Pugs are objectively the worst dogs. Fucking pathetic

Pugs are objectively the worst dogs. Fucking pathetic.

I don't want this hostility on this board

The go-to dog choice of woman and closet homos

>tfw love my pug dogs

They may not be Veeky Forums, but they've been good to me

>not getting an A E S T H E T I C doggo

had an ex with a pug and a french bulldog, both dogs are without a doubt the most annoying fucking dogs ever conceived the pug would wheeze all the time and snore and the french bulldog would be a hyper annoying little shit, not to mention the whole flat face thing is so ugly.

>be pug
>can't breathe
>folds in face get infected
>eyes pop out

Life is suffering

Make way for the objectively GOAT dog breed of the beagle (pic though is beagle blue tick mix what my last doggo was ;_;)

>Wanting a dog that literally needs thousands of dollars in surgeries just to survive.
If you own a pug, you're a victim of the veterinary Jew.

>tfw own three pugs

fuck you

t.pug

Let me guess, getting them was your gf's idea?

Pugs really are shit dogs tho, wouldn't wish them on anyone

Dachshund master race desu fella

My sister's

Rate my dog.

went hiking with three co-workers a week ago and one of the girls brought her obese pug. pugs are ugly and literally useless, and this one was extra useless because it was so fat. we hiked for about 3 hours total and i'm not sure how this pug didn't die from exhaustion even though she had to carry it more than half the time. it was about 35 lbs and could barely walk so when it was walking we had to sit around and wait for it to catch up every 2-3 minutes.
if this dog were anything but a pug i would have bitched at her for letting her dog get so fat, but fuck pugs.

>Veeky Forums - Lifting and pugs

did you kill your dog and now feed it to your cat ?

Would have a bite, no chinese.

Is she single?

Yeah she's also a child and retarded

Dachshunds are kind of a mixed bag. If they have a good personality they are based doggos, but I've met tons of crazy hyper aggressive dachshunds that I can't fucking stand.

Literally?

Anyone else here /poodlemasterrace/? They love the outdoors, really clever, and some of the quirkiest dogs. Also don't shed

Like any dog, you gotta train them early and establish dominance. It's hardly difficult to do it, even clicker training a cat is harder and even that's not that bad.

L I T E R A L L Y

Miniature poodles are awesome, my friend has one and he's super chill and fun even though he's pretty geriatric. Never had much experience with regular poodles though, except for the limp wristed groomed ones I see in the rich side of town.

Pugs are cute, CUTE!

t. Massive Faggot

Genetic abomination, should be illegal. I feel incredibly sorry for them whenever I see one

tfw dog is a manlet

just like the owner

iktfb
>tfw genetically stumpy legs

pug owners obviously get them ironically so stop hating just cause you're too dumb to get it

>tfw you ironically doom man's best friend to a life of disease and misery

>breeding for this

>Those inbred mutts
>Aesthetic

Top tier dogs
>Golden Retrievers
>German Shepherd

Yeah and I'll rape your prissy little ass, fuccboi.

Surprised no one mentioned Shibas.. They are the ultimate meme doggers and pussy magnets

I think pugs are pretty cute. If you get a good breeder their health risks are vastly reduced, though they still do require care and extra attention.
I have Boston terriers. Where I live there is one other Boston breeder in the area and his dogs are in hard shape. I know several people with dogs he's bred and thy have several issues, health wise and in attitude. Meanwhile I went to the mainland to get my Bostons, and studded Lt with a Boston from away as well, and the puppies came out great, healthy, happy. Plus I sold them for way more than the other breeder gets for the lesser quality dogs.

Golden Retrievers are like in step up from furniture.
German Shepherds, if you're not a farmer or training them to do a job, make you look like you're compensating and trying to look tough.

lol beagles are so cute

Dogs are beta pets

that is what my face feels like in the morning sometimes

You're a beta pet

>Lindt cafe mug
Ayyy lmao, ausfag?

English springer spaniel most aesthetic dog

>PIDF damage control
PUG VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Sorry dalmatians are lad and they have been for a good 20 years now. And don't you have to be 18 to post here?

>not wanting an English bullmastiff to MASTIFFED.com your wife and your grandmas pug

pleb

Dalmatians are for faggots, yes you have to be 18 so please leave

No

hejsan Anton :3

>their dogs were not bread to kill bears

It's like the perfect powerlifting breed.

Ok then fag

Anti-pug fags are the biggest cucks on the planet.

Stop pretending you know shit about pugs because you watched some video by that Adam Ruins Everything cunt about just how awful and unhealthy their lives are. I've owned two pugs and they've been amazing, incredible dogs with zero health complications relating to their pedigree. Go blow your generic "healthy" mutt mix and swallow the load.

Also, this is Veeky Forums not /an/, faggot, fuck off.

>Being this salty about being a pug cuck
I bet you own at least 2 Apple products.

>stop having an opinion based on facts
>INSTEAD BELIEVE MY ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE!

>personal anecdotes are evidence

fucking Caucasian Shepards eat like horses, my dad used to breed them

>He made fun of my stupid looking and in most cases vastly unhealthy dogs
>My dogs never got sick so I disproved those guys
>I know what I'll do I'll call him a faggot

Yeah nice try and all but you getting so offended just re confirms the fact you're a tool

Corgis are clearly the cutest doggo.

>health at every breed
>muh sinus cavity

Typing this from my self-built PC dual booted with Windows 7 and linux. Also have a Nexus 6. Kill yourself.

Based on what facts? Shitty breeding can lead to health complications in any breed. It's all about getting the dog from a trusted breeder. It's no surprise that after MIB came out, pug popularity exploded to keep up with the hype and demand, the ensuing blood line was made shittier. A well-bred pug has no issues, stop getting your examples from shitty kennel dogs. I could show you golden retrievers with disgusting hip dysplasia.

The fact that you care so much and act arrogantly about a breed you don't own makes you a self-righteous cunt. Get bent and take this shit off of Veeky Forums. Saged.

Coonhounds are objectively the most alpha breed

Did I hurt your feelings bro?
I was the guy that said my ex had a pug and a french bulldog lol

>Based on what facts? Shitty breeding can lead to health complications in any breed.

This isn't about bad breeders, it's about the fact that Pugs have been bred to be unhealthy. There is no magical breeder that can make Pugs lose their short snouts and the issues that come with that.

All Pugs are severely inbred. There is no happy magical "just a good breeder" that can take that away.

u retards will argue over anything lol

this

fucking Veeky Forums board and the nigger start a thread hating on a little dog

seriously, if you hate on fucking dog breeds go kill yourself

Rate my hound. Beagle/foxhound hybrid in his tactical kit. He was wingman at the trail where I met my gf. My advice to anyone looking for romance: get a dog and go to the park. If you're unable to get a pup, offer to dogsit a friends'. If you meet someone, you'll never run out of small talk as you chat about your dogs, and you're assured an in for future "dates" when you ask for their number to coordinate future dog walk dates. Never know what hit em.

they say that pets look like their owners.

u definitely fuck it

only retards say that

But at a horrible price.

Pugs are fucking meme dogs

Ugly as sin, but "omg it's so ugly that makes it keeewwt x3333"
Makes my blood boil

Also that fucking song with the irish pug that can't run
Fuck
It's not funny
It was NEVER FUNNY
AND PEOPLE KEEP SENDING IT TO ME
LOOK, user
LOOK AT THE FUCKING PUG SPERGING AROUND
AHAHAH ISN'T IT FUNNY
NO
NO!

Dachshund master race checking in; puppers 4 lyfe

I can confirm this.

There was a whole thread about pug hate on /an/. My husband is adamant that my 4ch fellas hate pugs because normies love pugs

>eyes pop out, shelters are always full with pugs with acclimated pug problems
>face folds need to be clean
>can't breath
>can't fetch or even defend his household
>inbred beyond belief
>you have to carry him around with you if you want to take him outside

If I wanted moving furniture I'd get a cat

My pug is like a son to me. I won't allow your disrespect, even if it's just immature bait.

*Annoying women, closet homos and fullblown cock munchers.

dude pugs are awesome

ma doggo. he a "Chiweenie," daschund/chihuahua

before this dog I was not a fan of little dogs.

ITT: Only the most aesthetic pure breeds

post your sheep herders boys

How unsurprising that a pugfag is a massive fucking vagina.

Winar

strong pillow, nice

>Veeky Forums-dogs

>doggo thread

i hate grandma dogs but pugs are okay. this girl i used to boff had a mini/medium poodle and i hated that dog. my sisters got a heeler gsd mix and he's the greatest doggo.

>mfw cant wait to bring this guy home
>catahoula lab mix

wtf that looks exactly like my husband's new family dog. Are you banging a girl named Daisy?

WTF is wrong with her feet

Dog is mans best friend.

Lets discuss dog meat. Good for gains?

of course they are...
real human beings own a dog who has the name german in it, like me!

no but i can be ;^)

Idk what kind of dog he is, but he's fuckin awesome. Having to shave him every few weeks kind of sucks but oh well. Rescued him some assholes dumped and he was in bad shape so i had to. I think its a shih tz

Sir that is the strangest dog I have ever seen.

Why is it that women and fags gravitate towards the absolute worst "dogs" available?

Pugs, corgis, Pomeranians, etc etc. They don't even deserve to be called dogs.They're unaesthetic, unintelligent, and completely lacking in any kind of athletic ability. I literally cannot understand the appeal. They're just ugly, dependent, inbred shitting machines.

I feel very strongly about this.