 10 - 20 pounders on a treadmill for 2 minutes at the time.

It's a great way to burn more calories, and it gives you core stability and functionality as fuck.

SAME PROGRAM YOU'D GIVE A GUY.

holy shit you people are bitter, mentally challenged social pariahs

not for aesthetics.

how many girls do you know that can follow through with anything that requires more than 10% effort?

>Women are literally pissing them selves during heavy lifts for olympic weightlifting, crossfit, and powerlifting

>Not giving their all.

Top kek

>dodging the question

Yes, user. I know of atleast 3 women at the gym I go to that are giving atleast 10% extra.

>Very fat girl not reading the sticky with incredible lwo IQ

SS+GOMAD

Ok, explain?

Because girls can't want to be swole or something?

Because aesthetic preferences are the same across the board for either a male or a female?

Jesus FC

Um, me

Because deltoid muscles and traps, for example, do not look as attractive on a female bone structure. There are aesthetic tendencies that are almost universal
You can do whatever you want, obviously.

Delts and traps look awesome on anyone dude

nope.

Hot dicking x f

Eelp, still shoulder pressrd yesterday, still shrugging today.

Also, body types vary across the board. Love mirin a nice set of delts on a chick. And me.

Also, joocy traps sexy traps.

they're hot on guys. And maybe girls with narrow shoulders. But you don't wanna enhance wide shoulders. Lots of Veeky Forums has muscle-girl fetishes, it's not really representative of the general population.

Can someone post the turkroach version of this, please?

This. Otherwise, she'll do some dumb routine with 3 pound dumbbells that does absolutely nothing.

>Fantastic, glad there are 3 and hopefully more that you dont know about.
I was not trying to say that it is futile to make a program. But a warning that the majority of people that you put the effort into improving, will only put effort in while you are present. Maybe it is just my area, but everyone who wants workout help will sabotage the whole program as soon as you turn around (tee hee).

>2016
>Not knowing HIIT

i'm currently working in a gym and the beginner plan for girls are:

cardio/warm up 10 mins
abs exercise 4x 20
lat pulldown 3x 15-20
dips machine 3x 15-20
row machine 3x 15-20
leg press 3x 20-25
2 more leg exercises
hyper extansions 3x till failure

it depends on the gym, this plan is made by the gym owner btw

Bro i'm literally just talking about what i like to see on myself. Idrc what anyone else thinks.

any good stretching routine?