Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EsBC-vF0ZeU?t=1m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Short torso long legs.

I know it's a video game, but Blizzard intentionally made this character with as much sex appeal as possible.

Her proportions are out of this world retarded, but you can't help but want to bust a nut in this bitch.

I'll post a cosplay of her in a second, and you'll see because of how long this chicks torso is she looks absolutely fucking retarded.

Chicks torso is long af, and she looks wonky; like a dwarf.

Now if you're a chick answering these questions, I'll tell you it's all arbitrary. Guys, myself included, are gonna try and bust in you regardless of this. Just don't be fat k.

This is next level autism

When you immediately bring in a video game character to demonstrate beauty..

>you'll see because of how long this chicks torso is she looks absolutely fucking retarded
Looks fine to me.

one on the right looks like that tumblr girl whos boyfriend is black and on steroids

the booty queen girl

This cartoon infographic isn't enough to make that call. Yes from this most people will probably choose evenly proportioned or ST/LL, but in real life it's not so simple, you have things like limb length and waist-to-hip ratio coming in, not to mention the fitness of said women. Look at anllela sagra, her torso is long af and she's still incredibly hot.

You have to take these things case-by-case in the real world.

You already know senpai.

Irl evenly proportioned is probably best.
Drawings have slighlty different aesthetics because artists tend to focus on enlarging various body parts

Kek. Could you maybe post a link to this video user?

One of the first two, the long torso/short legs looks a little funny, but I'm not really in the business of being mean about things people actually can't control.

Her proportions are even

Short torso long legs.

I would say that the torse length is definitely a minus and that she is hot IN SPITE of it. also 1% or 2% more fat would look good on her, sue me.

Short torso/long legs is closest to the golden ratio.

Long torso short legs

youtu.be/EsBC-vF0ZeU?t=1m2s

i see what you're saying but i would still berry both :3

>short torso long legs
this is best. my gf has that body type so even though she's 5'-4" she looks 5'-7" because of all dat leg

>This cartoon infographic isn't enough to make that call
no shit, it's why the question is specifically about preference in this proportion

This further proves my point, chick looks like a midg. This does not mean that she isnt doable by any means tho, there are so many other factors.

women just have to have a small torso proportional to the rest of the world.
Tall girl with big torse = worst.
long legged tall girl = alright
Short girl with decent torso relative to her height = also fine.
Legs are better the longer they are, but short legs are easier to get to the golden THICC ratio.

Usually find myself going for short leg/long torso combination. Probably because this is just girls who have ordinary torsos but have short legs and are therefor short. Works well for manlets.

>tfw be same height as a girl but her ass is above my groin because she is long leg/short torso

Fucking gross... (Me, I'm the gross manlet)